Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church (14062 Views)

Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by stephenduru: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2017
According to Delta state based pastor Prophet Mraphor II,a dead child was yesterady brought back to life in his church.He wrote...

'The almighty God brought another dead child to life today during our Sunday live service
This afternoon around 2pm in our second service. The mother of the boy and the entire church
Burst high praises and tears of joy because hospital could not do any. Confirmed dead but
The almighty God brought him back to life UNDER THE EAGLES ANOINTING'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/delta-state-pastor-raises-dead-child.html

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by stephenduru: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2017

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by smartty68(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2017
It reminds me of the portion in the Bible where Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead!

Good one!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by nrexzy: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Edo pastors hmmm

10 Likes

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by smartty68(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2017
nrexzy:
Edo pastors hmmm
You don begin criticise now now undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by fran6co(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2017
hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by nrexzy: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2017
smartty68:

You don begin criticise now now undecided
How na I just showed my respect to Edo pastors
How is that me Criticizing

14 Likes

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Adeoba10(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Omeruo.. .. Dead with timberland on...

21 Likes

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Evablizin(f): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2017
GOD IS GREAT I BELIEVE IN MIRACLE

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Benekruku(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2017
grin grin grin

He should visit a mortuary and replicate same!

Only then will I believe. Outside that, it's an outright scam!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by GavelSlam: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2017
These pastors don't even believe in God.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2017
I promised myself never to trust any pastor again in this nigeria...

Some of these fetish pastors use their charm to make someone fall sick/die so that he can perform his 'darkworld' miracle ...

May God save all of us in this country called Nigeria where church is the easiest access to wealth
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by NwaAmaikpe: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2017
shocked

The pastor should have completed his good deeds by being kind enough to exchange his white suit with the man in an unfortunate ash suit.
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Scam. Was the child proclaimed medical dead?

The child still recognised the mother in the crowd despite the purported resurrection angry angry angry

This Buhari government sef embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by dessz(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2017
If he has such power, let him go and revive Mr.president.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Ogashub(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2017
grin

With God all things are possible but sometimes let me not say sha....I won't laugh I promise

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by burkingx(f): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2017
grin

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by mannY82: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Adeoba10:
Omeruo.. .. Dead with timberland on...
Who be omeruo
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Hier(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Jesus calls us to repentance, he's willing to give you absolute freedom
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Hier(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Amadaz:
you make me laff, ok how much u go pay me make i help u believe this one?
have you really believed any, am not beating you tho
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by chukslawrence(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by playboy99(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2017
but must everything turn to advert? undecidedif truly d lord is great
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by MrCork: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2017
stephenduru:
According to Delta state based pastor Prophet Mraphor II,a dead child was yesterady brought back to life in his church.He wrote...

'The almighty God brought another dead child to life today during our Sunday live service
This afternoon around 2pm in our second service. The mother of the boy and the entire church
Burst high praises and tears of joy because hospital could not do any. Confirmed dead but
The almighty God brought him back to life UNDER THE EAGLES ANOINTING'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/delta-state-pastor-raises-dead-child.html

... walking dead!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by phollybee(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Who Knows, God can even use this Man to raise Dead grin Buhari back to Life.. My opinion anyway grin
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by iambabaG: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Was he certified dead by a medical practitioner and issued a death certificate?
Backwards people!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Amadaz(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Big scam

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by Edopesin: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Kwantinu Dey Lie Yhu Hear
Eagles Anointing Ko Super Eagles Ni undecided
Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by oksmart1992(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Oshe grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by mustymatic(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Who are backwards again? They'll say the North lol

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church by edeXede: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2017
cheesy

The child is an ogbanje. Always destined to die and wake..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Be Offended If Your Pastor Preached From Their Ipad? / Oogun Inu Rirun Ti Ki Ise Ogbe-inu To Daju / Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.