Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu (40394 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

On the 30th may?
It was your right to come out for your businesses on that day on not and you guys decided to stay indoor.
So what was the police and army suppose to do?
Come to your house and force you guys to go to your place of work or businesses?
Even if you guys wanted to sit at home for 2000 years,the police and army would just have sit down and be watching you guys.

But on November it will be a different ball game.
You guys can continue to sit at home on that day BUT don't try to stop or intimidate those people that want to vote because that is where you guys will be asking for trouble.

The few people from Anambra and those brought in will come out and vote on that day under military and police protection and you guys can not stop them.

Sit at home is different from election and protest.

You guys know how the army acted during your last violent protest.
It's your right to sit at home and nobody has right to disturb you guys.

I know that most Anambra are not brainwashed to allow that scammer from Abia to deceive them.
You will be disappointed on that day.
Nobody is gonna vote that day. Igbos may not agree on certain things, but Biafra is one thing most of them agree on.
Oga eme unu na anya.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=talk2emma post=58080131][/quote]

please correct yourself, kanu gives orders to IPOB not igbos
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

Chaos like the one we saw when Kanu was dumped in Kuje prison for almost 2 years?
Bunch of noise makers and internet warriors.
It can only be noise if he wasn't released.
He has been released with ridiculous bail conditions and he has ignored them. He's putting the screws on the federal government and they don't know what to do.
If they arrest him, they make him more popular. If they don't, he keeps putting the screws on them.
Kill him and you make him a martyr.
He holds all the aces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
steppins:

Nobody is gonna vote that day. Igbos may not agree on certain things, but Biafra is one thing most of them agree on.
Oga eme unu na anya.

You will be put to shame on that day and i hope Kanu will not see the hand writing on the fall and change the talk.
He should insist that no election on that day and see how he will be put to shame ok.

Election will take place,people will vote,results will be announce and a governor will be elected.

Buratai and his boys are on standby to activate 'phyton dance' if anybody try rubbish.

What the lion (Ojukwu) could not achieve is what that small boy want to do?

I still do wonder how he has been able to brainwashed some people though.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by gartamanta: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
steppins:

He has been released with ridiculous bail conditions and he has ignored them. He's putting the screws on the federal government and they don't know what to do.
If they arrest him, they make him more popular. If they don't, he keeps putting the screws on them.
He holds all the aces.

Thats it. I hope my people will heed the call and not come out to vote. If 80% boycott the Anambra election, the boycott will have been a resounding success
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
steppins:

He holds all the aces.

Kanu is dying of cancer and the federal government don't want his blood on their hands and that is why they have ignore him and Kanu know what is up but he will never tell you guys so that you don't lose hope in your dream Biafra republic.

Go and really do your investigation and see.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by DJInfluence: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
If they sit at home, who are they doing? they are only denying themselves of their franschise. Your vote is your voice, better use it to decide who should rule you until such a time "when and if" your seccession ever comes to pass. But what is my own....
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
When a lunatic start pushing his luck too far then, know that his days as a freeman is number.

All this "agidi" na because Bubu no dey around, If not the psycho for don start him season 2 for Kuje.

Just like you pushed yours too far in Germany and got deported.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

You will be put to shame on that day and i hope Kanu will not see the hand writing on the fall and change the talk.
He should insist that no election on that day and see how he will be put to shame ok.

Election will take place,people will vote,results will be announce and a governor will be elected.

Buratai and his boys are on standby to activate 'phyton dance' if anybody try rubbish.

What the lion (Ojukwu) could not achieve is what that small boy want to do?

