Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) (36458 Views)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Diversity my azz hypocrites. When your tribalistic lots are always threatening Igbos all the time despite Igbos paying over 50% of Lagos taxes and duties.
Who is talking about igbo here now. Asari said ijaw, ijaw is different from igbo. Go home baba.

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by moneyest(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Asari my man be giving it to them. "we the south south crew" muslims will not sleep tonight. no rest for the zoo till Biafra becomes actualized.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Freemancipation: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lagos is is the most indebted state in the whole of Nigeria. FACT

Let igbos move out and chicken yansh will open.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Freemancipation: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
December period when easterners move back to the east. Everywhere looks so empty. The roads are clear and most businesses are close. Where will Ambode generate his taxes from? Alaye people or omonile?

Yorubas thread carefully with your hate. You will lose out big in the end.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nonaira1:
That's a well known f2king fact.
Why do you think they destroy every attempt by any oil companies HQ that makes plan to move back to SS.

Lagos to me is the biggest leeches. If yoruba so believe that they solely made what it is as they claim, why is that rest of SW looks like a piece of sh1t whom the government have to treat like an IDP camp.

Let's test a theory, let every oil company HQ migrate back to wherever they drill their oil from. Close down every non yoruba companies in SW and have them return back to each region they hail from, then let's wait and see the progress of Lagos.
So you are this jealous of Lagos hahaha. Anyway, you are nobody, your jealousy has no folking effect on progressive oodua land.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Freemancipation: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nonaira1:

Yeah Yeah Yeah just like OSUN had the largest GDP and doesn't need oil money until allocation reduced and the truth of una loud mouthing was exposed. Considering that your brethren is the leader of the statistics aspect of the government, I don't believe one single sh1t that emits from there known the level of propaganda that hails from you lots.

Like I said, if you lots believed the crap you rant, your people would have long supported the call to rent the oil companies HQ back to SS in addition wouldn't try to disrupt each company that did try to return their HQ to the state they drill from. Instead narrating of Canada, Brazil, etc did, we want to see it done here in Niggeria.

I can't wait. Propaganda has its limits. They will continue to be exposed. Everyone has woken up.

Remember how they used to claim most educated.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Freemancipation:
December period when easterners move back to the east. Everywhere looks so empty. The roads are clear and most businesses are close. Where will Ambode generate his taxes from? Alaye people or omonile?

Yorubas thread carefully with your hate. You will lose out big in the end.
Mumu, so no only easterners move home hahahaha, your kind aba brain weak me.

27 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Freemancipation:

I can't wait. Propaganda has its limits. They will continue to be exposed. Everyone has woken up.

Remember how they used to claim most educated.
You people jealousy is legendary hehehehe.

16 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by deomelo: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
legitnow:
Lagos, Abuja were all nothing before NigerDelta oil, made dem something.

Why not first ask yourself what Nigeria was living on before oil was discovered.

It was cocoa, rubber, ground nut and so on.

Oil did not industrialize Lagos or built all the industrial estates in Lagos, they were built with cocoa and rubber money before oil and before Independence.

Instead of crying wolf over nothing, you should be asking the the loud mouth terrorist and their leaders like ibori and Alams what they did with their allocations, derivations, NDDC, amnesty billions and so on.

Before oil, the SW was ahead and so it shall remain even after oil.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by nototribalist: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who be the person wey make this kind sweet interview short like el rufia. Am sorry for some people that are still believing in One NIGERIA. Una name na sorry.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by uglyafonja: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
deomelo:
Japan doesn't have oil or any mineral resources, but it's a major and economic power.

These touts and illiterates are sadly in our midst.

Are Afonjas industrious?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yoruba tribe are hypocrite..

they will be the first to shout..igbos are not going with south south..

they will try to divide igbo land..
they ill call igboland landlocked.

they will call igbo land five states..

now e don be for them..they now know say hong kong,Singapore

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Asari's great grand parents dare not say such a scandalous thing about lagos.
Was Lagos a desert prior to the discovery of oil or was oil used to administer Lagos as the British crown colony?

