Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu (40441 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Most of this interviews are fake. Take them serious at your own expense.

They are not .

At least i listened to him saying Igbos should not attend a church with a Yoruba GO.

it is every where.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Dainfamous: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Hahahaha kanu had turn all the abokis and afonjas to siddon de look"please when was the last time an afonja made anti Igbo statement since the time of lagoon?if any of them get the liver let them say just one tribalistic thing about Biafra you will not get a single word from them.
A useless group name arewa youths gave biafrans quick notice which we all welcome very well but come and see afonjas jumping around quick notice like a small boy hiding under his father wrapper shouting live my papa compound lol, they enjoying being a slave i can't phantom how they become majority tribe in this union i swear

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by fulanmafia: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Oh, so Dasuki and Zakzaki are now his headache. grin grin

I told you people this dickhead is a Hausa Fulani slave and you doubted me. cheesy

Fulanmafia, what do you have to say about this? grin

The sultan of Kuje has no mind of his own and is purely reactionary like the average Ibo.

Have we forgotten that it was the same Cownu that was passionately defending Nigeria's unity at our high commission in London, before his brain did a backflip after Buhari dazed Jonathan at the polls?

This nigga will soon start campaigning for Fulani herdsmen to be left alone since Buhari does not obey court orders himself cheesy.

Osibanjo needs to grow some balls and return this nymph to Kuje where he can return to his role as chief coach of the prison football team.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by RisingSun1: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

Eat your soup. Somebody would be declared winner of that election even if 10 people voted.

SUCH EXTREME LOW TURNOUT IS OUR MAIN AIM.

What we are doing that day is SYMBOLIC

We want to prove to the world that we have rejected Nigeria.

Voting in an election is a civic duty.It means giving mandate to someone to represent you in a country.

Participating in an election is a proof of citizenship. It's greater than census. Because in census even foreigners are counted.

No More election in Biafraland because the world is watching us to know how serious we are

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by GameGod(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2017
Dainfamous:
Hahahaha kanu had turn all the abokis and afonjas to siddon de look"please when was the last time an afonja made anti Igbo statement since the time of lagoon?if any of them get the liver let them say just one tribalistic thing about Biafra you will not get a single word from them.
A useless group name arewa youths gave biafrans quick notice which we all welcome very well but come and see afonjas jumping around quick notice like a small boy hiding under his father wrapper shouting live my papa compound lol, they enjoying being a slave i can't phantom how they become majority tribe in this union i swear
Illiterate, it's quit notice not quick notice.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Jabioro: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2017
It could have been better for Nnamidi Kanu to drag his case on a planned field than putting Yoruba in a trench of less concerned....When we speak you people go more trembling than Oct quit noticed day.. Your fool Kanu can say more than that.My worried, whenever the ax fall,it fell on innocent people ..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by simplycarro: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2017
RisingSun1:

SUCH EXTREME LOW TURNOUT IS OUR MAIN AIM.

What we are doing that day is SYMBOLIC

We want to prove to the world that we have rejected Nigeria.

Voting in an election is a civic duty.It means giving mandate to someone to represent you in a country.

Participating in an election is a prove of citizenship. It's greater than census. Because in census even foreigners are counted.

No More election in Biafraland because the world is watching us to know how serious we are

You will learn politics the hard way!! You've always been hiding behind the Northerners since independence but now it's the time to stand on your own and learn how to play politics and understand that living is more then counting Naira and kobo in the markets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by izombie(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2017
fulanmafia:

The sultan of Kuje has no mind of his own and is purely reactionary like the average Ibo.

Have we forgotten that it was the same Cownu rusty was passionately defending Nigeria's unity at our high commission in London before his brain did a backflip after Buhari dazed Jonathan at the polls?

This nigga will soon start campaigning for Fulani herdsmen to be left alone since Buhari does not obey court orders himself cheesy.

