Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) (54318 Views)

How She Made Her Husband Fall In Love Again With Gele / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Checkout Stunning Photos Of Nigerian Muslim Bride Who Paired Her Hijab With Gele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
planet:

Why you come spoil this post with your first line. That is full hijab; know her history and dont judge. She is an engineer and a banker ... that tells you she is self aware and assured ... Learn other faiths and beliefs; it will help in commenting ... Don't join the bandwagon who don't see anything 'classy' 'trendy' in Islamic dresses.

They would rather a wedding dress that exposes everything to the public; and no scripture supports this. One dress for the church and another for the reception as if God is not everywhere. So when someone decides to be different, respect the choice especially for an adult who is educated and smart. In this case, this sister is living her faith; and not double faced ... end of story
OK sir grin
planet:

Why you come spoil this post with your first line. That is full hijab; know her history and dont judge. She is an engineer and a banker ... that tells you she is self aware and assured ... Learn other faiths and beliefs; it will help in commenting ... Don't join the bandwagon who don't see anything 'classy' 'trendy' in Islamic dresses.

They would rather a wedding dress that exposes everything to the public; and no scripture supports this. One dress for the church and another for the reception as if God is not everywhere. So when someone decides to be different, respect the choice especially for an adult who is educated and smart. In this case, this sister is living her faith; and not double faced ... end of story
OK sir
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by delpee(f): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
OliveCynosure:

beautiful bride, handsome groom but an engineer and banker
ayam not understanding

Most likely an Investment banker.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Augustap(f): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oh lord... Such a blueful attire...what the heck is this? Her husband, relatives and friends are all bad people
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by harriet412(f): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
The blue is too much jare.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Agromuda(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
Aunty if you wan wear hijab wear hijab
If you wan tie gele tie gele
You Kent fuvking do the two

She did d 2! Oya go and beat her.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by homosapien002: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:

She just fuvking did the two...
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by planet(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shutup you stinking hypocrite. What fake religion? Religion is a scam. You are worse than I am because you pretend.

Your name suggest how dumb you are. If religion is a scam, why the hell are you commenting on a sister representing her faith. Why don't you go to your shrine and mind your business.

Pretense, it is you that has a problem.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by planet(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
delpee:

Most likely an Investment banker.

A trained engineer can take up banking as occupation. Not difficult to understand except for those looking for issues in every post
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by RoxanGold: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Y'all dont be suprised when this turns into a trend.. Looks like she broke her neck though
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by planet(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Augustap:
Oh lord... Such a blueful attire...what the heck is this? Her husband, relatives and friends are all bad people

What is wrong with the dressing ... You would rather that she appears in a wedding dress like yourself in your DP .... Folks should not squat in their little corner and comment on matters they have little understanding about. What do you want to see ... half nude pictures, with flesh and cleavages on the breasts out for public display?

What makes her family bad people ... that is a very dumb statement as it has no bearing to the topic. Find something valuable to say when online
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by planet(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
raphafire:

And who told u I dress this wayshe should have weighed the gele and the hijab and chose the most important one suitable for the occasion abi photoshoot...and mind you hijab is not a sign of holiness

"... and mind you hijab is not a sign of holiness" Judge abi? Is it your holiness; why dont you face your front and dress for the public to applaud. It is her business they way she wantsgele and hijab on

1 Like

Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Rhodababy123: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oga calm down, must u quote everyone. Drop ur comment and go. The only diffeeence between the geke and hijab is thatvher neck is covered. Only gele or hijab would have been ok......better stll the buba will have an extension to cover her neck. I beliece she's smart, educated and should have done better. Gele is different from fascinator. This is too much.
planet:

Ignorance ... little mindedness ... confined knowledge ... that is your problem, moneyspeaking ... you may not come close to her education and achievements in life ... Find something good to do with your time online
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
planet:

"... and mind you hijab is not a sign of holiness" Judge abi? Is it your holiness; why dont you face your front and dress for the public to applaud. It is her business they way she wantsgele and hijab on
Cry me a river!!! Once people talk of hijab u all just think that they support indecent dressing.... Well suit ur self.think the way u like..I dress the way it pleases my God and my conscience I don't dress for people to applaud because It won't add a penny to my bank account nor increase my IQ

1 Like

Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Rhodababy123: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Is that Nigeria or does she look like a yoruba bride?? Iro and Buba is not in anyway an indecent dressing that exposes ur body except u ask the designer to mk adjustment by choice. The bride looks beautiful no doubt....but one of those two headgears would have done the job. No need for quarell........abi person nor fit talk again??
nextprince:

Guy you are free to dress the way you want for fresh air and non bondage, after all, no one has been disturbing your dressings.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Origin(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
I don't know how she pulled it off but the pictures are beautiful... Wow!!!

