Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu (40449 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sirheny007:
wait oo..
Bright Chimezie in jail?? shocked shocked
First time I am hearing it.
Wetin he do Buhari??
i don't think is d musician
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by WORDSENSEI: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kfed4ril:

You make me laugh? Which state in the south west is better than any state in the east apart from Lagos?

Sorry. I forgot Abia state is Nigeria's Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Chookmasteriyke: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
He that makes u angry have enslaved u. Accept the truth my brother, u double edged yorubas have changednow that mazi nnamdi kanu the saviour have forgiven u people ur sins.:pcheesy:p
simplycarro:
Yoruba have changed grin grin
Kanu you are a bastard!!!!
I repeat you your father and mother are factory fitted bastards for bringing the Yorubas that gave your forefathers another chance in life after they were almost annihilated during your Biafran senseless war.
Bastards angry
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by LordOfNaira: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

Eat your soup. Somebody would be declared winner of that election even if 10 people voted.

100 percent wisdom in such a short reply.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Gh0stFreak: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut that useless hole you afonja. Keep denying your tribe,that is what you are known for. Coward!

When someone tells you the truth, you tag that person as afonja. This goes to show how stupid kanu has Made you punks become. The guy you quoted is a full blooded igbo man incase you were wondering.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nofuckgiven: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

When someone tells you the truth, you tag that person as afonja. This goes to show how stupid kanu has Made you punks become. The guy you quoted is a full blooded igbo man incase you were wondering.
Get lost! You are a fool. If I speak the Igbo now you can't reply in Igbo. Gerrarahia nicompoop!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Mpotomisticai(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
simplycarro:
I repeat you your father and mother are factory fitted bastards for bringing the Yorubas that gave your forefathers another chance in life after they were almost annihilated during your Biafran senseless war.
Bastards angry
....... Y are u this pained... Pls better tell ur mum to tell u the truth About who ur real father is.... She has been lying to u all these years.. The man u now see as ur real dad is sterile... Insanity runs in ur lineage

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Made1414(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Shatap.....

Anu Mpama

Nwanne inogodi ofuma...
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Gh0stFreak: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Get lost! You are a fool. If I speak the Igbo now you can't reply in Igbo. Gerrarahia nicompoop!

I totally expected your outburst, this is what Nnamdi Kanu has turned you fools into, empty skulls throwing insults around when spoken to by someone with a bigger brain than yours.
Let me tell you something, the fact that some of us refuse to support the provocative words and actions of your god Kanu does not make us any less Igbo than you are.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
steppins:

We don't care. He's given the igbos a voice and the government is aware.
The shíthead called Buhari, made it happen.

The only voice and hope the Igbos have now is that some of your political leaders from south-east now have fore sight and they are now trooping into APC that the once call Islamic party and that has giving them voice.

Anything that you see this Buhari government is doing for the south-east is just because of people like Ngige,Onu,Okorocha,Kalu,Uba,Nwoye,Nwobodo, etc and don't think it is because of that scammer call Kanu.

If not for such men now coming to APC whether Kanu shout for now till tomorrow the government would have turn deaf here and it was even because of such men that Kanu was even release from Kuje to go and die at home.

So don't fool youself that the government even take him as anything and that was why he was not even invited when the government had meeting with men that matter in south east of recent.

He is just a scammer that is scam some people like you and the government don't take him serious and even me too don't take him as anything more than a boy that just want to make money and is been sponsor by the opposition that lost power in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
steppins:

Lions come and go, the forest still remains the same.
Anambra is a test run for 2019 elections.
Put your chaplet in Holy water and pray it doesn't work. If it does, 2019 will follow.
We all know what's gonna happen, if there's inconclusive elections in the whole country.

You guys are just bunch of online warriors and noise makers.
I expect Kanu to even been brave enough to just declare biafra republic like Ojukwu did and save us this his beating around in the bush and going round a circle.

He should be man enough.
He was scared in the first place and that was why he enter our zone like a thief without visa and he was picked up in Lagos like a goat and you guys couldn't cough or try to storm Kuje to free him till APC leaders from south-east begged on his behave and you guys are here making noise again.

APC will win Anambra if you guys sit at home and win other south-east states come 2019 if you guys continue to sit at home and none of you will dare cough.

#nosiemakers
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
gartamanta:

Thats it. I hope my people will heed the call and not come out to vote. If 80% boycott the Anambra election, the boycott will have been a resounding success
And APC will import the 80% with army cover from other states to come and vote in Anambra and nobody will know that 80% boycotted the election.:p

It is simple as ABCD
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by ihatesycophant(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
This message alone should have helped his followers to know he needs brain check. Igbo should not worship in Yoruba pastors church. This alone is a mark of Antichrist. Indulging in religion issue to drive home your point is devilish and satanic. Salvation does not know tribe or type of religion you practice or belong.
Again, what concern him with Buhari detaining his fellow Hausa/Fulani members. If they are other tribe, he would read tribalism to it and said he flouted court decisions and not release them because they are not Hausa/Fulani.
Besides, it's not today that people boycott election, Ameachi did twice in Rivers state and result were declared in the two instances. Whether they come out or not somebody must win and declare.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nofuckgiven: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

I totally expected your outburst, this is what Nnamdi Kanu has turned you fools into, empty skulls throwing insults around when spoken to by someone with a bigger brain than yours.
Let me tell you something, the fact that some of us refuse to support the provocative words and actions of your god Kanu does not make us any less Igbo than you are.
You are a so useless and retarded because you can't even deny what I said. You stupid afonjas just go about trying to cause disunity by lying against people. That is what your tribe is known for. Stupid chameleon. Always backstabbing and betraying others. Chineke kpogbuo gi na ndi otu gi nga ahu! Anuofia,anumpam,ezi,egbe eligwe dakwa na-elu ishi gi. Prove you are Igbo and reply in Igbo or just go and die. Shameless coward!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by akigbemaru: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
KahlDrogo:
This useless boy will dig a grave for and bury igbo Jews in Nigeria faster than anything else can I tell you. cheesy

