Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean (11424 Views)

Guy Mistakenly Cut A Girl’s Waist Bead During S£X And…. (VIDEO) / Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Oyindidi(f): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
sirfee:
Naaa sis,are you busy?let me chat you up.
On my way home in traffic. You no try
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by sirfee(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
On my way home in traffic. You no try
Haaa,OK hit me up when you are back,e dakun o
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Akalia(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
sirfee:
Don't mind the attention seeker,I prefer his english or gibberish to the tribal war on nairaland.

Myself too. Talking about Tribal wars, ONLY DUMBSIFIED MINDS incite and participate in PRIDE of TRIBE..................what is in language, tribe which people pride themselves. There is this guy who from birth was adopted by Japanese parents. His biological parents are Igbo. All his life he lived in Japan. Cant speak a word in Igbo, the only thing his cognition can decipher is english and Japanese. ITS OBVIOUS DUE TO THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN THAT THEY ARE NOT HIS PARENTS BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE HIM AT ALL IGBO. Yet he can learn to speak Igbo if he pleases. People make a big deal of what is not and its because they are TOO DULL TO REASON. I believe in the concept of universal brotherhood under the umbrella of TRUTH and JUSTICE in the realm of REALITY OF PRECISION.

Apart from communication what else is the function of tribe. Tell me, a deaf and dump what war will such a person not privilege indulge in as a result of pride in tribe. what tribe? Sign language? PEOPLE KEEP ABUSING THEIR PRIVILEGES. NL parades the DULLEST people i know as per forum. People mostly come here just to argue, abuse. PERHAPS ITS TRANSFER OF AGRESSION. THE CERTAINTY AS FAR AS MY ASSESSMENT, ITS NOTHING BUT THE BACKWARDNESS OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IN NIGERIA WHICH KEEPS PRODUCING DUNCES WITH PAPER CALLED CERTIFICATE AND BIG EMPTY HEADS.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
adaksbullet:
What if he cryed wen u are put jus the tip

Cos I'm date mine gilr since on 3yr ago and she alway cryed if am whant too put the tip of mine kini too his kini buh am alway use force too enter his kini......if am entered him finish, she we jus be looked me till am come sad

While his she alway cryed if am only put just the tip? angry sad
Lolz... Funny enough u let d real u slip in a previous comment of yours. Keep the dumb persona up though.... U get strength

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Amarabae(f): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oga researcher. Weldone o
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by sirfee(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Myself too. Talking about Tribal wars, ONLY DUMBSIFIED MINDS incite and participate in PRIDE of TRIBE..................what in language, tribe which people pride themselves. There is this guy who from birth was adopted by Japanese parents. His biological parents are Igbo. All his life he lived in Japan. Cant speak a word in Igbo, the only thing his cognition can decipher is english and Japanese. ITS OB VIOUS DUE TO THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN THAT THEY ARE NOT HIS PARENTS BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE HIM AT ALL A IGBO. People make a big deal of what is not and its because they are TOO DULL TO REASON.

Apart from communication what is the function of tribe. Tell me, a deaf and dump what war will such a person not privilege indulge in as a result of pride. PEOPLE KEEP ABUSING THEIR PRIVILEGES. NL parades the DULLEST people i know as per forum. People mostly come here just to argue, abuse. PERHAPS ITS TRANSFER OF AGRESSION. THE CERTAINTY AS FAR AS MY ASSESSMENT ITS NOTHING BUT THE BACKWARDNESS OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM WHICH KEEPS PRODUCING DUNCES WITH PAPER CALLED CERTIFICATE AND BIG EMPTY HEADS.
You are among the few that I always respect on nairaland,my boss is an Italian, he came to Nigeria seven years ago.He adopted a black boy(an Igbo boy) 4 years ago,now he has 3 children in total,2 biological children. They live happily till date,they are all in Italy at the moment for summer break.This black boy speaks bad English but he speaks Italian fluently. They always pamper him and treat him like a demi god.Africans are too evil

Most of the tribal e-warriors are r*tarded souls,trolling is their only source of happiness online and offline.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
sirfee:
You are among the few that I always respect on nairaland,my boss is an Italian, he came to Nigeria seven years ago.He adopted a black boy(an Igbo boy) 4 years ago,now he has 3 children in total,2 biological children. They live happily till date,they are all in Italy at the moment for summer break.This black boy speaks bad English but he speaks Italian fluently. They always pamper him and treat him like a demi god.Africans are too evil