Faith is a journey.

Face your own lane.

Always remember your destination.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by moneyspeaking: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rhodababy123:
Oga calm down, must u quote everyone. Drop ur comment and go. The only diffeeence between the geke and hijab is thatvher neck is covered. Only gele or hijab would have been ok......better stll the buba will have an extension to cover her neck. I beliece she's smart, educated and should have done better. Gele is different from fascinator. This is too much.

WA GBAYI
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by barallanee(f): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Beautiful BT the blue is too much
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by barallanee(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Beautiful BT the blue is too much.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by planet(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rhodababy123:

Madam, this your post makes real sense. it is neither insulting nor derogatory to the wearer of the gele and hijab. A lot of folks just come online to spew hate, not to correct but pour invectives. Go through the thread and see what humans are saying on someone else dressings.

Okay, I don calm down, lol
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by topspicy(f): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lovely
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Olarex: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Happy married life my good friend
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
planet:

Your name suggest how dumb you are. If religion is a scam, why the hell are you commenting on a sister representing her faith. Why don't you go to your shrine and mind your business.

Pretense, it is you that has a problem.
Same hijab used to commit sucide bombing abi? Keep representing. Trash.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by prudentkolly(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Happy marriage life......
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by planet(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Same hijab used to commit sucide bombing abi? Keep representing. Trash.

Garbage you are. Suicide bombing of every kind is abhorable, no doubt about this and every death visited on innocent people whether from barrel bombs or missiles

Now, armed robbers use military uniforms and even cassock to commit crimes and kill; as such can you wrap your head around whether that is the original use of a uniform or other piece of clothing. I see you are challenged intellectually so you result to cheap and garbage talk. Find your level dunce ... next time keep your mouth shut on matters you have no background or knowledge of.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
planet:

Garbage you are. Suicide bombing of every kind is abhorable, no doubt about this and every death visited on innocent people whether from barrel bombs or missiles

Now, armed robbers use military uniforms and even cassock to commit crimes and kill; as such can you wrap your head around whether that is the original use of a uniform or other piece of clothing. I see you are challenged intellectually so you result to cheap and garbage talk. Find your level dunce ... next time keep your mouth shut on matters you have no background or knowledge of.
If you are pained by the truth why not just kill yourself? Should I help you? Stupid daft oaf!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Augustap(f): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
planet:

What is wrong with the dressing ... You would rather that she appears in a wedding dress like yourself in your DP .... Folks should not squat in their little corner and comment on matters they have little understanding about. What do you want to see ... half nude pictures, with flesh and cleavages on the breasts out for public display?

What makes her family bad people ... that is a very dumb statement as it has no bearing to the topic. Find something valuable to say when online
Fool! Brainless piece of crap. You see nothing wrong with the all blue dress? Did you see anything related to nudity on my comment? You even made reference to my dp...i don't blame you. Cause every bitch around you talks abt nudity every sec and your clogged brain got used to it, to the extent of your mind misinterpreting what i wrote. And hei, don't you ever quote me for this kind of rubbish again. GO Bleep YOUR SELF.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by teefeh25(f): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin grin her neck be looking lyk blue POP
tbh...d attire kinda look stuffy, i cnt ivn imagine myself dressing up lyk dat without getting heat rashes
#notmybusinessanyways#
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by LEOVOLUTION(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
onyichick:
she forgot to wear hand gloves and socks to complete the look. that way no part of her body would hv bin exposed

And a mask of course.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by henrymars14(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
She fine sha!!!
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Your LAUGH is laughing me grin grin grin.
toyinjimoh:
best female pix of the year
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by slimkhan(m): 3:30am On Jul 04, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
as She do am nw he give u HIV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. / Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.