Osibanjo needs to grow some balls and return this nymph to Kuje where he can return to his role as chief coach of the prison football team.
you guys don't get it. Kanu and the biafra issue got more popular and support after he was arrested. He is deliberately flouting his bail conditions for a reason. Maybe his rearrest will generate more popularity and support from UN. Its a win win situation for kanu. Cancelling his bail will definitely cause an uproar and exposure. He will also continue with what he is doing now while out on bail thereby also gaining more exposure. FYI, kanu is right about buhari disobeying court orders.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by ImperialYoruba: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2017
I have been out for sometime and lost current news. I thoughtbthey have returned this dude back to maximum prison. Wetin he dey here still dey do? When is the mofcker court date? I hope he rebels and dont show up. Seriously!
He wants to boycott election he should start with boycotting his court dates. Shyyyyeate!

Wey mah Ibo shawtee at?

Amarabae get ready, im taking you to Hajj this year. Start covering head small small. grin
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nne5: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

They are not .

At least i listened to him saying Igbos should not attend a church with a Yoruba GO.

it is every where.
That was the day i stopped supporting anything Kanu believes in and the day i knew Biafra will NEVER come

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2017
IPOB and crime are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by FemiLastBorn(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Nwodosis:
Disobedient to court orders leads to anarchy. Buhari disobeyed, Kanu followed and another will follow....
Honestly, apart from Yoruba Moslems on Nairaland, the youthful Yorubas and handful of elderly ones have seen the truth in Kanu's agitation.
I watched a video of one Yoruba pastor telling the Nigerian government to listen to Kanu to avoid the impending chaos.
What is The Pastor's Name
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by richfriendsng: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2017
I will share the tips and tricks on how to make money with the most commonest thing everyone has here, check the image below this post to findout more...

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Organizer111222(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Its just a matter of time .. You will be dancing to the beat from the drum of shame... And the Israeli flag!!! They don't even know you exist don't think they will supply you arms okay

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Nigeria is such a lenient country for this guy to be roaming freely. If this idiot is sentenced to life in prison, his people will start shouting marginalization

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

Eat your soup. Somebody would be declared winner of that election even if 10 people voted.
lolz..and u think other contesting parties will accept,when election didn't hold in some places

You dull no be small tongue

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Jombojombo(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Nothing de happen our leader
F*ck the zoo and their condition

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by WORDSENSEI: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2017
sean1000x:
I have told my wife, on that day cook Nsala and Oha soup, buy 2 cartons of Hero/Biafraan beer...nothing like home-grown beer with Biafraan flag! We will show Obiano lesson maka chukwu

And the wrong candidate would be voted in, as usual.
Stop playing the politics of buffoonery. That's why your region is backwards AF, following the North closely.
Stoopid.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Ijaya123: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2017
sean1000x:
I have told my wife, on that day cook Nsala and Oha soup, buy 2 cartons of Hero/Biafraan beer...nothing like home-grown beer with Biafraan flag! We will show Obiano lesson maka chukwu

It is a pity how people reason these days. Planning your own disaster with relish...SMH

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Ndubuisi1075: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Whether you come out or not election must go on. Somebody must be governor.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
When a lunatic start pushing his luck too far then, know that his days as a freeman is number.

All this "agidi" na because Bubu no dey around, If not the psycho for don start him season 2 for Kuje.
u go wait for bubu tired

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by burkingx(f): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2017
grin

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by AroOkigbo(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
When a lunatic start pushing his luck too far then, know that his days as a freeman is number.

All this "agidi" na because Bubu no dey around, If not the psycho for don start him season 2 for Kuje.
Where is bubu the ghost worker?
The hunter is being hunted...a lesson for all!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by donqx: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2017
ok
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
The Yorubas has indeed changed according to the lunatic because Arewa youths has reset their default setting.

Someone has whispered to him that quit notice from the Yoruba states will be catastrophic and a disaster to the socio-economic survival of his kinsmen.

Who say madman no get sense? Why is backing down on his earlier instruction again? cheesy

Yes. . he knows fully the consequences of Yoruba giving an Eko/ Ibadan Declaration grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by banmee(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2017
He is flouting it because Nigeria is a lawless country.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by WORDSENSEI: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2017
KvnqPrezo:
He is a Biafran, so he shouldn't open orders from the ZOO court..
Anyway,,
Read My New Inspiring Blog Posts

Why would I want to read your blog posts when you are blogging from the ZOO?
Idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by burkingx(f): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2017
AroOkigbo:

Where is bubu the ghost worker?
The hunter is being hunted...a lesson for all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi / The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE / Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.