Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 (42313 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report / See Profile Of Winners Of The Akwa Ibom Lg Chairmanship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by fergie001: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2017
bakila:

Wetin I do Mr. North Korea? Why are you angry that the people of Jahun voted massively for PDP?
Hahaha,am not angry oooo,I just feel like say u no wan sorry for dem.lol
Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by mickijoe: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Do you believe that result. Dont tell me that result is true because INEC has the most corrupt leaders in the world.
APC can win yes but not with that magin.
I pity Nigeria.
Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by StOla: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
AreaFada2:

Sigh. Are the masses better off now than during Jonathan's time?

I think that should be the objective discourse?
Every party eventually dies. Like all things, it passes into history. APC also won't be an exception.

The masses are suffering ooo, but I won't blame APC for global oil crisis that has refused to abate, or the fact that our economy was designed to rise and fall with oil prices, but we never made good of the high tides.

But on a party affairs level, the APC is as hopeless as the PDP and must surely be buried soon.
Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by buchai: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
the average number of people with wisdom in that state are less than without wisdom.
Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by Tecno66: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Rokaa:
Did Pdp boycott the election or what ?

This is savagery.
Local government elections results in nigeria are handwritten before the day of the election.
Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by Rokaa(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
abescom:
That's who some want to become the President in 2018.

They have their reasons, and those reasons are good, his eight years in Jigawa has given the state a new breath of life, the transformation is superb, his radical problem solving approach and guts is from another world.

The only problem is he's a rascal. If i'm not mistaken he once beat up one of his commissioners for not compensating farmers.
Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by Rokaa(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

the evil apc landed him in jail

He call his supporters to break peoples head.

His evil speech landed him in jail.
Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by bakila: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
fergie001:

Hahaha,am not angry oooo,I just feel like say u no wan sorry for dem.lol
Ok, sorry PDP Jigawa.
Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
nkemdi89:
Same is going to happen in IMO state forthcoming LGA election, abeg make I go pick my ticket for councillor atta ward 1.

Atta ward grin
Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by nkemdi89(f): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Atta ward grin
Yes na, abi make I collect for amaimo so that Sam daddy go koma give me full support.
Re: Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rokaa:

He call his supporters to break peoples head.
His evil speech landed him in jail.

Lmao. Well bubu who has done 10 times worse ordered his arrest... lmao. Zoologically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dumps PDP / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.