And why would he say ijaw oil?.Does the SS oil belongs to ijaws only when there are over 40 oil-producing ethnic groups in Niger delta.
Asari is a piggish lout.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by salford1: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
moneyest:
Asari my man be giving it to them. "we the south south crew" muslims will not sleep tonight. no rest for the zoo till Biafra becomes actualized.
But Alhaji Asari Dokubo is a muslim....lol
Asari wont be sleeping tonight too smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by EzeUche(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oil money not only built Lagos, but also Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
deomelo:

Why not first ask yourself what Nigeria was living on before oil was discovered.

It was cocoa, rubber, ground nut and so on.

Oil did not industrialize Lagos or built all the industrial estates in Lagos, they were built with cocoa and rubber money before oil and before Independence.

Instead of crying wolf over nothing, you should be asking the the loud mouth terrorist and their leaders like ibori and Alams what they did with their allocations, derivations, NDDC, amnesty billions and so on.

Before oil, the SW was ahead and so it shall remain even after oil.
Asari is an overfed miscreant. His parents refused to inform his fat ass of the history of lagos before their death.

17 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by salford1: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
TimeMod1:
Asari is an overfed miscreant. His parents refused to inform his fat ass of the history of lagos before their death.
The guy talks through his anus all the time grin

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
I don't Blame Asari, I blame the useless SW Jeunjeun leaders.

They shout diversification, but when oil prices were down, they start crying.

I remember Aregbe with all the GDP hype crying about drop in allocation DUE to oil prices.

Fashola too was blaming ND militants for poor electricity supply.

Yeye people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
salford1:

The guy talks through is anus all the time grin
Only his Biafraudd allies could tell if he has been stuffing powder up his fat anus. grin

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by omobabalawo: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
ok. but the oil from the south why didnt it make any south south region to be better than lagos. besides their budgetary allocation is big. lagos is not oil dependent. industrialization built it. plus its port and proximity to the sea. And the APC their is different. that is the only apc state that performs.

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by salford1: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
EzeUche:
Oil money not only built Lagos, but also Abuja.
You forgot to add Enugu grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
I don't Blame Asari, I blame the useless SW Jeunjeun leaders.

They shout diversification, but when oil prices were down, they start crying.

I remember Aregbe with all the GDP hype crying about drop in allocation DUE to oil prices.

Fashola too was blaming ND militants for poor electricity supply.

Yeye people.
I'm sure what you wrote up there was meant for another thread.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by deomelo: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
[s]
uglyafonja:

Are Afonjas industrious
[/s]

Your useless and worthless village leaders collected and are collecting allocations, aka oil money right? Can any of your unproductive salary only villages survive without oil money

Ignorant and illiterate ipob touts bore me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by uglyafonja: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and illierate ipob touts bore me.

Ignorant and illiterate Afonjas irritates me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by deomelo: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
TimeMod1:

The ignorant clown and illiterate Igbos though development in Lagos started with oil money.

17 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
deomelo:

The ignorant clown and illiterate Igbos though development in Lagos started with oil money.
Do you still consider those mofos a human being?

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
TimeMod1:
[s]I'm sure what you wrote up there was meant for another thread[/s].

Stay on your lane

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by deomelo: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
TimeMod1:
Do you still consider those mofos a human being?

Not really, they are ll abnormal breeds with asinine mentality.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Stay on your lane
unfortunately some yorubas are becoming overly radicals..
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
TimeMod1:
unfortunately some yorubas are becoming overly radicals..

How many different accounts do you have?

Cc: mynd44

Btw, you're one of those 'radicalised Yorubas'.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by simplycarro: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Diversity my azz hypocrites. When your tribalistic lots are always threatening Igbos all the time despite Igbos paying over 50% of Lagos taxes and duties.

Pulling out figures from your ass

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by laudate: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
salford1:
FYI. I and many others (my people) on here are for the balkanization of Nigeria, so oil companies moving their headquarters to wherever they like is the least of my or our concerns.
But oil is currently being drilled off the coast of Lagos. cheesy Exploration activities are going on in Aje-1 oil field by Folawiyo Group. So the SS chaps can hold on to their oil. wink

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2019: Thank Ekiti People: ATIKU / Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team / Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.