Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS (35796 Views)

Family Involved In A Fatal Accident At Police Checkpoint, Officers Flee. Photos / Entire Family Of 5 Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears In Anambra(pics) / Terrible Accident Between A Car And Okada Claims The Lives Of 4 In Anambra(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by dainformant(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2017
There was an unrest in Anambra state yesterday following the death of four persons after a fatal accident in Obosi area of the state. According to Mazi Nnadozie Uzochuqu, a lady and her boyfriend who were on a motorbike died after collision with another cyclist due to a police road block mounted in the area. The protesting villagers took their grievance to the police station

Read what was shared by Mazi on Facebook.

When they say Nigerian police is your friend think twice. I saw this on my way to shop and stop by to know what's going on.. When I asked a guy beside me he said..

This accident happen yesterday evening alone obosi opposite slaughter room when a group of police men at obosi police station mounted their usual roadblocks at a dangerous sharp corner.

Unknown for this lady and her boyfriend whom her boyfriend was riding on a bike saw the road block with another kymco motorcycle coming towards them collide the boyfriend and two other persons died at a spot, this lady was taken to a nearby hospital about 20min she died , after the accident those police men run inside their station and nothing has been done.

Since today I have never been myself because of the deep hole I saw on her forehead.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-boyfriend-killed-fatal-accident-police-road-block-anambra-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by dainformant(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2017

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Rapoo(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2017
sorry....... it's a tragedy but I hope it's gonna be a transition to glory

1 Like

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by wahles(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2017
My country
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by dainformant(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
"a lady and her boyfriend"

- Where were they heading to ?

A. Beer parlor joint
B. Church
C. Home
D. Hotel

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Airtimex(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sad indeed...
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by GossipHeart(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017

The Nigerian police are bunch of jokes

What were they doing on the road ??

Last time i checked, road safety officials could authoritatively check your vehicle tags and driver's license

Why can't these naturally dumb policemen go to Niger Delta or Sambisa Forest if they're brave enough or want some action

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by GossipHeart(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Keneking:

A. Beer parlor joint
B. Church
C. Home
D. Hotel

They were heading to the market to buy you a brand new used brain

Goat face

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by slawomir: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
such is life
even on Saturday a fatal accident occurred in Benin auchi road at ewu that took the life of five people.
may their soul rest in peace
we are born to die
and for everyday we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
we are dying to live but actually we are living to die

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by bercarray(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Keneking:
A. Beer parlor joint B. Church C. Home D. Hotel
why u wan know
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by seunlayi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
pathetic
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by lollypeezle(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Of all the comments in the world, this is what you can type. No matter how cheap a brain is, you can never buy one
Keneking:

A. Beer parlor joint
B. Church
C. Home
D. Hotel

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by LexngtonSteele: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Do a blood test...the guy would probably have high levels of BURANTASHI in his bloodstream embarassed

They were GOING to straff not COMING FROM one. I trust men, he would have given her transport fare instead of going with her if he had cum

RIP...i hope they were going to Church instead of....
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Lilimax(f): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Another life wasted
RIP young lady.
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by bewla(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
wahles:
My country
My home
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Maziebuka01(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rip
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Nnamdi98(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by oluwasheun94(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Keneking:

A. Beer parlor joint
B. Church
C. Home
D. Hotel
sense fall on you

10 Likes

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by bastien: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmm, RIP
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Antoeni(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Very. pathetic
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Onyenna(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nah wah oooh! May their souls rest in peace...Amen!...
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by ignis: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
L
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by room089: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Police leaving substance to chase shadows!
RIP compatriots!
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by tobrinskilanski: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Keneking:

A. Beer parlor joint
B. Church
C. Home
D. Hotel

By their comment, their stupidity shall be known.

BTW...you posted something this irrelevant to seek relevance abi??...now u have it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by masada: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
tot d IG asked dem to clear all road blocks
now lives r lost
it is well
Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by lollypeezle(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
I think the security of YABA LEFT has been breached. I don't know how u manage to escape
LexngtonSteele:
Do a blood test...the guy would probably have high levels of BURANTASHI in his bloodstream embarassed

They were GOING to straff not COMING FROM one. I trust men, he would have given her transport fare instead of going with her if he had cum

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Onyenna(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

They were heading to the market to buy you a brand new used brain

Goat face

Gbam!

7 Likes

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by olowobaba10: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
POLICE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND, BEWARE!

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by GeneralOjukwu: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
lollypeezle:
I think the security of YABA LEFT has been breached. I don't know how u manage to escape

With your knowledge of PAST TENSEs, i wonder how you MANAGED to escape primary school. undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by Fearlez: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Only in Nigeria do the police treat every motorists and cyclists as a suspect, stoping cars randomly hoping to see one or two expired vehicle licence as a means of extortion.

The Nigeria police have failed and should be dismantled and reorientated. No where else in the world do the police stop vehicles randomly to "search" the receipt of personal items and motor particulars.

The only difference Nigeria police have with armed robbers is that they go about their operations in uniform and have the blessings of the Government!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS by NLProblemChild(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rip oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Now Transport Cargo, Trucks Using Rails - Photos / My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) / Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.