Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (2305 Views)

Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). / Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Alphagentieman(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Most boys here make noise more than the men but if you look closely you will see the sensible ones, they go about their business without fuss

signs to look out for*
1.They only comment in sensible topics; They ignore fights or trolling topics like its plague, you would never see them in such topics
2.They have style in their writings; when you read whatever they say, its always unique
3.They man up when its time to say the truth about issues: they never shy away from the truth
4.They are charming when approached: say hi to them and then will reply calmly without meme and noise
5.They have standards; they ignore and snub so many people
6.They are phenomenal; observing them will leave you in awe
7.Their profile is neat, very little detail not like the boys that put everything including phone numbers
8.They are not online often

List about girls coming up next

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by SirMichael1: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin

So I really am an eligible bachelor after all. Those traits perfectly describes me.

Can't you see my style of writing. Its unique. See the fonts grin

So....who wants to get married?

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by VargasVee(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
undecided
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
grin

So I really am an eligible bachelor after all. Those traits perfectly describes me.

Who wants to marry?
troll like u cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg abeg i no wan laugh
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Name them.
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by TrapHedges(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
itsJude:

wonderment grin grin
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
TrapHedges:

wonderment grin grin
i tire oooo , him dey claim beta person cheesy cheesy cheesy troll wen we knw
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by TrapHedges(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
itsJude:
i tire oooo , him dey claim beta person cheesy cheesy cheesy troll wen we knw

lols ah tire
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aww... not for married guys like us.
#OkBye.
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Alphagentieman:
Most boys here make noise more than the men but if you look closely you will see the sensible ones, they go about their business without fuss

signs to look out for*
1.They only comment in sensible topics; They ignore fights or trolling topics like its plague, you would never see them in such topics
2.They have style in their writings; when you read whatever they say, its always unique
3.They man up when its time to say the truth about issues: they never shy away from the truth
4.They are charming when approached: say hi to them and then will reply calmly without meme and noise
5.They have standards; they ignore and snub so many people
6.They are phenomenal; observing them will leave you in awe
7.Their profile is neat, very little detail not like the boys that put everything including phone numbers
8.They are not online often

List about girls coming up next
good one bro.
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
grin

Who wants to marry?

Big dogs do not bark
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by whitebeard(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
See has op enter them...all of them don dey claim attitude like zombies clamouring for a human...be forming frosh there...! Me I yam not gentle and I am not noisy..!! Simple stuff...and I yae meme to relay my message a lot.like the one below

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Heromaniaa: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
And that's how Tonto Dike married a womangrinder.
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by SirMichael1: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
itsJude:

Hehehe, at least I know the correct amount of money I have in my account and it is not 18mil cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by SirMichael1: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
iamadonis2:

Big dogs do not bark

That might be because I'm no dog... And besides, what is a dog if it doesn't bark? wink
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by SirMichael1: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols ah tire

Traphedges, this is treason and you know that right? No be me teach you sponing wey you practice today? cry You betrayed me sha
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Who is looking for eligible bachelor on nairaland
How did op know how to spot one
So you mean because a guy wants to settle down he should behave like a robot or pretend to be something he is not
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by TrapHedges(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
SirMichael1:

Traphedges, this is treason and you know that right? No be me teach you sponing wey you practice today? cry You betrayed me sha

lmfao..baba lock up.. #othing does u!
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by slayking(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
Who is looking for eligible bachelor on nairaland
How did op know how to spot one
So you mean because a guy wants to settle down he should behave like a robot or pretend to be something he is not
Lol! grin
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rather a gentleman and not eligible bachelor

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by slayking(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by slayking(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
Absolutely spot on.
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
you mean the perfect men in telenovelas
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Divay22(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
grin

With that your scattered profile, you no follow tongue
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
you mean the perfect men in telenovelas

no one's perfect but a gentleman is however gentle .
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

yes my dear but what op described their is a snub

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:

Guess will have to agree to disagree .
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by VaselineCrew: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Pleas, kana lick ur yansh
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

OK my sis
But check no 5 that is where i can't agree with you wink
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Victornezzar: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
grin

U are not nd will never be

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

shit you are a Durban chick grin
What part of Durban?
Re: How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland by slayking(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
greyboy5000:
Funny thing about snubs is their false sense of security.

Insecurities actually breeds a snub.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open short Letter To Explorers on the abominable thread he created / I'm Married But I'm In Love With Someone Else. / When The Romantic Jonaifame22 Is Ur Romantic Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.