Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) (36455 Views)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) / The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by simplycarro: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Freemancipation:
Lagos is is the most indebted state in the whole of Nigeria. FACT

Let igbos move out and chicken yansh will open.

Who is stopping Igbos from moving out from Lagos tonite and never to come back ?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by BabaRamota1980: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tell Asari, if Yoruba occupied the Delta with its massive oil deposits we would long time ago have turned the coastal nigeria to many Dubais.

Shame on Ijaw! Your land is a cesspit, you continously contribute to its devastation with militancy, yet you have mouth to insult others whose territory continue to serve as place of refuge for your escaping creek dwellers.

Shame on Ijaw!

28 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

How many different accounts do you have?

Cc: my.nd44

Btw, you're one of those 'radicalised Yorubas'.
You can't be serious. Do I know you?.. How may I be of help?..
You sound like one of those girls begging me for a job.

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 12:57am On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:

It doesn't take a genius to know that you've got more than one account here. You registered in 2016 but have only got 116 comments, almost half of which has come in the last few days. You also clearly don't want to draw attention to yourself from the mods, hence the extra dot on mynd44's moniker. I have a strong suspicion as to who your alt account is and if I am right then you are a raging tribalist.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 1:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

It doesn't take a genius to know that you've got more than one account here. You registered in 2016 but have only got 116 comments, almost half of which has come in the last few days. You also clearly don't want to draw attention to yourself from the mods, hence the extra dot on my..nd44's moniker. I have a strong suspicion on who your alt account is and if I am right then you are a raging tribalist.
Why are you doing this? Why are you deliberately calling out this dude on me?
What kinda satanic idea do you have up your sleeve?. I have always known there is nothing humane about you.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Markfemi2: 1:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Any one that responds to this fool is a mumu
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 1:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

It doesn't take a genius to know that you've got more than one account here. You registered in 2016 but have only got 116 comments, almost half of which has come in the last few days. You also clearly don't want to draw attention to yourself from the mods, hence the extra dot on my..nd44's moniker. I have a strong suspicion on who your alt account is and if I am right then you are a raging tribalist.
What kinda satanic idea do you have up your sleeve?. I have always known there is nothing humane about you. Wish you listened, you could have had a hope of redemption.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Markfemi2: 1:48am On Jul 03, 2017
wizzakosh:
So you are this jealous of Lagos hahaha. Anyway, you are nobody, your jealousy has no folking effect on progressive oodua land.

They will soon claim development for Ogun state

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by MrOdyssey(m): 2:09am On Jul 03, 2017
My respect for Asari just took a big leap. Dude has been spitting truth laced with fire of late.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by laudate: 2:47am On Jul 03, 2017
MrOdyssey:
My respect for Asari just took a big leap. Dude has been spitting truth laced with fire of late.
Which dirty truth? angry When he was making money from breaking pipelines under Yara'dua, and later collecting dues from monitoring the same pipelines, via mouthwatering contracts under Jonathan, where were you? Is it lawless characters like this, that you admire? shocked Show me your friends or icons, and I'll show you who you are!

18 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by BabaRamota1980: 5:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

It doesn't take a genius to know that you've got more than one account here. You registered in 2016 but have only got 116 comments, almost half of which has come in the last few days. You also clearly don't want to draw attention to yourself from the mods, hence the extra dot on mynd44's moniker. I have a strong suspicion on who your alt account is and if I am right then you are a raging tribalist.

Ibowomen and their attachment to Yorubamen...
See as Ngozi dey display her admiration for this guy. If she can grab his underwear sef she go sniff am to tell how long he has had it on. Choi! cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Markfemi2:

They will soon claim development for Ogun state
Lol
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by bakynes(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Asari dey craze, so hin no see pictures of Lagos pre independence and Post independence before Oil? Was Lagos a village or desert before Oil? Besides Lagos receives about 9billion per month from Oil allocation and it's IGR is 33 billion per month, so you can see Oil allocation is insignificant to its development.

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by omohayek: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2017
bakynes:
Asari dey craze, so hin no see pictures of Lagos pre independence and Post independence before Oil? Was Lagos a village or desert before Oil? Besides Lagos receives about 9billion per month from Oil allocation and it's IGR is 33 billion per month, so you can see Oil allocation is insignificant to its development.
And these numbers actually ignore the fact that under any "restructuring" arrangement allowing the ND to keep more of its oil money, Lagos would also get to keep more of its business taxes and seaport revenue; as Lagos alone is more than half of Nigeria's non-oil economy, such an change would see a rise in the income of LASG, not a fall.

