Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 AM

Blasian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blasian Celebrities (284660 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 2:33am On Jan 30, 2010
[size=25pt]Asian + Black means Pow Pow Pow Pow POWER Mehnnn. . .!!!   grin  shocked  grin

Even if they are mixed with sumthin else but still, theres a mixture of Black + Asian in em.

Awwww. . . . Make I want make babies with my Naija bobo sharp sharp ooo!  grin  grin  grin[/size]

First of all we have!

TYSON BECKFORD!

Tyson Craig Beckford (born December 19, 1970) is an American model and actor, best known as a Ralph Lauren model. He is currently the host on the Bravo program Make Me a Supermodel.

Beckford was born on December 19, 1970 to a Black Jamaican father of Panamanian descent and a Black Jamaican mother with some Chinese heritage.

Yeah. . . Lots of Jamaican there but still! THERES SOME CHINESE HERITAGE!  cheesy  grin  kiss

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 2:38am On Jan 30, 2010
LOU JING!

Lou Jing the most famous television talent show contestant in China.

Chinese mother and an African-American father who left the country before she was born, Lou was a highly unusual entrant to Shanghai-based Dragon TV's Go Oriental Angel. Her appearances – she became one of five finalists – have provoked a storm of abuse on the internet, a rare debate on racism in the media, and a bout of self-examination in a country where skin colour is a notoriously sensitive subject.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:01am On Jan 30, 2010
CHANEL IMAN

Chanel Iman Robinson (born November 30, 1989), better known as Chanel Iman, is an American fashion model. Half African American, half Korean, Chanel grew up in Los Angeles, California. She won 3rd place at the 2006 Ford Supermodel of the World contest and ended up signing with the agency[6]. Iman walked down the runway for the first time in the Fall/Winter 2006 season for high-end brands like DKNY; since then she has modelled for many top designers, including Dolce & Gabbana, Issey Miyake, Marc Jacobs, Valentino, Dsquared, Hermès, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Anna Sui, Diane von Fürstenberg, Vera Wang, Jean Paul Gaultier and Stella McCartney. She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Bottega Veneta, GAP, Victoria's Secret Pink, and United Colors of Benetton.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:13am On Jan 30, 2010
NAOMI CAMPBELL

Naomi Campbell (born 22 May 1970) is an English model

Jamaican and Chinese

The British Supermodel was born to a father of Black Jamaican ethnicity with part Chinese ancestry[/b]. Her paternal grandmother was said to be of Chinese ancestry, with the family name Ming. This was reported on the British newspaper, The Independent. Naomi had never met her biological father who left the family before she was born.

[b]Her mother is of Black Jamaican heritage.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:23am On Jan 30, 2010
NE YO

Shaffer Chimere Smith (born October 18, 1979), better known by his stage name Ne-Yo, is an American pop and R&B singer–songwriter, record producer, actor, and occasional rapper. Since his debut, Ne-Yo has had five top ten songs on the Billboard Hot 100 as a lead artist and two number-one albums on the Billboard 200. Ne-Yo has also amassed a catalog of chart-topping songs that he has written for other artists.

Ne-Yo was born in Camden, Arkansas, and baptized as Shaffer Chimere Smith. His father is African American and his mother is of mixed African American and Chinese American descent;both were musicians.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 4:23am On Jan 30, 2010
KELIS

Kelis Jones (née Rogers, born August 21, 1979), better known as Kelis (pronounced /kəˈliːs/), is an American R&B singer–songwriter.
Chinese, African American and Puerto Rican

The Harlem-born singer was born to an African American Father and a half Chinese and half Puerto Rican Mother.

In an interview Kelis stated “I consider myself black, although technically my mother is half-Chinese and half-Puerto Rican. My father is black.”

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 6:09am On Jan 30, 2010
TIGER WOODS

World class professional GOLFER

One quarter Thai, one quarter African American, one quarter Chinese, one eighth Native American and one eighth Dutch.