His biggest mistake has been encouraging his illiterate minions to hate Yorubas. It is never going to end up well for the Dead Animal Bones Worshipers. grin

eri animal skulls picture
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Pylony(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
The god of Ipod
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Olukolade1: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Empty barrel makes much noise. your pride will soon destroy you.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Boyooosa(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mr Kanu, what of if people come out that day to vote en-mass, what will you do?
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by 1metre: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut that useless hole you afonja. Keep denying your tribe,that is what you are known for. Coward!
am not a coward, nor do I follow bandwagon.don't allow emotions to cloud your common sense. Biafra will never be actualised. If your God ( kanu) is enjoying his freedom without other comrades detained along with him,it revealed the real truth of your biafra struggle. By the way, how many groups are agitating for biafra? Still all could not speak one solidarity song. If u don't know let me remind u, if igbos by any form of mistake happen to actualise biafra, my brother, man inhumanity against man will be their pledge.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nofuckgiven: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
1metre:
am not a coward, nor do I follow bandwagon.don't allow emotions to cloud your common sense. Biafra will never be actualised. If your God ( kanu) is enjoying his freedom without other comrades detained along with him,it revealed the real truth of your biafra struggle. By the way, how many groups are agitating for biafra? Still all could not speak one solidarity song. If u don't know let me remind u, if igbos by any form of mistake happen to actualise biafra, my brother, man inhumanity against man will be their pledge.
Why not speak Igbo? Zam n'asusu anyi kanyi nile Mara onye ibu? Onye asiri! Lienus MBA. Keep lying and deceiving yourself. Still a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Kingspin(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
simplycarro:
Bastards angry
One Nigeria or no one Nigeria where una stand? Free Kalu he is never the problem of the scam called one Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by 1metre: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Why not speak Igbo? Zam n'asusu anyi kanyi nile Mara onye ibu? Onye asiri! Liebus MBA. Keep lying and deceiving yourself. Still a coward.
well, I don't argue with children produced by low sperm count. PEACE!
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nofuckgiven: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
1metre:
well, I don't argue with children produced by low sperm count. PEACE!
Whatever you say only shows the stupid,spineless,coward you would always be so you can go to hell and burn to ashes. Product of a leaking condom. Bastard fool.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by muffyt05: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ahhhh,these people nor dey learn at all. Na so dem go allow this small boy push them enter canal,same way Ojukwu deceived their forefathers into a civil war only to run away like a chicken. What is more worrisome is the foolish elderly ones among them who probably witnessed the devastating effects of the war and still cannot call this small boy to order.
No shaking, make una sit down for house during the election in Anambra,even if na just 1 person vote,a wrong choice would be declared the winner and when he turns up not doing anything, you all will wail as usual and he will remind all of you that only 5% people voted for him as such,no case against him. The matter go come turn dog eat dog as a Igbo governor will call his fellow Igbo voters 5%ters
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by 1metre: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Whatever you say only shows the stupid,spineless,coward you would always be so you can go to hell and burn to ashes. Product of a leaking condom. Bastard fool.
thank u, I agree, I am a product of a leaking condom grin but I think am more resourceful than u, at least I hv the resources to emancipate u from hunger which your argument could prove that u hv weak and debased mind.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by nonsobaba: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
1metre:
thank u, I agree, I am a product of a leaking condom grin but I think am more resourceful than u, at least I hv the resources to emancipate u from hunger which your argument could prove that u hv weak and debased mind.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nofuckgiven: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
1metre:
Stop all these nonsense you idiot. Go and do something please. Stop disgracing yourself here. You have just exposed how stupid you are,don't make it worse.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by 1metre: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
nonsobaba:
ndewo onyem. U know common sense is not common.
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
shut up...If u r yoruba...is ur region more developed than the east? Stop using lagos as ur benchmark ...I've bin round d south waaste and it's all shithole I swear.

If southwest was a shithole why did you turn yourself to Ajala traversing a shithole region .. The IPOB's are the most confused human beings I ever knew, how many Yoruba's did you see in the southeast compared to developers around in the southwest .. If truly your region is more developed why did you keep migrating to less developed regions.. it's either you are high on weed or you left your sense with the girl you bleeped last.

Oh I forgot you've developed your states in terms of drugs ,, you are truly developed than the southwest .
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
toofit007:
how sure are you that they will not support? say only what you know boy.

Lol!!
Israeli president displayed the Biafra flag today at the state house ,, and I read it recently that Trump is preparing to visit Mazi cownu in potopoto republic
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dainfamous:
ok Mrs sophisticated when you lot fight and release your Oba being detain by your Fulani masters then we take you serious,for now afonjas are known cawords

Lol see this illiterate IPOB .. it's cowards not cawords..
you can't even write a complete meaningful sentence ..
Please come back and argue with the Yoruba's after improving your Use of English language .
Till then stop displaying your stupidity here !!!
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by victorDanladi: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Asked if he has backed down on his earlier
comment that Igbos should not worship in churches
owned by Yorubas, Kanu said, “Yes, because they
(Yoruba people) have changed.”

CHANGED TO WHAT?

THE FEAR OF YORUBA PASTORS AND CHRISTIANS IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM FOR THE IGBOS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.