Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB (17317 Views)

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / How We Indirectly Support Jungle Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by r4blessing: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Don't be ridiculous.

Go see your mother and also tell your brother to not be silly next time. Enter the wrong car?
u deserve immortal slap. Can't you read
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
r4blessing:
u deserve immortal slap. Can't you read

And who's going to give it, dumbo?

That your hand will never do anything useful for you again grin
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin lipsrsealed wink grin smiley cheesy ;DU sleep walk into somebody car,same model,color,key,carpet,stero..

grin
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u dey mind the useless tale?Toi much Naija nollywood nir good.

cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
oyb:

my daily driver is a black 2008 corolla, an extremely common car in lagos. I have on occasion struggled to enter my car only to realize it is the wrong car.

It is easy to lose track of your car especially if you are at a public function or party or get together.

Over 100 cars, over 35 years of driving, it has never happened to me.

You guys need to be careful, folks have been killed for less in Texas.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by hotdealz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
voyy:

u re d biggest fool i've come across today, just pray u re not a victim. last 2 months i went to a saloon, i place my samsung fone on d table and one of d apprentices dere had a similar fone but he forgot hr kept his on the chair, unfortunately i saw him pick my phone nd was abt goin out, i called his attention to that nd he was suprised, he checked d theme nd lines in it nd apologized, his boss nd other apprentice showed me his own nd everyone laughed.
if the guy had succeeded in taking the phone home, what gives you the confidence that he is going to bring it back?

I remember a day I sat on a chair to take fresh air outside my compound. I mistakenly dosed off and a neighbor came and "playfully" collected my wallet filled with cash. Since I didn't wake, he "playfully" went with the wallet like he wanted me to look for it first.

Now, since I did not see him and he thought nobody saw him, dude got greedy and decided to keep the wallet to himself.

I woke up and started looking for the wallet. I shouted here and there but no one said they saw the wallet. the dude was also there but he joined others to blame me for dosing off with such amount of money in my wallet.
I had no choice than to forget about the wallet.

Then to my surprise, a girl came to me the next day and told me he saw the guy when he was smiling collecting my wallet that she thought he was playing with me.

Then, I confronted the guy, he was shocked and dumbfounded. Alas, he found his voice and said he wanted me to look for it for aleast two days before he planned to give it to me. I collected my wallet in anger and gave him a stern warning never to steal from me again. If I wasn't too familiar with him, I would have broken his mouth before taking the wallet back from him.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
daylyt:

Mehn!

Why some people dey so undecided

Na your type dey enter kasala pass.

Kasala ko, Kosovo ni.

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
voyy:

u re d biggest fool i've come across today, just pray u re not a victim. last 2 months i went to a saloon, i place my samsung fone on d table and one of d apprentices dere had a similar fone but he forgot hr kept his on the chair, unfortunately i saw him pick my phone nd was abt goin out, i called his attention to that nd he was suprised, he checked d theme nd lines in it nd apologized, his boss nd other apprentice showed me his own nd everyone laughed.

This is hilarious grin

Not only cars but personal effects too. You need a therapist.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
cybriz82:

Hmmm e b like say d dude snatch Ur babe from u abi?

This one that's too chicken to go visit him mumsie for ordinary ikorodu?

Keep dreaming. I don't date loosers grin
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by voyy: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This is hilarious grin
Not only cars but personal effects too. You need a therapist.
with ur frozen brain ....

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
voyy:

with ur frozen brain ....

And your thawed one nko? What lick of sense have you made?

Pinche maricon.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Sagay212: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Don't be ridiculous.

Go see your mother and also tell your brother to not be silly next time. Enter the wrong car?

Very funny... the thing tire me. You parked your car distance away and then enter another person's car parked close because they look similar? The story get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by XtraTochi: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
torres89:
your brother is just a victim of circumstance

normally before real jungle justice is carried,. the men are always triple sure.

that's why they paused a bit to double check

Please say what you know, recently a military personnel was mistaken for a criminal and Lynched and this happened in Ghana.

Say No To Jungle Justice.

I have experienced it myself and I thank God I was vindicated, Innocent people are killed by jungle justice

I can never support it, must you kill a person, why would you take away life, are you a vampire
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by DavidEsq(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
takenadoh:
I have had a similar experience before, I was beaten blue black, but thank God a couple of guys decided to listen , they now made calls, to my surprise I had met one of the guys like 2 weeks ago, immediately he saw me,, he said sorry and I was allowed to go.
Oh my God! For real? Bro, come make I pour san-san for ur head. U get plenty oil for ur head o shocked. The kind luck wey follow u, go follow my pikin. God pls help us take our kids outta dis jungle cry
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by takenadoh: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
DavidEsq:

Oh my God! For real? Bro, come make I pour san-san for ur head. U get plenty oil for ur head o shocked. The kind luck wey follow u, go follow my pikin. God pls help us take our kids outta dis jungle cry

My Brother the whole story Na smth when dem suppose shoot movie for, I have had several near death experiences, Me come dey surprise how I dey use survive sef, but ofcos with each one it's own scare.