Thank you for your remarks. Am most grateful my aim of being on NL is to influence minds to be able to THINK. That thing called brain is no mere mesh of Salad Cream deposited in our skull. As regards Africans and evil ways, i must tell you the TRUTH. Humans are generally inclined towards EVIL. The greatest war to be fought is fighting one's own inclinations towards evil. EVIL THOUGHTS, EVIL ACTIONS. Nigeria to be very precise has structured itself so well that what powers the vortex of the society is EVERY THING UNGOOD. As so habitual has become the minds of people to doing wrong to the extent that they are so insensitive to their wrong doings, because its so well cultivated a norm. SOME NIGERIANS MAKE ALOT OF MONEY WHEN NIGERIANS ARE KILLING EACH OTHER. IF ONLY YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE BOKO HARAM NIGHTMARE. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT ALOT OF MONEY IS BEING MADE FROM THIS CHOICE OF ILLUSION. CHECK OUT THE BUDGETS FOR SECURITY AFTER THE DEATH OF YAR'ADUA, THAT IS AN EMPIRICAL EXAMPLE.

This forum is suppose to be an INTELLIGENTSIA OF COGNITIVE SURPLUS solving problems and not creating more problems as its what is being done here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by sirfee(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Thank you for your remarks. Am most grateful my aim of being on NL is to influence minds to be able to THINK. That thing called brain is no mere mesh of Salad Cream deposited in our skull. As regards Africans and evil ways, i must tell you the TRUTH humans are generally inclined towards EVIL. The greatest war to be fought is fighting one's inclinations towards evil. EVIL THOUGHTS, EVIL ACTIONS. Nigeria to be very precise as structured itself so well that what powers the vortex of the society is EVERY THING UNGOOD. As so habitual has become the minds of people to doing wrong to the extent that they are so insensitive to their wrong doings, because its so well cultivated a norm. SOME NIGERIANS MAKE ALOT OF MONEY WHEN NIGERIANS ARE KILLING EACH OTHER. IF ONLY YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE BOKO HARAM NIGHTMARE. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT ALOT OF MONEY IS BEING MADE FROM THIS CHOICE OF ILLUSION. CHECK OUT THE BUDGET FOR SECURITY AFTER THE DEATH OF YAR'ADUA, THAT IS AN EMPIRICAL EXAMPLE.
You have said it all,Africa is blessed with so many hypocrites,bigots and tribalists.Most of them are always wandering around the cyberspace seeking for useless attention.
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
sirfee:
You have said it all,Africa is blessed with so many hypocrites,bigots and tribalists.Most of them are always wandering around the cyberspace seeking for useless attention.

I hope you know that the present president of France graduated from the University in 2004. He was 27 years old which should give you an idea as to what age he is today. Without putting you through an arithmetic test. THE GUY IS 39 YEARS OLD. While the youths in Nigeria instead of planning about their future they are all out E-WARRIORS fight for all this OLD CARGOES who have and are still ruining their lives. ITS SO PATHETIC WHEN ONE LOOKS AT THE REAL PICTURE, TOO UGLY TO DESCRIBE REALLY.
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
sirfee i really gat to go now. Always do your best to put smiles on peoples faces and solace in their hearts. Nice discussing with you. YESTERDAY MY DREAM IS TO CHANGE THE WORLD, WHEN I WOKE UP TO THE REALITY I REALIZE WORKING ON MYSELF IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TASK FOR A LIFE TIME. Take good care of yourself. Bye!
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by sirfee(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:
sirfee i really gat to go now. Always do your best to put smiles on peoples faces and solace in their hearts. Nice discussing with you. YESTERDAY MY DREAM IS TO CHANGE THE WORLD, WHEN I WOKE UP TO THE REALITY I REALIZE WORKING ON MYSELF IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TASK FOR A LIFE TIME. Take good care of yourself. Bye!
Gratias amigo,buona notte.

