Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Booties and their types(short description) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Booties and their types(short description) (1354 Views)

Check Out These Killer Wide Hips And Booties / Check Out These Slim Girls With Big Booties / My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Booties and their types(short description) by bullabong(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Women are endowed and gifted with so many kinds of creative advantages. From skilled bedmatics to beautiful faces.nice teets and so on. But for me,the most provocative beauty of a woman lies in her external sexual features. And today we will be looking at the "BUM" as an external provocative feature.

1. We have the "Bum turner".

2. We have the "Bum twister".

3. We have the "Bum shaker".

1. The BUM TURNER is noticed to occur in some ladies when they walk. it is seen as a continuous turn of their butt while they walk. It is seen that both butt lips are in tune with each other as they make a circular rotation from right to left. it is so because the wiggle emanates directly from the waist.

2.The BUM TWISTER is a kind of movement in women where it is noticed that the butt lips choose a separate kind of movement of left to right, up and down movement to compliment the rythym of the other. This wiggle here emanates directly from the hips.

3.Then we have the BUM SHAKER which is a separatist kind of movement and it is noticed that the butt lips are in a constant Quake. It is noticed here that the butt lips have both developed a random non synchronized movement and will always defy the 17,18,19 rythymic movement because the wiggle emanates directly from the legs.

Yeah yeah that's just about how much I know, you may please add yours with a fair description of its movement.
Tank u.... don menshun!
Re: Booties and their types(short description) by IamSINZ(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Bum analysis grin
Re: Booties and their types(short description) by fynestpotato: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2017
this early monday morning
Re: Booties and their types(short description) by Loyalblak007(f): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2017
See analysis cheesy
Re: Booties and their types(short description) by bullabong(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Loyalblak007:
See analysis cheesy
no mind me I just saw one dat got my heart racing
Re: Booties and their types(short description) by bullabong(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
fynestpotato:
this early monday morning
what's better than starting d week on a light note?
Re: Booties and their types(short description) by geni340(f): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
lool
we also hv bum 'clapper'. here, d bum cheeks clap as d owner walks...only for soft bums dou.
#did i just type dt

1 Like

Re: Booties and their types(short description) by bullabong(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
geni340:
lool
we also hv bum 'clapper'. here, d bum cheeks clap as d owner walks...only for soft bums dou.
#did i just type dt
Dis type can only be noticed in nudity.

(1) (Reply)

Girls In Glasses / Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages / NASTY SECRET To Making A Relationship Last Long, Fun, Naughty, Dramatic [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.