Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 AM

EXPOSED: The Real Reason Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage Failed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXPOSED: The Real Reason Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage Failed (843 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crashed Cos She's Not A Wife Material - Facebook User / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / Has Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crashed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: The Real Reason Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage Failed by hylyne(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Reason Tonto Dikeh’s marriage failed: Sources close to the controversial actress states that she moved out of her husband’s house to be free to frolic with her Lesbian Partner @Yutee1 (the one with the black hair in this collage) where they are showing off their new found love with matching dresses and picture poses in the same spot. Sources further claimed that she helped her move out of her husband’s house when her husband was out of town. And bought her cloths and others gifts. She told her about life too that marriage was not necessary.

In Yutee’s words “we can be fucking and I will take good care of you”…The said Yutee Lady is a married lady in Abuja who was recently involved in a lesbianism scandal about how she pays to sleep with single girls in Abuja.

We all are also aware of the fact that Tonto is bi-sexual. This brings us to how she keeps praising her partner; Yutee “I left my house with nothing,Yutee gave me clothes,money and shelter till I got an apartment; right now I owe it all Yutee,she has been my life saver”.

In the same interview where she told us she’s born again but forgot to tell us about her sizzling romance with Yutee. It’s confirmed that Tonto is officially back to the Drugs and Lesbianism Life which was one of the reasons she fled her matrimonial home.

They had since been smoking together and practicing lesbianism in Tonto’s matrimonial bed at every opportunity when her ex-husband travels out.

Kokun is just a pun in their ( Tonto and yutee’s) plan to take of public attention from their atrocities and gross misconduct as married women shamefully engaging an amorous affair with one another. Unapologetic show off shame is what this looks like but you can only hide…And that too is for a matter of time.

This Tea Was From A Source Close To The Two Lovebirds. Need I remind these lovers that Lesbianism Carry’s 14 years imprisonment sentence according to the Criminal Code Of Nigeria.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage Failed by kelvine(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Click like and watch my Youtube videos if you are tired of Tonto Dikey on Front Page
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage Failed by segebase(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
dunno wat to say self

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Big Back Side"see Video" / Accident At Anambra State University Uli / Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.