The golf star, Eldrick Tiger Woods was born in California USA. His father Earl Woods was of mixed ethnicity namely half African-American, a quarter Chinese and a quarter American Indian. His mother Kultida is also of mixed ethnicity, she is half Thai, a quarter Chinese and a quarter Dutch.

Woods is a practicing Buddhist.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2010
KIMORA LEE SIMMONS

Kimora Lee Simmons (born Kimora Lee Perkins on May 4, 1975[1]) is an American fashion model, author, and the president and Creative Director for Phat Fashions. Formerly the Creative Director of Baby Phat,

Her mother, Joanne Perkins, was born in Korea, she is Japanese and Her father, Vernon Whitlock Jr., is African American.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2010
AMERIE

Amerie Mi Marie Rogers (born January 12, 1980 in Fitchburg, Massachusetts), known professionally as Amerie, is a two time Grammy nominated American singer, songwriter, producer, dancer and actress.

was born to Korean mother, artist Mi Suk, and African American father Charles

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2010
WILL DEMPS

William Henry Demps, Jr. (born November 7, 1979 in Charleston, South Carolina) is an American football safety who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent in 2002. He played college football of San Diego State.

Demps has also played for the New York Giants and Houston Texans. He is the older brother of former NFL safety Marcus Demps.

Demps' father is a mixed race African-American and his mother is Korean

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2010
RAE DAWN CHONG

Rae Dawn Chong (born February 28, 1961) is a Canadian-American actress.
Chong is known for appearing in the films Quest for Fire (1981), The Color Purple (1985), Choose Me (1984), Beat Street (1984), Commando (1985), Cheech & Chong's The Corsican Brothers (1984), and Far Out Man (1990), in the latter two appearing with her father. Chong won the Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in 1983 for Quest for Fire.[4] Chong saw her most active period in films during the late 1980s and throughout the 1990s. However, she has continued to be active in television acting roles into 2007, and in film into the present.

Chong's father is of Chinese and Scotch-Irish ancestry and her mother is of African Canadian descent

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2010
CASSIE

Cassandra Ventura (born August 26, 1986), known by her stage name Cassie, is an American singer, model, and an occasional actress. Cassie was born in New London, Connecticut, and moved to New York City after graduating high school to continue her music and modeling career.

Casandra Ventura was born in New London, Connecticut, to a Filipino father and a Mexican/African American mother.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2010
Beautiful smiley. Black genes is strong though, it always penetrates through grin
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:16am On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Beautiful smiley. Black genes is strong though, it always penetrates through grin

very strong! In terms of the hair, the skin tone colour, the lips, the nose, the body and height. I think for Asian, its the skin tone (both genes takes like half and half), the petitness of the females and the eyes!  grin
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:18am On Feb 01, 2010
I loveee Tyson Beckford's looks. I hope my son in the future will look like him!  kiss  kiss  kiss

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:19am On Feb 01, 2010
wink

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:42am On Feb 01, 2010
Esther Baxter

Esther Baxter,print and video model (part East Indian, African American, Norwegian, Cuban, and German)

Esther Baxter (born September 25, 1984) is a model and aspiring actress from Miami, Florida. Esther Baxter rose to prominence after being featured in the music video for Petey Pablo's single "Freek-A-Leek" in 2004. Since then, she has appeared in several music videos, including Ludacris's "Number One Spot", Will Smith's "Switch", Nelly's "Shake Ya Tailfeather" and Kanye West's "The New Workout Plan". In addition to video success, she's also been in a number of magazines, such as Smooth, VIBE, King, and XXL.

She has also been dubbed "Miss Freek-a-Leek" due to her appearance in Petey Pablo's video.

As of August 2007, Baxter has retired from modeling and video shoots in order to attend college

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2010
SEAN PAUL

Sean Paul Ryan Francis Henriques[1] (born January 9, 1973), who performs under the name Sean Paul, is a Jamaican dancehall musician.