Those who think the long-term prosperity of Lagos and environs has ever depended on oil rents are simply fooling themselves, whether out of intense envy or a total ignorance of economics I don't know.

15 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by 989900: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2017
Half-knowledge is truly far dangerous than illiteracy.

Look at a grown man for 'Chrissakes'!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by deedeedee1: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2017
salford1:

Taipei, Seoul, Singapore and Hongkong from the four Asian tigers are fast developing without oil.
You are intelligent. I like that

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by wristbangle: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Freemancipation:

USA is the most indebted country in the world after which China follows yet they are the strongest economies in the world.

Owing debt is not the issue but when you have enough collateral to cover up in case of emergency yet sustainable and also enough liquidity to offset the debt within a particular period, then we can say such economy has high liquidity ratio just like lagos.

The major concern should be region with high debt but no resources/collateral/liquids to service their debts within a stipulated period.

FYI, tax/revenue from sea ports in Lagos is accrued to FG account and if restructuring occurs, we know these revenue will go to Lagos purse. So tell me how Lagos without oil won't survive. This alone is just one of few examples to clarify the fact that lagos is a different league on its own.

Oh! Have u heard of the ongoing construction of Eko Atlantic/Smart cities, refinery, monorail and other gigantic projects which will enrich the tourism/industrial/commercial benefits of the state?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by deedeedee1: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Freemancipation:
December period when easterners move back to the east. Everywhere looks so empty. The roads are clear and most businesses are close. Where will Ambode generate his taxes from? Alaye people or omonile?

Yorubas thread carefully with your hate. You will lose out big in the end.
You are a liar! How do you know that lagos is always empty when you go back to your land on december?
For your information, many yorubas also go back to their states during this time.
Be deceiving yourself. When Nigeria splits, you will know that we dont need your worthless asss.

17 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by deedeedee1: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Freemancipation:

Baba, leave first and let us see.

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by deedeedee1: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
wizzakosh:
Mumu, so no only easterners move home hahahaha, your kind aba brain weak me.
Dont mind the omo ode.

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by wristbangle: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Freemancipation:
December period when easterners move back to the east. Everywhere looks so empty. The roads are clear and most businesses are close. Where will Ambode generate his taxes from? Alaye people or omonile?

Yorubas thread carefully with your hate. You will lose out big in the end.

Lol here comes another bullshit theory!

Igbos travelled just as Yorubas, Hausa and other ethnic tribes also travelled home to see their loved ones.

I think you are the one that needs to thread tread carefully because there is no hate in our comments rather you are the one making it up

Gracias

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by MrOdyssey(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2017
laudate:

Which dirty truth? angry When he was making money from breaking pipelines under Yara'dua, and later collecting dues from monitoring the same pipelines, via mouthwatering contracts under Jonathan, where were you? Is it lawless characters like this, that you admire? shocked Show me your friends or icons, and I'll show you who you are!

And why exactly was he bursting and vandalising pipelines?. you don't beat a child and expect her not to cry.

Good one Asari. you are the real definition of a freedom fighter. No one changes anything in these contraption without some level of madness.
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

See as Ngozi dey display her admiration for this guy. If she can grab his underwear sef she go sniff am to tell how long he has had it on. Choi! cheesy

I'm sorry, when did you become that poster's mouthpiece?

Since when did it become a crime to expose those with multiple accounts? Isn't that against Nairaland rules?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by Ngozi123(f): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
What kinda satanic idea do you have up your sleeve?. I have always known there is nothing humane about you. Wish you listened, you could have had a hope of redemption.

I thought that you said that you don't know me? This comment here suggests otherwise. The truth always comes out in the end...

TimeMod1:

Also, note how he refers to a previous conversation I've had with one of his alt accounts when he says "wish you listened, you could have had a hope of redemption."

Cc: mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ngozi123:

I thought that you said that you don't know me? This comment here suggests otherwise. The truth always comes out in the end...

Also, note how he refers to a previous conversation I've had with one of his alt accounts when he says "wish you listened, you could have had a hope of redemption."

