Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (118837 Views)

Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Jajayi: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
A former Governor of Yobe state and current senator, Bukar Abbar Ibrahim has allegedly been caught having sex with two ladies, according to Sahara Reporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JX-BS54W-E

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/881569904243216384

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
FTC
am high today! firstly I appreciate the client that payed me on Thursday, if not d babe I won't be high today, 2ndly to my gf that show up today on Sunday for her to know say I get cash, she must be a witch.. 3rdly I don't have anything to say rather than me to make HEAVEN

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by praxisnetworks: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
undecided his diick his biz
Seems Sahara and omoyele are now into blackmail

262 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by SaulRazor: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
So what's Sahara reporters business

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Jajayi: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Is it a crime? grin grin

I've always fantasised a party myself. cry

Too bad there old men are rather the ones getting the booty. embarassed

There's virtually none of them who doesn't do this. The only crime this idiot committed is "getting caught". cool

Modify: how could nairaland sensor the word thrëêsome and modify it into "party"? What's the correlation between them? angry

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Jajayi: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Being caught is not the only crime, he was cheating on his wife (if he has one)
KahlDrogo:
Is it a crime? grin grin

I've always fantasised a party myself. cry

Too bad there old men are rather the ones getting the booty. embarassed

There's virtually none of them who doesn't do this. The only crime this idiot committed is "getting caught". cool

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is his private life nau.

It is the headache of his wife who could not tame the nozzle down there, not ours.

Can't someone have twosome in peace again? undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Dc4life(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
The good thing is that he can still do twosome at his age when some young men can hardly go for a round of sex before their John Thomas goes flaccid. Kudos distinguish senator. We are all guilty of this. So stop being holier than thou.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
So, having a foursome is against the law in Nigeria?! Whether married or not, that's their dirty biz.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jajayi:
Being caught is not the only crime, he was cheating on his wife (if he has one)
Oh, you must be really naive. grin

Cheating isn't a crime as well, getting caught is.

So I insist, his only crime is getting caught. cool

The only other crime I can point to is if the ladies are ugly. angry

By the way, my new girlfriend just messed up at a modelling show. Epic wardrobe malfunction. cry cry cry

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
So, having a foursome is against the law in Nigeria?! Whether married or not, that's their dirty biz.
Thank you. cool
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by scorpio2013: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
He is an adult and has the right to whatever he wants within the law. Not my business.
adetoroamos:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Baba just finish fasting grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by eposho: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Free the manna jawe, body nobi nnamdi kanu mehn.
Small time una go cum shout biafra, biafra on high.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sahara reporters will go the same way of gawker and nick denton, they operated the same way till they messed up the wrong guy,they blackmailed all and sundry until the outed a gay billionaire. the billionaire found out an aggrieved hogan who had his sex tape pasted for all to see and paid him to fight them legally.they were ordered to pay millions to hogan and ended up bankrupt

25 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef?

At least your fav team don win Confed Cup
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
ehie:
Sahara reporters will go the same way of gawker and nick denton, they operated the same way till they messed up the wrong guy,they blackmailed all and sundry until the outed a gay billionaire. the billionaire found out an aggrieved hogan who had his sex tape pasted for all to see and paid him to fight them legally.they were ordered to pay millions to hogan and ended up bankrupt

You're right.

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Twosomes are quite entertaining

6 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Is sowore trying to raise the 4b fine to pay saraki or what cheesy

I can smell blackmail from whosoever is behind this exposure.

16 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
You don't usually make sense but this got me cracked up. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
You don't usually make sense but this got me cracked up.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
I really don't get why this is news. So what i do in my spare time and whom i do it with now is a problem once im a public office holder

4 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by tesppidd: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol at 'caught'. Is having sex with 2 ladies now a criminal offence?

10 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Built2last: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Haba mallam
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Just imagine what the world have turned into? What a national embarrassment.

6 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
ehie:
Lol, this is no sex tape. Besides, In saner climes public officials who are found to have involved in sex scandals are very often exposed and forced to resign as the case maybe.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

By allowing two ladies to fall on him with his big protruding belle at his age grin

He no even fear say him fit cross over permanently to the other side.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
adetoroamos:
FTC
am high today! firstly I appreciate the client that payed me on Thursday, if not d babe I won't be high today, 2ndly to my gf that show up today on Sunday for her to know say I get cash, she must be a witch.. 3rdly I don't have anything to say rather than me to make HEAVEN

Yeah, everyman can testify to that. The deity of monetary windfall is in collusion with sidechicks. I have no clue how the message get from him to them but soon as he blesses ya pocket, before nightfall sidechick show up on whatsapp talking bout she broke. undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Can ds remove him frm d senate? No not in Nigeria but in countries like USA he's a goner already with ds scandal

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who are the two ladies??....

Abi na the Matharoo sistas

4 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Yeah, everyman can testify to that. The deity of monetary windfall is in collusion with sidechicks. I have no clue how the message get from him to them but soon as he blesses ya pocket, before nightfall sidechick show up on whatsapp talking bout she broke. undecided undecided
ur problem! when we meet just ask me of ur one bottled of chilled origin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.