Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women (17836 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Tcharged: 6:16am On Feb 01, 2010
^^ Hehehe
Can't blame you, derailing threads is the only fun thing on boring Nairaland these days.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by shilling(f): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2010
T-charged:

^^ Hehehe
Can't blame you, derailing threads is the only fun thing on boring Nairaland these days.

I agree, it is quite boring.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by SamMilla1(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2010
MAMAGEE MAKES OUR COVER STORY FOR THIS MONDAY. CONGRATS MAMAGEE

Mama-Gee Is a beautiful Nigerian Lady. She has Class, Curves, Figure 8, Beautiful Artificial nice Hair, Etc. All those qualities that Qualifies a lady as a beautiful Lady but unfortunately Handsome Guys doesnt look her way. Mama gee recently brought his case here for us to tell her why .

Hear from Mama gee.
I can't help but notice that good looking men marry ugly women, Are they just blind or something?

HERE GOES OUR LIKELY SCENARIO FOR MAMA GEE.

Mama gee : {TALKING TO HERSELF} why do handsome men like Sam milla never look my way, I have done everything i could to attract them. Instead they date and marry ugly girls like THE AMAKA and co. What havent i done, i am educated, i have nice shoes and clothes, i do manicure every other week, i go to gym to work out, i am young and healthy. Why why why.

Then she visited a native doctor to seek for advice and possibly charm to attract handsome men.

JUJUMAN : Young lady, what did you say your problem is ?
MMG : I cant seem to attract handsome men, I dont know why
JJM : Your problem is solved. Remove your clothes, even the pants, You will spend a night here and by tomorrow, you will see a handsome man.
MMG : what , are you crazy ?

MAMA GEE GATHERS HER SHOES AND RAN AWAY

SHE GOES NEXT TO PASTOR WHO TOOK HER TO THE RIVER TO CLEANSE HER DEMONS AND PURIFY HER FOR HANDSOME MEN TO SEE HER

MAMAGEE : Its OK Pastor, ITS OK, The handsome men can go to hell. please pastor. i am drowning.

Finally After waiting for another two months without a handsome guy looking her way,
She bought a laptop and decided to search for men online.

She made a catch online. His catch is named James. James is handsome.

JAMES AND MAMAGEE CHATS WITH YAHOO MESSENGER

MMG : Hi James, where do you say you are from again ?
James : I am from Abeokuta.
MMG : I dont like Yoruba Boys but since you are handsome, i could give you a chance for date.
James. Thanks a lot mamagee.
MMG : What kind of JEEP do you drive and how many of them ?
James : {a little embarrased} Jeep, what Jeep, Jeep for what ?
MMG : where did you study anyway ?
James : Oduduwa Primary School and Boys secondary school Ife.
MMG : What about University , was it Oxford or Stanford ?
James : I didnt go to the University.
MMG: OH God !! {SHE logs off Yahoo messenger and signs in to Nairaland.}

Venue : Romance section
Topic : Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women
url : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389808.0.html

Sam Milla : My dear mamagee, Ugly girls are usually more down to earth, not proud, not pompous, not too demanding and doesn't think highly of themselves.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2010
T-charged:

^^ Hehehe

shilling:

I agree, it is quite boring.
couldn't agree more.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Rooneyboy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

go through my posts little girl. did i ever respond to your thread or write "@ topic"
little girl, stop feeling funky.
this has nothing to do with your senseless thread.
I'm guessing you really don't understand. how old are you again? 12?
i'm just one of those chronic thread derailers.

Amaka i disagree with u on this one,
mama-gee could be 12 or a little girl as u said but
she behaves and act more matured than the so called big girls in NL
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by honeric01(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
She finally got banned or is it a lie?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Rooneyboy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^
obviously, since you felt the need to reply. . . twice.

and y does she keep following me all over the place ?
I left the initial thread for her and here she comes again bogging me.
If she is your friend warn her o , i m no longer finding it funny.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
Rooneyboy:

and y does she keep following me all over the place ?
I left the initial thread for her and here she comes again bogging me.
If she is your friend warn her o , i m no longer finding it funny.
now do you know what it feels like to have a dose of your own medicine?
you were/are doing the same thing to me, so let her continue jare.