Cc: my..nd44
Kilode now?, kilo nse e? . If I catch you!!
Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by laudate: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I thought I was the only one that noticed how she was giving TimeMod1 close marking. wink She even took the pains to sift through his post history, and took note of the days and times he posted on NL, as well as the period when he did not make any comments. Na wa, o! shocked Na who get dat kind time? Only someone who is either enamoured or obsessed, can do such a thing.

There are many reasons why people take a break from posting on NL. It could be due to work commitments, travel, or even project demands. But she has interpreted it, to mean another thing.

TimeMod1, na wetin you give dis girl chop? wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by TimeMod1: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
laudate:

I thought I was the only one that noticed how she giving TimeMod1 close marking. wink She even took the pains to sift through his post history, and took note of the days and times he posted on NL, as well as the period when he did not make any comments. Na wa, o! shocked Na who get dat kind time? Only someone who is either enamoured or obsessed, can do such a thing.

There are many reasons why people take a break from posting on NL. It could be due to work commitments, travel, or even project demands. But she has interpreted it, to mean another thing.

TimeMod1, na wetin you give dis girl chop? wink
Lol! You sabi stoke fire wella cheesy.. She is my little girl( I dare say. Lol!). She is amazingly troublesome & amusingly opionated. She wouldn't stop till she pulls a hair off you.
Babaramota was just playing around & it pleases you to stoke it up. Baba lau nawa for you sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by laudate: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol! You sabi stoke fire wella cheesy.. She is my little girl( I dare say. Lol!). She is amazingly troublesome & amusingly opionated. She wouldn't stop till she pulls a hair off you.
Babaramota was just playing around & it pleases you to stoke it up. Baba lau nawa for you sir cheesy
Ok, make I just siddon dey look una for dis side.... wink

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by oyatz(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
When badly educated traders are weaned with hatred and propaganda, they assume they are intelligent.

Nonaira1:
That's a well known f2king fact.
Why do you think they destroy every attempt by any oil companies HQ that makes plan to move back to SS.

Lagos to me is the biggest leeches. If yoruba so believe that they solely made what it is as they claim, why is that rest of SW looks like a piece of sh1t whom the government have to treat like an IDP camp.

Let's test a theory, let every oil company HQ migrate back to wherever they drill their oil from. Close down every non yoruba companies in SW and have them return back to each region they hail from, then let's wait and see the progress of Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by oyatz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mr Man, get education please.
1) Oil companies, like all other private companies have rights to run their business (in a legal way) anyhow they like and have the right to have their HQs anywhere under the sun just like you can't order Innoson or Champion newspapers or Ekenedili Chukwu to locate their HQs in a particular State.
2) The oil companies (Chevron, ExxonMobil,Shell, Total,Agip etc) HQs are actually in America,Paris ,Amsterdam and London.
What they have in Nigeria are operational offices.
3) Nigerian oil companies are still crawling behind these multinational oil companies.
4) Petroleum marketing companies like Ondo, MRS, Forte oil and independent marketers only buy petrol from large scale importers or they themselves IMPORT from Venezuela, Brazil, Morocco and distribute across Nigeria... Most of them have nothing to do with Niger Delta.
They are ordinary private companies, they can locate their HQs anywhere.
5) Stop listening to propaganda on Radio Biafra, You too can start your oil company and site the HQ in your Town.
Cheers

Nonaira1:

Yeah Yeah Yeah just like OSUN had the largest GDP and doesn't need oil money until allocation reduced and the truth of una loud mouthing was exposed. Considering that your brethren is the leader of the statistics aspect of the government, I don't believe one single sh1t that emits from there known the level of propaganda that hails from you lots.

Like I said, if you lots believed the crap you rant, your people would have long supported the call to rent the oil companies HQ back to SS in addition wouldn't try to disrupt each company that did try to return their HQ to the state they drill from. Instead narrating of Canada, Brazil, etc did, we want to see it done here in Niggeria.

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by oyatz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please sir, get education.
1) If you are importing diesel (from Morocco, Venezuela or Brazil) to 60% of diesel consumers in Nigeria, don't you think you will be rich with having anything to do with South south?
2) Stop listening to Radio Biafra propaganda, be useful to yourself and your Country, start your oil companies and locate the HQs in your town.
Cheers

quote author=Debatesmartly post=58058482]. And where does otedoma gets his money from ? You guys are too dumb isnt it south south oil?[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) by laudate: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
oyatz:
When badly educated traders are weaned with hatred and propaganda, they assume they are intelligent.
Chimo!! shocked See finishing! What an epic response! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos) / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.