I still do wonder how he has been able to brainwashed some people though.
Lions come and go, the forest still remains the same.
Anambra is a test run for 2019 elections.
Put your chaplet in Holy water and pray it doesn't work. If it does, 2019 will follow.
We all know what's gonna happen, if there's inconclusive elections in the whole country.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Alanzazani:

The uneducated easterner is so annoying. I am from Umudioka in Dunukofia so know I am an Anambrarian. Even if 1000 people come out and vote, a winner will be declared and a governor would be sworn in. Who is fooling who? Kanu is a psychopath I wonder what spell he got on my illiterate brothers. He attracted attention to the plight of easterners. That said it is time to consult and consult widely. All these hate, name calling and careless talk will just make a mockery of what he started. He should consult and have a road map. If a referadum is held today and he losses out what next? Most of those touts lining up behind him have not tried to add value to themselves in anyway and they figure just giving them biafra will make the east a land flowing with milk and honey. I really don't understand. The talk is about restructuing they should keep the tempo high we all support that and not secession. When shove comes to push maybe ibos in the north will have thier own referendum and we will decide we want to be part of Nigeria. We will see whether they will tag us foreigners in biafra. Does the illiterate know how many ibos reside outside iboland, you can travel to all parts of the world to do business but you want people in Nigerian to come back to how many square kilometers of land? So we will be looking at Kanu's face. A war will be fought among ibo brothers if biafra is granted today because the Igbos cannot accommodate our likes that reason different from them

God bless you.

If only half of those clowns just reason like you do, then Biafra's future would be brighter than the sun.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

Kanu is dying of cancer and the federal government don't want his blood on their hands and that is why they have ignore him and Kanu know what is up but he will never tell you guys so that you don't lose hope in your dream Biafra republic.

Go and really do your investigation and see.
We don't care. He's given the igbos a voice and the government is aware.
The shíthead called Buhari, made it happen.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by steppins: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Alanzazani:

The uneducated easterner is so annoying. I am from Umudioka in Dunukofia so know I am an Anambrarian. Even if 1000 people come out and vote, a winner will be declared and a governor would be sworn in. Who is fooling who? Kanu is a psychopath I wonder what spell he got on my illiterate brothers. He attracted attention to the plight of easterners. That said it is time to consult and consult widely. All these hate, name calling and careless talk will just make a mockery of what he started. He should consult and have a road map. If a referadum is held today and he losses out what next? Most of those touts lining up behind him have not tried to add value to themselves in anyway and they figure just giving them biafra will make the east a land flowing with milk and honey. I really don't understand. The talk is about restructuing they should keep the tempo high we all support that and not secession. When shove comes to push maybe ibos in the north will have thier own referendum and we will decide we want to be part of Nigeria. We will see whether they will tag us foreigners in biafra. Does the illiterate know how many ibos reside outside iboland, you can travel to all parts of the world to do business but you want people in Nigerian to come back to how many square kilometers of land? So we will be looking at Kanu's face. A war will be fought among ibo brothers if biafra is granted today because the Igbos cannot accommodate our likes that reason different from them
The number of square kilometres is the recipe for success? The northerners are good examples. Educated man indeed.
Education without knowledge and intellect is waste of hard earned money.
Your vote is just one and you can shove it, no one needs it.
Saying you're from Dunukofia doesn't mean your opinion matter. You're just the meagre 5% who doesn't really matter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by datigbogirl: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
He actually made a lot of sense...very calm & composed like he got it all planned out.
Nigerians major on the minor and minor on the major...a country where someone who steals #50 bread out of hunger is "righteously" lynched while the same looter that pushed him to that condition is given a here's welcome.
The black man ought to be colonised for ever.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by continentalceo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
When a lunatic start pushing his luck too far then, know that his days as a freeman is number.

All this "agidi" na because Bubu no dey around, If not the psycho for don start him season 2 for Kuje.

Go back to school and learn proper English....stark illiterate
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Kfed4ril(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

And the wrong candidate would be voted in, as usual.
Stop playing the politics of buffoonery. That's why your region is backwards AF, following the North closely.
Stoopid.

You make me laugh? Which state in the south west is better than any state in the east apart from Lagos?
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by yom2(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nwodosis:
Disobedient to court orders leads to anarchy. Buhari disobeyed, Kanu followed and another will follow....
Honestly, apart from Yoruba Moslems on Nairaland, the youthful Yorubas and handful of elderly ones have seen the truth in Kanu's agitation.
I watched a video of one Yoruba pastor telling the Nigerian government to listen to Kanu to avoid the impending chaos.
oga make we hear
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by yom2(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Shatap.....