Rooneyboy:

Amaka i disagree with u on this one,
mama-gee could be 12 or a little girl as u said but
she behaves and act more matured than the so called big girls in NL
I BEG TO DIFFER!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ya all better chill out with this beefing thing. i can't Understand why it's easier for Nigerian who never knew themselves to become enemies than becomíng good friends.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Rooneyboy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

now do you know what it feels like to have a dose of your own medicine?
you were/are doing the same thing to me, so let her continue jare.

I BEG TO DIFFER!!!!!!
ours is different, its not like i move round threads insulting 'The Amaka' and calling myself a NL big boy like some people do.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
Rooneyboy:

ours is different, its not like i move round threads insulting 'The Amaka' and calling myself a NL big boy like some people do.
you are still stalking me one way or another whether it be with good intentions or bad.
its bloody annoying.
now you know what it feels like.
michelin, continue jare!
peace.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2010
THE AMAKA:

go through my posts little girl. did i ever respond to your thread or write "@ topic"
little girl, stop feeling funky.
this has nothing to do with your senseless thread.
I'm guessing you really don't understand. how old are you again? 12?
i'm just one of those chronic thread derailers.

Nah, you hypocrite. grin grin grin
I actually saw your dumb response to my Miss America thread.
And this is like the 6th time precisely you've responded to this thread,
despite saying you're done with this thread.
You're on the row in making this thread get into its 9th page. grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2010
Oh yes it will and maybe up to the 16th page, LOL.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2010
Freiburger, please stop rambling on my thread, seriously. angry
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2010
Oh you 're getting me wrong it meant in a positive term. i guess we never had beefs b4.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by SamMilla1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
mamagee is back. time to go into hiding, grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
Mama gee, mama gee, mama gee

I am still watching you, You are still running your mouth into oblivion,

You are being a naughty, little, tiny mischevious girl, and being tacky and rude again even though you have promised to be good,   The horse whip will come your way soon, Be warned      cool
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
@
Freiburger

How are we today? Are we ok? Are you ok? Am I ok?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
Identify your self properly or as a normal user if u want me to ever reply your post.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
@

Freiburger

Do you have an issue with us? Why are you fighting with yourself?. Is there any such thing as an abnormal user? Looking into your mirror, what do you see? You see what I see, which is what we both see.

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by sweetpie23: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
mama-gee:

Freiburger, please stop rambling on my thread, seriously. angry
that your picture look realistic better then all those others fake photos you were putting up grin you are sure going on my nairaland hotties battle thread grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
sweetpie23:

that your picture look realistic better then all those others fake photos you were putting up grin you are sure going on my nairaland hotties battle thread grin grin grin

I sure hope to meet you there. grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
mama-gee:

I sure hope to meet you there. grin grin

mama-gee is that u? shocked shocked shocked i repent, no more will i call u dumb even if u make stupid threads. u are now my new love. so when can we meet kiss
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 1:04am On Feb 02, 2010
na2day?:

mama-gee is that u?  shocked shocked shocked i repent, no more will i call u dumb even if u make silly threads. u are now my new love. so when can we meet  kiss

You Crazy male Nairalanders sef never get tired of chasing women. grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by H2O2: 1:09am On Feb 02, 2010
Are we talking physical-loveliness ugly or characteristically ugly

Ugly is entirely subjective anyways, so this statement is difficult to argue
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2010
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. What is attractive to A may be dog-rough to B. smiley
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. What is attractive to A may be dog-rough to B. smiley

You made a classical, good point! wink
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by SamMilla1(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

We hear that everyday but that does not eliminate the fact that some people are just ugly.
You can make them feel alright by saying that it was not of their making.
But nevertheless, Some people are ugly.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 1:45am On Feb 02, 2010
mama-gee:

You Crazy male Nairalanders sef never get tired of chasing women. grin grin

come on, u know u want me to chase u. oya give me ur number asap tongue tongue tongue tongue

mama-gee:

You made a classical, good point! wink

something u failed to do apparently lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 1:50am On Feb 02, 2010
na2day?:

come on, u know u want me to chase u. oya give me your number asap tongue tongue tongue tongue

something u failed to do apparently  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I ain't giving you my number without seeing your picture to verify the woworness or fineness. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 1:55am On Feb 02, 2010
mama-gee:

I ain't giving you my number without seeing your picture to verify the woworness or fineness. lipsrsealed

seun begged me seriously saying too many girls will just die bcuz they can't have me but i am willing to show it to u on yim, so hit me up cool cool
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by ayettymama(f): 1:57am On Feb 02, 2010
sam is too funny!!

I WAS ROTFLMFAO!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.