Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

New Music Jez -cover Me Produce By Itszamsflowbeat [o'town Entertainment] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music Jez -cover Me Produce By Itszamsflowbeat [o'town Entertainment] (437 Views)

Let Me Produce For U With Ur Beat / Adekennzy Ft Olaogrin - Cover Me / Music:wizkid – Cover Me Ft. Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music Jez -cover Me Produce By Itszamsflowbeat [o'town Entertainment] by mrbss: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Popular Naija and Port Harcourt base Fast Rising Artist "Jez" of O'Town Entertainment who was responsible for the smash hit song title "Olule" that rocks naija Radio Air waves.
Is out with another banging hit song title "Cover Me" which was produce by one of naija finest
producer '"Itszamsflowbeat".
Jez who is known for making of good music in Nigeria isn't relenting in terms of dishing out good music that will leave you inspired, and dancing.
Cover me is a nice song that you will love to have on your playlist , so just click on the download button to have the song on your mobile phones, and share it on your social media . Download here [url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6seq66h3qpugtp/Jez%20Cover%20Me%20%28Prod%20By%20itzsamsflowsbeat%29.mp3?dl=0[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye's Candid Advice To FG On The Proposed Ban Of Movies And Musical Videos / Download Mp3: 2baba – Amplifer / Every Nigerian Need To Listen To This Song...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.