Anu Mpama

thick heads learn d hard way
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
steppins:

Yeah, right. That would be the day. Let's see how that happens.
The only thing that is gonna happen, is the FG appointing a military administrator.
Any other thing is chaos.

NOTED.

I will quote you again.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by wizod(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

u are d lunatic if u attack what he said because he is right and what he said is d truth.
Did Buhari obey court orders or he is above d law?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by lazsnaira(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
fulanmafia:

...and I guess you're a plant on 4 legs?

...actually i am that human who rather than eat up the animals, i let the animals eat up themselves in their own very jungle...
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

Wen will u get sense?
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by clickwtB(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
MUMU NO BODY WILL RE ARREST YOU AGAIN,YOU WILL GRADUALLY LOOSE YOUR TEMPORARY POPULARITY/RASCALITY THEN BOOM THERE YOU GO INTO NONENTITY/IRRELEVANCE!MARK MY WORDS.ONLY THE INTELLIGENT/SENSIBLE&REASONABLE CAN LEAD..... grin cheesy
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Ngokafor(f): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
..I just love the way Nnamdi Kanu torments yorubas and drives them insane..

...One word or action from him have them wriggling and gasping for breath like salt on worms..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Tecno66: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
sean1000x:
I have told my wife, on that day cook Nsala and Oha soup, buy 2 cartons of Hero/Biafraan beer...nothing like home-grown beer with Biafraan flag! We will show Obiano lesson maka chukwu
Show Obiano lesson by allowing the candidate of Buhari's party join Okorocha as their 2nd governor in the south east.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Jammiiee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nawa o, even the video no gree show pass one minute and e just dey off my browser anyhow unto who this man be . What a man sad angry
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Lordxeer(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
simplycarro:
Yoruba have changed grin grin
Kanu you are a bastard!!!!
I repeat you your father and mother are factory fitted bastards for bringing the Yorubas that gave your forefathers another chance in life after they were almost annihilated during your Biafran senseless war.
Bastards angry
alas
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
fulanmafia:

The sultan of Kuje has no mind of his own and is purely reactionary like the average Ibo.

Have we forgotten that it was the same Cownu that was passionately defending Nigeria's unity at our high commission in London, before his brain did a backflip after Buhari dazed Jonathan at the polls?

This nigga will soon start campaigning for Fulani herdsmen to be left alone since Buhari does not obey court orders himself cheesy.

Osibanjo needs to grow some balls and return this nymph to Kuje where he can return to his role as chief coach of the prison football team.
Oga shut ur mouth up.. ....biafra has been on even b4 Jonathan assume office.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
FemiLastBorn:
What is The Pastor's Name
Joshua iginla

Champion faith assembly kuwba abuja
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Rolly22(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aufbauh:

where is the vegetable now??
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Rolly22(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
The f00lish eediot said Yorubas have changed and they can start worshipping in their churches.

What a clown.

I blame the brain dead grown ups following the clown's instruction to the letter.

He has tendencies of a brutal dictator.

Nigerian Justice system is a very useless one. Despite evidence of his recorded voice saying treasonable things.

Any way, if the Justice system can free useless politicians with money traced to their accounts on technical ground. No hope again.

Thank God you know Nigeria is Hopeless

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Organizer111222:
Its just a matter of time .. You will be dancing to the beat from the drum of shame... And the Israeli flag!!! They don't even know you exist don't think they will supply you arms okay
u are d one to end in shame like Nyako when she asked him to provide one Israeli 4his bail and in less than 24hrs thy appear.

So u ppl will always end in shame as usual.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Sylva2147: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
sean1000x:
I have told my wife, on that day cook Nsala and Oha soup, buy 2 cartons of Hero/Biafraan beer...nothing like home-grown beer with Biafraan flag! We will show Obiano lesson maka chukwu
The mistake you people are making is that you failed to realize that with only three people one can easily win an election and still be your governor. So whether you vote or you sit at home the election will be conducted and someone must win, therefore it is high time you sit down and think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo, Atiku In Fight To The Finish / Peter Obi's Supporters Start Door To Door Walk In Imo State (Pictures) / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.