Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

REMOVED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / REMOVED (1172 Views)

Say No To SOKOLOAN, This Lending App Should Be Removed From Play Store / Have You Notice Clubkonnect Has Removed Card Payment In Their Site / Folks, Nairaland Removed My Signature. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REMOVED by einsteino(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: REMOVED by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
einsteino:
To get your free payoneer dollar Mastercard with 25usd in it, contact me.
Note it would be in your name and can accept payment in several currencies and as well be used to pay as a dollar debit card without the hassle of unreasonable limit.
Hi, I have a payoneer account but I never received delivery of the card the first time I opened it. I haven't gotten a response from support. Can you help me out with that? Is this offer still available to someone like me?
Re: REMOVED by einsteino(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Hi, I have a payoneer account but I never received delivery of the card the first time I opened it. I haven't gotten a response from support. Can you help me out with that? Is this offer still available to someone like me?

actually the offer is for a fresher ie someone who hasnt ordered in his name before or would like to use a different name/id. you already have my email, buzz me lets see if i can make an exception for you. BtW how is school?

1 Like

Re: REMOVED by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
einsteino:

actually the offer is for a fresher ie someone who hasnt ordered in his name before or would like to use a different name/id. you already have my email, buzz me lets see if i can make an exception for you. BtW how is school?
Oh I'd appreciate that very much. I'll send you an email. School was great, I'm done with my 3rd year now. I can also see you're making progress with your application smiley

1 Like

Re: REMOVED by Jahmayor: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Your contact, please. How do we reach you?
Re: REMOVED by gibsgibs(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
What can the card be used for
Re: REMOVED by dan47: 12:31am On Mar 03, 2019
And how much will it cost?

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Mercury For Sale / Nigerian Banks Customer Service Rating- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / Question For Start Up Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.