Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj (90481 Views)

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Shadows Of The Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by emilysmith(f): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
TiffanyJ:

All my four stories got finished on NL. I removed some parts for security purpose. 'Shadows of yesterday' is the only story I didn't finish and I will never post my story here again, for security reasons
plss can I get it tru my alc....temitayotitilayo32@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by fam24(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Okay then, enjoy your story

I'm done with it. Nice story, but you gave Richard and Jane a easy way out. they didn't atone for their sins. I didn't really blame Jane sha, the cheating man has a fault. Even if he will cheat, he should cheat with someone who won't easily get access to his family and to him once he stops.

Looking forward to your next story. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2017
emilysmith:
plss can I get it tru my alc....temitayotitilayo32@gmail.com
Good morning ma, the story is available here

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/shadows_of_yesterday/14938
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
fam24:

I'm done with it. Nice story, but you gave Richard and Jane a easy way out. they didn't atone for their sins. I didn't really blame Jane sha, the cheating man has a fault. Even if he will cheat, he should cheat with someone who won't easily get access to his family and to him once he stops.

Lol, not everyone atones for their sinshere on earth. Richard and Jane are one of those people. My next story is about Shan, currently writing it
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
fam24:

Lol, not everyone atones for their sins here on earth. Richard and Jane are one of those people. My next story is about Shan, currently writing it
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Toyin223(f): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Lol, not everyone atones for their sins here on earth. Richard and Jane are one of those people. My next story is about Shan, currently writing it
AHA I Can't Wait For It I Always Enjoyed Ur Story

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Alicapapaya(f): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Alicapapaya(f): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Truckpusher:
angry

Look atew.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Alicapapaya(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Finally done with the story, wow nice, i wish the sort of love tissan had for shayet really exist in men's heart. It was pure and undiluted. Well done tiff mama. Can't wait for shan story. Please just post the epilogue on nairaland and mention your loyal readers then tell us its ready for purchase on okadabooks. God bless you. Love you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Alicapapaya:

Finally done with the story, wow nice, i wish the sort of love tissan had for shayet really exist in men's heart. It was pure and undiluted. Well done tiff mama. Can't wait for shan story. Please just post the epilogue on nairaland and mention your loyal readers then tell us its ready for purchase on okadabooks. God bless you. Love you ma'am
The kind of love Tissn had for Shayet is pure, it kept them going. Thank you for reading this piece. Will put an epilogue or chapter one of Shan's story here for those that would love to read it.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Fijumokesayo(f): 5:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Pls Tiffany, send me the story again. My phone crashed, haven't read it yet.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Fijumokesayo:
Pls Tiffany, send me the story again. My phone crashed, haven't read it yet.
Good morning dear,I am really sorry about that. Will mail you the story immediately

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Fijumokesayo(f): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Good morning dear,I am really sorry about that. Will mail you the story immediately

Thanks Tiff, you're loved.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by teel123(f): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Please tiffanyj send me the shadows of yesterday through my mail. God bless. Halleluyah.titilola.adenrele@gmail
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2017
teel123:
Please tiffanyj send me the shadows of yesterday through my mail. God bless. Halleluyah.titilola.adenrele@gmail
Good morning dear, I am sorry but I can't send the story to you. Its available on akadabooks, you can get it from there.

Fijumokesajo 's case is different. She purchased the book, couldn't read because her phone crashed. I couldn't possibly tell her to buy it again, my conscience won't even let me so I sent another to her.
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by kinah(f): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
cant remember my okadabooks username or password. ur email pls?
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
kinah:
cant remember my okadabooks username or password. ur email pls?
Send mea mail. Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by Ehi07(f): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Send me a mail
Hello dear! Please can I pay so you send it to my mail directly?

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by majoie: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
oluwaseyibenson:
all ur five stories u didn't finish it here on nairaland u sold it on okada book u,so u didn't finish it here
please verify before making comments like this,all five story was first finished on nairaland.I have been following from the reluctant bride.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ehi07:

Hello dear! Please can I pay so you send it to my mail directly?
Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com. Please mail me
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
majoie:
please verify before making comments like this,all five story was first finished on nairaland.I have been following from the reluctant bride.
Thanks a million for clearing the air. How are you doing ma?
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by flakiss(f): 1:08am On Aug 26, 2017
oluwaseyibenson:
sad[/color]
[color=#770077]
oluwaseyibenson:
sad[color=#006600]
[/color]
oluwaseyibenson:
sad[color=#006600][/color]

madame Tiffany can i pay you directly so you'd send d book to my mail I don't have ATM card for okada refill
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2017
flakiss:
[color=#770077][/color]

madame Tiffany can i pay you directly so you'd send d book to my mail I don't have ATM card for okada refill
Okay, send me a mail. Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by grace133: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2017
have sent you a mail ma
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2017
grace133:
have sent you a mail ma
If you are Ifyude, I've replied to your message. Check your mail
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by siralabai(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hello, Tiffanyj I really want to know what happened in this wonderful piece you wrote. But the okadabooks of an app is complex o, biko shey I fit get the complete version off of okadabooks?
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
siralabai:
Hello, Tiffanyj I really want to know what happened in this wonderful piece you wrote. But the okadabooks of an app is complex o, biko shey I fit get the complete version off of okadabooks?
Hello, siralabai! Mail me through this address: ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by siralabai(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Hello, siralabai! Mail me through this address: ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Done already, and thanks in advance!
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 6:35am On Aug 28, 2017
siralabai:
Done already, and thanks in advance!
Good morning, please check your mail
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by emilysmith(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
plss am unable to get it on okadabook please can I get it tru my mail I will pay you plsssssssss temitayotitilayo32@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by TiffanyJ(f): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
emilysmith:
plss am unable to get it on okadabook please can I get it tru my mail I will pay you plsssssssss temitayotitilayo32@gmail.com
Hey, check your mail
Re: Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj by WHOcarex: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.