So but I no go wish my luck on people sha. Everyone his own annointing.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Kasala ko, Kosovo ni.

Na you sabi!
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
daylyt:

Na you sabi!

You too!!
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by alexxo11(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
OlowoB:
I decided to share this Cos my heart bleeds as a result of the jungle justice carried out in ikorodu in recent times. I do not support crime but I also stand against jungle justice (this is not the way to go). This is going to be a long read, please learn from a real life story.

My bro moved back to the country from the Uk after so many years with his family to kebbi state to start lecturing. This is someone who has been so passionate to come back home, telling me of how Nigeria will be a great country and there are lots of opportunities etc. He was just settling down in kebbi with his family and trying to adapt to his new environment when an incident happened.

If I remember clearly, I think it was on a Saturday in April this year, he left to the market to buy some things and he parked his Peugeot 406 just opposite the market to get some stuffs. After buying some things he rushed back to his car and opened the car and sat inside but he noticed something was strange. While trying to figure out what was wrong, a guy came to his side almost immediately and knocked on the window and told him to wind down and immediately my brother did this, the guy landed a slap on my brother and started calling him thief. While my brother was still trying to balance well due to the stars he was seeing, This guy, a tall man dragged him down and started beating him while other guys around quickly joined in. People just started beating him without asking questions (this was someone well dressed).

As God will have it, an elderly Hausa man just came from nowhere and said stop beating this man and let's hear him out first, I thank goodness the guys beating him obeyed and they stopped. My bro said he has a car also and showed his car keys as evidence. So the man collected the car keys from his hand and asked that he takes them to where his own car was (cos at this stage, he checked the initial car he entered and discovered they had similar colour, same car make, almost same plate number except for the last 2 letters and surprisingly his car keys could open another Peugeot 406).

It was while the elderly man was doing the investigation my brother now discovered that his car was parked just like 2 miles ahead of this other Peugeot 406. The elderly man confirmed and the guys who have been beating him all this while just said sorry and left.

Questions are? What would have happened if that elderly man had not turned up on time?
Hausas sometimes move around with daggers, what if they have used it on him? If they had killed him, they would have said he was a thief and people on Nairaland would have also said good riddance.

I would be coming on a short visit to naija this year and we have a family house in Ikorodu close to laspotech, infact close to mallo filling station opposite sawmill. With what his happening at the moment, I doubt if I can enter that zone (I don't want to wear short knickers around that zone now and they will say I am baddho and maybe get burnt... God forbid). Unfortunately I would not see my mother. I can bet it that ag least one innocent person must have been killed in that ikorodu jungle justice.

I also understand the pains of the affected families, relatives killed by badoo but jungle justice is NEVER the way to go. Please and please, the police should come out and do what they are paid for. God bless Nigeria, God bless Lagos state.
he who is not taught by his mother is surerly taught by the world.....and trust me you dont want the world to be your teacher.Jungle justice usually happens in failed regions where there are a lot of jobless youth who want to vent their anger(Africa basically)
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by akigbemaru: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
OlowoB:
I decided to share this Cos my heart bleeds as a result of the jungle justice carried out in ikorodu in recent times. I do not support crime but I also stand against jungle justice (this is not the way to go). This is going to be a long read, please learn from a real life story.

My bro moved back to the country from the Uk after so many years with his family to kebbi state to start lecturing. This is someone who has been so passionate to come back home, telling me of how Nigeria will be a great country and there are lots of opportunities etc. He was just settling down in kebbi with his family and trying to adapt to his new environment when an incident happened.

If I remember clearly, I think it was on a Saturday in April this year, he left to the market to buy some things and he parked his Peugeot 406 just opposite the market to get some stuffs. After buying some things he rushed back to his car and opened the car and sat inside but he noticed something was strange. While trying to figure out what was wrong, a guy came to his side almost immediately and knocked on the window and told him to wind down and immediately my brother did this, the guy landed a slap on my brother and started calling him thief. While my brother was still trying to balance well due to the stars he was seeing, This guy, a tall man dragged him down and started beating him while other guys around quickly joined in. People just started beating him without asking questions (this was someone well dressed).

As God will have it, an elderly Hausa man just came from nowhere and said stop beating this man and let's hear him out first, I thank goodness the guys beating him obeyed and they stopped. My bro said he has a car also and showed his car keys as evidence. So the man collected the car keys from his hand and asked that he takes them to where his own car was (cos at this stage, he checked the initial car he entered and discovered they had similar colour, same car make, almost same plate number except for the last 2 letters and surprisingly his car keys could open another Peugeot 406).

It was while the elderly man was doing the investigation my brother now discovered that his car was parked just like 2 miles ahead of this other Peugeot 406. The elderly man confirmed and the guys who have been beating him all this while just said sorry and left.

