Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (7578 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by josephxxx: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
where can you invest 1million naira in 9ja with good returns in a month
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by johnitalio: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
u can invest your money in rice business with good returns because its a daily consumption.dis my no 08054605601.john
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2010
What is ur target returns.
i.e. d amount u want monthly, may be u may not need up to 1million naira.
mawojuuche@hotmail.com.
mail me pls with subject: investment in 9ja.
i will b pleased to discuss business.thanks
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
if you can acquire 25 tones box truck to haulage fish you will be payed 300k per month
for 18-20 tones 220k per month
we are haulage managers with southern sea foods,we manage and haulage trucks for individuals that register with us and we pay monthly.
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by oderemo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
@sultan o

the poster said he/she has 1mill to invest and you are telling him to come haulage fish, can you say specifically wish 18 to 20 ton truck can one acquire for 1 mill. is it IVECO, DAF , MERC OR MARK?. even common cabstar will fetch you over 1mill.
pls read carefully b4 you chip in.
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by entinvest: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2010
i have a business partnership offer with monthly returns of over 4.6m
drop your email and i wills end you the overview and every other doc or email me on
iminvestor08@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by saharachic(f): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2010
has anyone given a definite answer? NO
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by emal(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2010
We are into oil and gas and can give 6% monthtly/
cal 08037919617
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by chino4(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2010
I once read an article from a Nairalander and i quite i agree with him.

"Look for what people lack and invest in it,the money will surely come".
No body would teach u how to make money it is within u so settle down and think.
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by headworld: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
GET Business Plans (that are credit worthy), Quick cash, small LOANS & L.P.O FINANCING. We also conduct RESEARCH/Market surveys, Feasibility studies, Marketing PLANS/STRATEGIES for SALES PERFORMANCE and Personal Dev. Trainings. CONTACT: +2348138829380 or +2347052280722 (SMS ONLY). outeredgesolutions@consultant.com
OuterEDGE Solutions ( Business development, Training, Financing). , our passion, your advantage!
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by hambehsam(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2010
If you are looking at 1 month, put it in treasury bills, where you are sure to get it back intact.
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by snowdrops(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2010
saharachic:

has anyone given a definite answer? NO
But there have been some sensible suggestions
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by xtayle(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2010
This guy does not want to bother about any business management. He simply want want to invest his cash and get monthly return. Well the problem here is trust and thats why u cant just entrust ur cash to just anyone. Why not try online investment that there will be no middlemen. people are doing it and are making money. Its risky too but which business isnt? At least you will be doing it directly by urself.
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by knaikky(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2010
All you need do is to start a catfish hatchery business . i.e start hatching catfish and you would make a profit of at least 30% of the your operating capital.

With good understanding of the business , management technicalities involved and having the right breed of catfish 30% profit of operating capital guaranteed. For more information on this call 08067554041 (Agricultural consultant)
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by dan6019(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2010
we fleet managers, property consultants and also deal on vehicle tracking system, sales and installations.

talk to us, we can give you 10% monthly.

17415152, 08033259595, adebayo6019@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by magragold(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
I will advise that you get involved in a business where you won't have to part with your money so that there won't be any monkey business.

You can reach me through my website and I will give you details of how your 1million can fetch you evcellent returns without you parting with your money! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by almahroof: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
why is it increasing becoming difficult to get people to do business with i want to believe that there are still honest Nigerians to do business with. I am interested in any of the suggestion given that works for you. I want to ask is it true that people do online business how is it done i want to know
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by yamakuza: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2011
Must the business bring in daily returns? (wear and tear)
- short term

why not buy low, store (add value/process, allow to appreciate/grow) and sell high?
- mid to long term
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by wysenas(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2011
Do u want 2 earn $50 daily with yur 1m investment?its do it byself biz.drop yur email ID for details.
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by mekaboy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2011
NAIRALAND BEGGERS, LOL TUFIAKWA, UNA SABI BEG FOR MONEY. grin grin grin ONCE SOMEBODY SAYS HE HAS 1NAIRA TO INVEST SEE AS THEM GO DEY THROW EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ANYHOW. UNA NO FIT GIVE THE INFO HERE? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by moderattor: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
the answer is NO.
There's no such business.
Except its already existing and flourishing b4 u can put in N1m and get above N1m in return.
Otherwise spend 30 percent educating ur self.
40 percent geting ur assets
then 30 percent investment.
That way u are sure not to loose ur N1m.

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by bros856: 5:22am On Mar 03, 2012
My bros, don't even consider any suggestion on all above because they are all nonsense. everybody is hunting your 1m naira not the help you needed. Don't try any online business please, the site will short down or something will go wrong with your account and thats the end of your money.

Go to the south, buy good quality palm oil in 20 litres per container and transport them by truck hire to nothern part of Nigeria, where you can sell them and make a lot of profit. its all cash and carry. Go for market survey at Abuja, kano, lagos and kaduna etc. You can make it on your own. if still need assistant or details, am offshore now so send me a mail on umo856@yahoo.com. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by mroluway: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2012
Well, i will suggest u visit one of Dangote Cement Factory near u and make inquiry about Cement Business, If u are OK with the buying and selling rate. then u can sort for Customers and supply there Need. e.g Buy a Trailer for starting. that's 600 bags i guess. then sell it to the retailer, I guess some will need 100 bags and some more than that. u can sell the whole 600 bags in a Day or less than a Week if u can get an additional depot space.
Finally, dont ever listening to anyone who posted an email here for a business proposal. i thought Nairaland is for people to share Idea. Its Cost a Candle Nothing to light up Another Candle.

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by greenhope(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2012
Transportation
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by highlevel8: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
I need N1M to pay back N1.5M in one year.

Or

N2M to pay N3M in one year.

Contact -
highlevelng@gmail.com
0802 3406063
Re: Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month by karlxavier(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2012
@ bros,pls shade more light on that business proposal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fiverr As A Business - Premium Class With Ojasweb / CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks / How Do I Contact Seun Osewa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.