Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,818 members, 7,798,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone (933 Views)

How Much Do I Sell My Tecno W4 / Tecno W4 Photos, Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria / My 2 Months Old Tecno W4 Gets Hot While Charging (RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone by nkemjacob2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Not too long I bought my phone tecno w4, I haven't install much apps but anytime I browse the data always enters my internal phone memory despite I have clicked all my files should enter SD card.

I have tried to root my phone so I can transfer some unmove able app to my SD card but it's not working.

Pls help if there is something I can do
Re: Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone by finnestdope(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wish i could help, but sorry i can't

Tecno products will always be Tecno products
Re: Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone by Praisesmart(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
guy try updating d phone n use a memory card up to 8gig...
Re: Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone by nkemjacob2(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2017
Praisesmart:
guy try updating d phone n use a memory card up to 8gig...
i have a memory card to that volume, but anytime am browsing the data accumulate to my phone memory
Re: Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Not too long I bought my phone tecno w4, I haven't install much apps but anytime I browse the data always enters my internal phone memory despite I have clicked all my files should enter SD card.

I have tried to root my phone so I can transfer some unmove able app to my SD card but it's not working.

Pls help if there is something I can do
Hi @nkemjacob2 For how long have you used this phone? Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update. This would resolve the issue. You can already choose where your files save from within individual Apps e.g. your browsers & Xender. Try that. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone by nkemjacob2(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @nkemjacob2 For how long have you used this phone? Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update. This would resolve the issue. You can already choose where your files save from within individual Apps e.g. your browsers & Xender. Try that. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Benin city
Re: Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone by CarlcareOpebi(f): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Benin city
See an address below @nkemjacob2:
BENIN
HOTLINE: 08172951002
ADDRESS: NO. 5/7 ISEKHERE STREET OFF IBEWE ROAD, RING ROAD BENIN CITY
Re: Help O! My Tecno W4 Is Saying Limited Space, Am Tired Of Resetting My Phone by Pixeldesign: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Try clearing cache of all the apps you have installed. Clear the cache of each app one by one.

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons To Buy Vkworld Mix Plus For Only $109.99 On Aliexpress / Interesting Tweet About The #tecnoxmashugs / The Best Wireless Headphones Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.