Questions are? What would have happened if that elderly man had not turned up on time?
Hausas sometimes move around with daggers, what if they have used it on him? If they had killed him, they would have said he was a thief and people on Nairaland would have also said good riddance.

I would be coming on a short visit to naija this year and we have a family house in Ikorodu close to laspotech, infact close to mallo filling station opposite sawmill. With what his happening at the moment, I doubt if I can enter that zone (I don't want to wear short knickers around that zone now and they will say I am baddho and maybe get burnt... God forbid). Unfortunately I would not see my mother. I can bet it that ag least one innocent person must have been killed in that ikorodu jungle justice.

I also understand the pains of the affected families, relatives killed by badoo but jungle justice is NEVER the way to go. Please and please, the police should come out and do what they are paid for. God bless Nigeria, God bless Lagos state.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by arinzest: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Strange things happen sha. Went to a burial with colleagues; about 6 guys. all drove there. 4 out of 6 had 03-04 gun metal toyota camry. Afterwards, one of my guys that never took a drop of alcohol (deeper life guy) started struggling wt my car door. I joking used d sensor n opened it. Guy got inside, stuck key in ignition. Car no gree start. Na when he popped open d bonnet that we knew he wasnt joking. come see laughter
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Coolgent(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
OlowoB:

You cannot understand until it actually happens to you. I know you also love outside naija, so it is easy for you to say that from afar. Peace.

And you had to use silly to pass your message across? May it be well with your brain.
I did the same thing last year...
I was trying to unlock my honda civic in a hurry when a Hausa Man tap me on shoulder and said: Oga this is not your car! U knw what mine was just behind his own.
Sharing same colour, same rims, light tinted.
I was shock and same time thankin my God it was Kaduna not Lagos
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by OlowoB(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm not dense so I'll never ever enter the wrong car, not even an unfamiliar rental car.

Don't be a yellow belly coward, go visit your mother and stop pussyfooting.

I don't need your well wishes, seems your family need it more.

@egunmogaji it is so surprising that at your old age, you still talk carelessly and derive so much joy in talking down on others on a faceless forum. You seem to know it all and too perfect to make mistake. It is well with you Mr masquerade Mogaji.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by OlowoB(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Coolgent:

I did the same thing last year...
I was trying to unlock my honda civic in a hurry when a Hausa Man tap me on shoulder and said: Oga this is not your car! U knw what mine was just behind his own.
Sharing same colour, same rims, light tinted.
I was shock and same time thankin my God it was Kaduna not Lagos

Maybe God bless you, let the small boys be boasting on here that they are above mistakes and the old masquerade who knows it all.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
OlowoB:

@egunmogaji it is so surprising that at your old age, you still talk carelessly and derive so much joy in talking down on others on a faceless forum. You seem to know it all and too perfect to make mistake. It is well with you Mr masquerade Mogaji.

Forget that age thing, it's what young twits use as a crutch when they are faltering like you are. Come up with something more original.

I don't know it all and I never claimed I did so stop being all wounded knee. What I shared was a disbelief that a grown man of any age will go as far as unlock the door of someone else's car and sit inside. That is beyond mistake, that is sheer lunacy.

Of course, it is well with me, why wouldn't it? You think I'm like you that gets all flustered on an online forum from total strangers? Get a grip and if it is well with you or not, guess what I don't give a damn grin
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
OlowoB:

Maybe God bless you, let the small boys be boasting on here that they are above mistakes and the old masquerade who knows it all.

And what about the young dunces who can't even figure out their own cars to enter?

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by OlowoB(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Forget that age thing, it's what young twits use as a crutch when they are faltering like you are. Come up with something more original.

I don't know it all and I never claimed I did so stop being all wounded knee. What I shared was a disbelief that a grown man of any age will go as far as unlock the door of someone else's car and sit inside. That is beyond mistake, that is sheer lunacy.

Of course, it is well with me, why wouldn't it? You think I'm like you that gets all flustered on an online forum from total strangers? Get a grip and if it is well with you or not, guess what I don't give a damn grin

Egbon, you have been noticed.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
OlowoB:

Noticed by who? You? grin

And I'm not your egbon. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by agarawu23(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2017
OlowoB:

you don't need to waste ur time with egungun, he is one old agbaya without shame. He has been disgraced many times on this forum even by me. I never knew he still foool around like this shocked he can't change sad angry
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Coolgent(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
OlowoB:

Ameen Sir
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by OlowoB(m): 3:07am On Jul 19, 2017
agarawu23:
you don't need to waste ur time with egungun, he is one old agbaya without shame. He has been disgraced many times on this forum even by me. I never knew he still foool around like this shocked he can't change sad angry

I just logged in to Nairaland and got your mention on this topic.... agarawu23.... abeg I don't have your contact again on watssap ... make we relate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu Vows To Tackle Domestic Violence As Husband Beats Wife To Deat / RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. / Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.