Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... (5272 Views)

My Fellow Womanizers, Please Help Me Decide On This? PLEASE!!! PHOTOS!! / Womanizers Are So Kindhearted and honourable than Holy* Born Again Y / Ghanaian Carpenter Makes joystick-shaped Coffin For Womanizers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Its your number 6 presenter and favourite kenyan THEPUSSYHUNTER here again but this time not to give you any latest news grin grin

most ladies feel / think (some are even very very sure) that all guys here in da romance section are womanizers and cassanovas

so the FVCK / ZAP tv crew decided to make a list of the many romanceland guys who are not womanizers cool cool

in no particular other they are

1.)iweecureyou (never seen him talk to any lady as he is too busy being...him undecided {unless of course he does his secretly through pm :-x)

2.)lefulefu (he's just friendly but he doesnt like women.......that we are sure ofcheesy)

3.)adaskbullet (doesnt quote ladies often and hardly calls any lady beautiful {unless like iweecureu he perharps does his through pm})

4.)greyboy5000 (e clear say this guy doesnt like women at all lipsrsealed though he is friendly to all.......he is even currently single)

5.)tosyne2much (i'm pretty sure this dude detest ladies.......he is no womanizer as he hardly has time for ladies seeing he is always thinking up threads that'd make front page)

6.)redbeans (sexy nairaland psycho that has liitle time to spare chatting/quoting girls here as he is too busy creating threads that'd make front page so he'll beat tosyne2much's record)

7.)papinigga (nigga doesnt even have time to chat with anyone (male or female).......he's just a happy blogger who loves posting pre-wedding photos {makes me wonder if he is married sef undecided)

8.)samyfreshsmooth (dude doesnt give a fvck about anything {he always doesnt give a fvck for anything thread / post here}.......except for the few times we noticed him being friendly to a certain makydebbie & some ladies in da literature section we're quite certain he is no casssanova)

9.)ikp120 (dude's the most out spoken and blunt nigga ever.....doesnt care if you're a guy or lady, he would always say what he wanna say..........doesnt interact with ladies much as most ladies do not like him for this fact......am sure nigga doesnt care though cheesy)

10.)iamsinz (nigga doesnt have time for women anymore after that .......... Saga that happened a long time ago..........it could also be that he sees dem nl ladies as ones not up to his standards......he is no womanizer even though several ladies here want him......{who knows what he does to dem behind the scene sha lipsrsealed})

11.)dmgr (nigga has zero tolerance for ladies and we are 78% sure he doesnt like ladies......we fear he might be gay too lipsrsealed......he clearly is no cassanova)

12.)lalasticlala (nigga loves SNAKES too much and has no spare love to give to dem ladies lipsrsealed cheesy.......he is no womanizer.....)

13.)jakandeola (now this is one complicated case as our sources say he loves women and is a womanizer but from the definition of cassanova/womanizer (pussyhunter kenyya dictionary 45th edition) we find out that a cassanova / womanizer is ANY GUY WHO LOVES WOMEN TOO MUCH (mostly cos he is sexually attracted to them) AND CAN SWEET TALK ANY LADY TO HIS SIDE....(note the final part!) "AND THE LADY AGREES TO HIS ADVANCES"
seeing the way jakan is almost always being rejected by them ladies we have decided to not use that word WOMANIZER to refer to him and also add him to the list
as we see clearly from the defintion of a womanizer he is not one cheesy cheesy)

14.)draei (dude's almost like ikp120 in being blunt and bare with words except that he is more lenient in dishing out his criticism........dude's not a womanizer even though ladies here like him wink)

15.)whenwhenosun, whowhobayelsa, whowhokwara (y'all will with no doubt agree that dis nigga is no womanizer and is worthy of being in dis list seeing he is gay and prefers to act like a BOBRISKY cheesy)

16.)davidgrey (ladies fall for him cos of his intelligence and striking features but we believe he shows little or no interest in their advances........we do not know what he does in camera with them sha lipsrsealed)

17.) all the guys on romance section who seldom comment or quote ladies even though they silently crush on most of dem ladies (we say a huge shout out to u all)

