Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) (17867 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra / Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Aisha Buhari Helps Stroke Patient Duped By 419ers In Benue (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by rem44: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wife of the Governor/Founder, Eunice Spring of Life Foundation, Dr. Mrs Eunice Erdoo Ortom pictured sharing food to pupils at Lgea Primary School Wurukum, Makurdi as Benue State kick start Home Grown School Feeding

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/governor-ortom-wife-pictured-sharing.html

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by benzene00: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
while others are busy giving scholarships to children

you are here sharing 1 container of cheap food

continue decieving yourself

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by rem44: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2017

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by smartty68(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ok! Stomach empowerment

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by Rapoo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
the best thing the govt should do is better the lives of their parents, pay them their salaries at when due, u feed them today, tomorrow they go hungry again, that doesn't solve it miss first lady of benue state. am not condemning her kind gesture but the point am trying to make is, they should proffer lasting solution to eradicate poverty and not just temporary means of gaining publicity

23 Likes

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Who curse Africa ?

9 Likes

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by ExpensiveG: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
After the whole food wey full BENUE STATE, na dis kind small food she come dey share for dem.... issssh undecided

Na eye service dey worry dem, na so una go dey give dis children food everyday See as dey classroom deyshockedshocked

why not pay der PAPA and MAMA salary, make dem chop belle full for house. By dey time dis children trekk from school reach house, dat food go don disappear from der belle..

Benue state na state wey I no go allow my enemy stay.

7 Likes

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by smartty68(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rapoo:
the best thing the govt should do is better the lives of their parents, pay them their salaries at when due, u feed them today, tomorrow they go hungry again, that doesn't solve it miss first lady of benue state

CROWNWEALTH019:
Who curse Africa ?

Seriously, I shame for our leaders and Africa as a whole

8 Likes

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by Rapoo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
smartty68:

Seriously, I shame for our leaders and Africa as a whole

na to camouflage our leaders only sabi
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by Evablizin(f): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ok kontinue the better don't poison person pikin in the name of food empowerment,employ their parents and pay them their salary so that the will feed well at home is more safe

1 Like

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good !
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by Maziebuka01(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please lets clap for her.
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by kittykollinxx(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by bamdly(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
mrs ortom i dey lagos shey make i come collect

1 Like

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by Kendroid: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Our Ancestors must really be ashamed of dis?

Will she keep on sharing the food on daily basis or izzy just for today?

c as d class room b!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by dlondonbadboy: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Shame..

1 Like

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by rheether(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
I wonder how much was budgeted for this show of shame.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by obembet(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
For how Long
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by senitorspeaker(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
kids pls don't eat oooo. hmm this is africa Nigeria for that matter. politician for another matter. hmm
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by rightwingz: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
rem44:
Wife of the Governor/Founder, Eunice Spring of Life Foundation, Dr. Mrs Eunice Erdoo Ortom pictured sharing food to pupils at Lgea Primary School Wurukum, Makurdi as Benue State kick start Home Grown School Feeding

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/governor-ortom-wife-pictured-sharing.html

Camera food........................ go to the school tomorrow when there is no camera. There will be no food.
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
propaganda 101
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by tolexy007(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
and where is the food, cos all i can see here is her, sharing something like a piece of prawn cracker angry
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by tobrinskilanski: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
this would have make more sense if any of her children or that of the port folio holders could breed their children or ward under such condition.

BTW...stomach infrastructure isn't applicable for kids, they need mental infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by rightwingz: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
rem44:

i wish its Imo state............... Okorocha would have made it look very presidential.
That man is Camera magician......... Just like MI "microphone magician".
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by masada: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
giving d children fish
they might be full for today
but wat happens tomorrow
teach their parents how to fish
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by lonelydora: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
What y is wrong with our politicians. I believe in the saying "teach me how to fish and don't give me fish"

Our problem in Nigeria should have gone past food had our politicians been doing what they were elected to do.
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by belindar: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
You will hear later that 50Billion naira was expended on these nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Food basket of d nation...Na only to chop dem Sabi fr that benue
Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by rolchi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
benzene00:
while others are busy giving scholarships to children

you are here sharing 1 container of cheap food

continue decieving yourself

My brother, I just tire for all these political gymnastics!!! Imagine overcrowding the space the children even needs to eat their food with journalist and statehouse press corps...SAD for Benue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) by Dreambeat: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Do these sort of nonsense still work in this day and time.Some people will still come online to shout Ortom till thy kingdom come.SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

9th NASS: PDP Forecloses Contest For Senate President, Speaker / Edo PDP : NWC Replaces Makinde With Mbah Over Plot To Scuttle Congresses / President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.