Paul's father is half Portuguese and half Afro Carribean while his mother is of English and Chinese Jamaican descent

Re: Blasian Celebrities by janedoe(f): 4:21am On Feb 03, 2010
Wow! Tyson looks GREAT in a suit ;need I say more?and that Will Demps?!oh lawdy,if wishes were horses, sigh,
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2010
janedoe:

Wow! Tyson looks GREAT in a suit ;need I say more?and that Will Demps?!oh lawdy,if wishes were horses, sigh,

lol! I know grin
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2010
DENYCE LAWTON

Denise Marie Lawton (born May 2, 1978) is a model and actress commonly known as Denyce Lawton. Born in Seoul, South Korea, Lawton is the middle child of three children. She lived a military life with her family abroad in such countries as Korea, Japan, and Germany. Her family moved around the US, living primarily in Neptune, New Jersey then in Washington D.C. In 1996, she graduated from Largo High School in Largo, Maryland. She went to highschool with R&B singer Mya Harrison. Lawton has long been romantically involved with actor Wesley Jonathan.

Lawton is of African American and Korean descent.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by montelik(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
Gabry:

DENYCE LAWTON

Denise Marie Lawton (born May 2, 1978) is a model and actress commonly known as Denyce Lawton. Born in Seoul, South Korea, Lawton is the middle child of three children. She lived a military life with her family abroad in such countries as Korea, Japan, and Germany. Her family moved around the US, living primarily in Neptune, New Jersey then in Washington D.C. In 1996, she graduated from Largo High School in Largo, Maryland. She went to highschool with R&B singer Mya Harrison. Lawton has long been romantically involved with actor Wesley Jonathan.

Lawton is of African American and Korean descent.
DAMN. That is what you call a real hour glass figure. Its probably enhanced by some airbrushing.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 1:12am On Feb 04, 2010
LA'SHONTAE HECKARD

La'Shontae (or Tae as she is known) is a actress/model. She has appeared in many magazines as well as music videos by a wide variety of artist such as Ne-Yo, T.I., Kelis, Kanye West, Nelly, Fat Joe, 50 Cent. She also had a role in the feature film ATL (2006).

She is 1/2 Korean and 1/2 Black

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 1:13am On Feb 04, 2010
montelik:

DAMN. That is what you call a real hour glass figure. Its probably enhanced by some airbrushing.

sure. wink
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 04, 2010
there's a blasian website somewhere- I think I've seen it before
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:44am On Feb 04, 2010
tpia.:

there's a blasian website somewhere- I think I've seen it before

Really? Wia?
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^ it was years ago so I dont know the exact site but I saw a lot of pictures of blasian people.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by kweenchi(f): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2010
Blasians are fierce! I find I look like Chanel Iman, although Im fully Igbo haha.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by kweenchi(f): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2010
So Neyo Shaffer Chimere Smith  is partially Igbo, pretty cool. That explains his big bald head.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 05, 2010
yes, its extremely rare to find any black person with Asian features. ie who "looks" Asian

<<roll eye>>

kweenchi is that rare and precious exception- the one in a trillion species
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 1:55am On Feb 05, 2010
tpia.:

^^ it was years ago so I dont know the exact site but I saw a lot of pictures of blasian people.

I see. Thats soo cool! Im gonna see if I can find it. wink

kweenchi:

Blasians are fierce! I find I look like Chanel Iman, although Im fully Igbo haha.

Wow! In that case, u are special cheesy

tpia.:

yes, its extremely rare to find any black person with Asian features. ie who "looks" Asian

<<roll eye>>

kweenchi is that rare and precious exception- the one in a trillion species

Thats true and also whenever the child is blasian. its also hard to get an Asian feature cause the African gene seems to be stronger. Take example below. Thats my Nigerian friend's son. His name is Aaron and his father is Nigerian and his mother is Malaysian Indian. But the boy looks like a pure African

Re: Blasian Celebrities by sjeezy8: 2:14am On Feb 05, 2010
Lisa Wu-Hartwell and my nikku keith sweat

Their children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.