AND LASTLY

18.)our own thepussyhunter (dude quotes ladies often to appreciate and gush about their ethereal beauty but he aiint no womanizer as he did a 2yr sub course on aesthetics in kenya and being a good student he has come to learn to love and appreciate beautiful people and things {check his siggy for more info wink})

and that wraps up the 18-man list smiley smiley

stay with us later this evening for the news headlines as hot juicy news has just reached us regarding a our very own sexy nairaland psycho iweecureyou, an allerged imposter iweeecureyou and suspected nl account hacker itsjude cheesy cheesy cheesy
till later to-evening i remain ur loyal nigga thepussy hunter lmffdicvoots (laughing my fvcking flaccid dick in constant velocity out of the studio) cheesy cheesy

pretty msroe comman see the concrete listwink wink

3 Likes

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by benzene00: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2017
how jobless one can be

5 Likes

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Rapoo(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2017
chai!!!! see what joblessness is causing, how can someone be busy doing nothing, who ever that wasted his or her and wrote this is simply a joke........... may employment fall on you real quick

6 Likes

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Defaramade(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
undecided

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rapoo:
chai!!!! see what joblessness is causing, how can someone be busy doing nothing, who ever that wasted his or her and wrote this is simply a joke........... may employment fall on you real quick

why you dey let am pain you na

abi na because i no call your name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lmfdtseaca (laughing my flaccid dick to steady erection at constand acceleration) cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
if only JOB can fall on you

2 Likes

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Me too... I don't like women... grin
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by ChopBellefull(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nairaland paramedics on the way... Op z sick

1 Like

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
benzene00:
how jobless one can be

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Me too I'm not a womanizer. I'm just a fuckanizer. Brothels yapa for Lagos. If u carry girl go house na about same money u go spend so why womanize.
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
sekxy:
if only JOB can fall on you

cheesy cheesy

called in sick today........i aiint jobless missy wink wink
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:

heheheheh no be you again cheesy cheesy
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin

Chaaai! grin grin grin

Now those men who are NOT on the list will go amok cheesy

Lemme sit here and watch the throne..

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Victornezzar: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Thunder fall on u
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheheh no be you again cheesy cheesy
You sabi me from somewhere??
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:
Thunder fall on u

1 Like

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Nairaland paramedics on the way... Op z sick

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Its your number 6 presenter and favourite kenyan THEPUSSYHUNTER here again but this time not to give you any latest news grin grin

most ladies feel / think (some are even very very sure) that all guys here in da romance section are womanizers and cassanovas

so the FVCK / ZAP tv crew decided to make a list of the many romanceland guys who are not womanizers cool cool

1.)iweecureyou (never seen him talk to any lady as he is too busy being...him undecided {unless of course he does his secretly through pm :-x)

2.)lefulefu (he's just friendly but he doesnt like women.......that we are sure ofcheesy)

3.)adaskbullet (doesnt quote ladies often and hardly calls any lady beautiful {unless like iweecureu he perharps does his through pm})

4.)greyboy5000 (e clear say this guy doesnt like women at all lipsrsealed though he is friendly to all.......he is even currently single)

5.)tosyne2much (i'm pretty sure this dude detest ladies.......he is no womanizer as he hardly has time for ladies seeing he is always thinking up threads that'd make front page)

6.)redbeans (sexy nairaland psycho that has liitle time to spare chatting/quoting girls here as he is too busy creating threads that'd make front page so he'll beat tosyne2much's record)

7.)papinigga (nigga doesnt even have time to chat with anyone (male or female).......he's just a happy blogger who loves posting pre-wedding photos {makes me wonder if he is married sef undecided)

8.)samyfreshsmooth (dude doesnt give a fvck about anything {he always doesnt give a fvck for anything thread / post here}.......except for the few times we noticed him being friendly to a certain makydebbie & some ladies in da literature section we're quite certain he is no casssanova)

9.)ikp120 (dude's the most out spoken and blunt nigga ever.....doesnt care if you're a guy or lady, he would always say what he wanna say..........doesnt interact with ladies much as most ladies do not like him for this fact......am sure nigga doesnt care though cheesy)

10.)iamsinz (nigga doesnt have time for women anymore after that .......... Saga that happened a long time ago..........it could also be that he sees dem nl ladies as ones not up to his standards......he is no womanizer even though several ladies here want him......{who knows what he does to dem behind the scene sha lipsrsealed})

11.)dmgr (nigga has zero tolerance for ladies and we are 78% sure he doesnt like ladies......we fear he might be gay too lipsrsealed......he clearly is no cassanova)

12.)lalasticlala (nigga loves SNAKES too much and has no spare love to give to dem ladies lipsrsealed cheesy.......he is no womanizer.....)