Ciaooooo
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by sirfee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I hope you know that the present president of France graduated from the University in 2004. He was 27 years old which should give you an idea as to what age he is today. Without putting you through an arithmetic test. THE GUY IS 39 YEARS OLD. While the youths in Nigeria instead of planning about their future they are all out E-WARRIORS fight for all this OLD CARGOES who have and are still ruining their lives. ITS SO PATHETIC WHEN ONE LOOKS AT THE REAL PICTURE, TO UGLY TO DESCRIBE REALLY.
President Emmanuel is a rare gem,do you know that his wife is older than him,the age difference is too wide but he still cherishes his wife.I respect him so much.
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by adaksbullet: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz... Funny enough u let d real u slip in a previous comment of yours. Keep the dumb persona up though.... U get strength
come anty nema247, while are u staking me? I'm I known u from Adams and eve? undecided
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
sirfee:
President Emmanuel is a rare gem,do you know that his wife is older than him,the age difference is too wide but he still cherishes his wife.I respect him so much.

She is 24 years older than him. What people do not understand is that Marriage is NOTHING but COMPANIONSHIP and that LOVE is NOTHING but TRUST. If not trust its mere FANTASY that rust away. People are so carried away this days by merchants of Illusion. They are so into pre-wedding pictures so SERIOUS about this trivialities forgeting the significant. Now, not only is she older but a school teacher.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Mekanus(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
adaksbullet:

Cos I'm date mine gilr since on 3yr ago and she alway cryed if am whant too put the tip of mine kini too his kini buh am alway use force too enter his kini......if am entered him finish, she we jus be looked me till am come sad

Who the f^uck is this? Are u from this earth at all?
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by sirfee(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORDWORLD:

She is 24 years older than him. What people do not understand is that Marriage is NOTHING but COMPANIONSHIP and that LOVE is NOTHING but TRUST. If not trust its mere FANTASY that rust away. People are so carried away this days by merchants of Illusion. They are so into pre-wedding pictures so SERIOUS about this trivialities forgeting the significant. Now, not only is she older but a school teacher.
It is a pleasure chatting with you.I owe you a bottle of campari.There's nothing like marriage in this century,hoax marriage is very common in this era.So many men are becoming weaker...so pathetic.This is the era of f*ck boys and slay queens so I'm not surprised.

Marriage for me is overhyped in this century,that's why people are not afraid to go extra miles just to have a hoax marriage.
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ladies, if you can't really really feel it should we still make a little noise for'em?
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Majesticniyi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
teresafaith:

If actually you are faking to be an illiterate, you really sound so dumb and stupid, please no insult intended. But if truly truly you are really like this please refrain from commenting cos I epp you dey shame
Gush!!!!

Seun we know, Adaksbullet we know but....who are you?

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Charismatic107:
undecidedHmmmm what if she is not making any sound
then your village is at work
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by adaksbullet: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mekanus:

Who the f^uck is this? Are u from this earth at all?
bus tatanus, I'm I looked like Allen on ur eye? undecided

No oooo I'm came from jupita on mecury world undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by graychuks(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
come anty nema247, while are u staking me? I'm I known u from Adams and eve? undecided

Funny enough you are a lady trying so hard to camouflage as a guy.. .thats why ur missing "he" "She " In you wanna be gibberish.. .its well live and lets.. Live.... In between your derailing the trade, even though it's uncut.
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by offishialpablo: 1:49am On Jul 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

because you are stupid.....nna translate diz trash to English
yimmu
adaksbullet:

because you are stupid.....nna translate diz trash to English
yimmu
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by offishialpablo: 1:52am On Jul 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

because you are stupid.....nna translate this ya trash to english....yimmu
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by adaksbullet: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2017
graychuks:

Funny enough you are a lady trying so hard to camouflage as a guy.. .thats why ur missing "he" "She " In you wanna be gibberish.. .its well live and lets.. Live.... In between your derailing the trade, even though it's uncut.
who his these one again that his beer gaychuku

I'm I looked like an gays on ur eye undecided undecided
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Victornezzar: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
who his these one again that his beer gaychuku

I'm I looked like an gays on ur eye undecided undecided
U dey craze oo
Wych 1 be gaychuku again
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by adaksbullet: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:

U dey craze oo
Wych 1 be gaychuku again
bus vulcanizer, are u not seen his monica undecided
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Victornezzar: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus vulcanizer, are u not seen his monica undecided
u con twist d name grin
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by teresafaith: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Seun we know, Adaksbullet we know but....who are you?
Who be this one? abeg face front

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by chingle5(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2017
WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK FOR TROUBLE WHERE THERE IZ NONE .................................. NAIJA AHHH ABEG FACTORY RESET + FLASHING FALL ON US
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by WizAkzy: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
madone:
she must have cried cos ur English was bad.if u closed ur mouth and not say anything maybe she won't be crying.ur spoken English I believe caused the cry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.