13.)jakandeola (now this is one complicated case as our sources say he loves women and is a womanizer but from the definition of cassanova/womanizer (pussyhunter kenyya dictionary 45th edition) we find out that a cassanova / womanizer is ANY GUY WHO LOVES WOMEN TOO MUCH (mostly cos he is sexually attracted to them) AND CAN SWEET TALK ANY LADY TO HIS SIDE....(note the final part!) "AND THE LADY AGREES TO HIS ADVANCES"
seeing the way jakan is almost always being rejected by them ladies we have decided to not use that word WOMANIZER to refer to him and also add him to the list
as we see clearly from the defintion of a womanizer he is not one cheesy cheesy)

14.)draei (dude's almost like ikp120 in being blunt and bare with words except that he is more lenient in dishing out his criticism........dude's not a womanizer even though ladies here like him wink)

15.)whenwhenosun, whowhobayelsa, whowhokwara (y'all will with no doubt agree that dis nigga is no womanizer and is worthy of being in dis list seeing he is gay and prefers to act like a BOBRISKY cheesy)

16.)davidgrey (ladies fall for him cos of his intelligence and striking features but we believe he shows little or no interest in their advances........we do not know what he does in camera with them sha lipsrsealed)

17.) all the guys on romance section who seldom comment or quote ladies even though they silently crush on most of dem ladies (we say a huge shout out to u all)

AND LASTLY

18.)our own thepussyhunter (dude quotes ladies often to appreciate and gush about their ethereal beauty but he aiint no womanizer as he did a 2yr sub course on aesthetics in kenya and being a good student he has come to learn to love and appreciate beautiful people and things {check his siggy for more info wink})

stay with us later this evening for the news headlines as hot juicy news has just reached us regarding a our very own sexy nairaland psycho iweecureyou, an allerged imposter iweeecureyou and suspected nl account hacker itsjude cheesy cheesy cheesy
till later to-evening i remain ur loyal nigga thepussy hunter lmffdicvoots (laughing my fvcking flaccid dick in constant velocity out of the studio) cheesy cheesy

well I'm NOT a womanizer bro...

Yeah, I understand. You forgot to add my name grin we can shake hands and call it even smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Victornezzar: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=McBrooklyn post=58078764][/quote]
Op joblessness fall on u grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Me too I'm not a womanizer. I'm just a fuckanizer. Brothels yapa for Lagos. If u carry girl go house na about same money u go spend so why womanize.

lol

na im malke you dey number 17 na
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:
Op joblessness fall on u grin
Badoo boys fall on you... grin

2 Likes

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Victornezzar: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Badoo boys fall on you... grin

Fulani herdsmen surround u grin
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:
Jungle justice fall on you... grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Divay22(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
And unknowingly to the OP He mentioned their leader sad sad

1 Like

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaai! grin grin grin

Now those men who are NOT on the list will go amok cheesy

Lemme sit here and watch the throne..

lmfdtracv (laughing my flaccid dick to rigidity at constant velocity)

lemme sand here with you and watch dem pained guys i didnt mention come for my head

never knew guys love attention too o shocked shocked

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

AND LASTLY

guy don't kill me here with laughter grin grin grin grin
I am not single oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Victornezzar: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Edo juju scatter u
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Victornezzar:
Edo juju scatter u
Yabaleft fall on you... grin
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
see licking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the only person there that doesn't answer girls here that i knw is davidgrey, the rest na lick u dey lick, i knw say u be jakandeola cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by McBrooklyn(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22 shocked
Re: 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
McBrooklyn:

You sabi me from somewhere??

yes na

e get who no know you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. / Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. / He Took My Virginity And Broke Up With Me After Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.