Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,327 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Blasian Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blasian Celebrities (284661 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Ignatio(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2010
All I can say is Black + Asian is the best.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by babytwice: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2010
@ poster wow! quality info, gud ones, grin
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:10am On Aug 11, 2010
Outstrip:

LOL. No. I am saying that the look is more pronounced in her mother. It might just be in her genes. There are some native americans that could pass for asians. Maybe that is why you look at Brandy and see blasian

Oh yeah, she does look like her mom in a way

Yeah, u could be right smiley

Ignatio:

All I can say is Black + Asian is the best.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U think so? cheesy cheesy cheesy

babytwice:

@ poster wow! quality info, gud ones, grin

Thanks. If u have any feel free to post wink
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:52am On Aug 11, 2010
Celebrity Blasian Couple : Sandra “Pepa” Denton & Tom Lo
March 9, 2010
by Nikki @ EuphoriaLuv

So there’s been alot of buzzing on the net about Sandra “Pepa” Denton & Tom Lo the new hot blasian couple. They met on Lets Talk About Pep. I confess I haven’t seen the show. I read someone felt it should be “Sex in the Black City” since it’s about black professional women who are single and searching for Mr. Right. Seems for Sandra Mr. Right might be Asian. *fist pump*

So I’ve been checking out the reactions to this blasian pairing. Different blogs and websites have some interesting things to say. First people are really talking about it and what seeing this pair means. Over on Sardonic Sistah Says a great point is made in Something New…But Not Really

For many women just watching an AsAm/AfAm couple like Pepa and Tom on-screen is a bit revolutionary. Not only can a professional sister like Zoey Andata (Gabrielle Union) hook up with Demetri Noh (John Cho) on FlashForward but if a down chick like Pep can cross a line to date a Chinese brother then maybe there aren’t as many blockades as we thought there were.

I think that’s a powerful point. Black women need to see there IS an asian man that will match them no matter their lifestyle. It’s key that black women start seeing asian men beyond the nerds and martial artist stereotypes. The more normal black women see asian men, the more they can see them as potential partners.

In 5 Reality Love Lessons from Lets Talk About Pep , Sandra is applauded for dating not only outside of her race but also outside of her type. We all know her past men have been a bit thuggish. Now ain’t nothing wrong with that, I’ve done it. LOL. But if women find they’re dating the same “type” of man and not finding love then it’s time to try something different. Right?

But it’s not just black women who need to start seeing asian men as viable partners. As I look at different sites I noticed that ONLY black media has been following this story. Hmm. What’s that about!?

The media plays such a key role in shaping the minds of the masses. They tell us what current, what’s hot, what we should pay attention to and emulate. If only a small section highlight this pairing then the message isn’t reaching as far as it could. In one way I’m not surprised. As we all know there’s a lack of interest in anything that paints a positive image of black women…much less a women who dates asian men. *rolling my eyes*

But in another way I am surprised because Lets Talk about Pep is just another reality dating show and should get the gossip. If nothing else you’d think the media would highlight the mini resistance of some in the black community.

If you check the comments for Some Afternoon Swirl , it’s clear some are against black women dating any man other them a black man.  But they’re growing fewer in numbers as black women who date interracial…especially asian men…start to be seen more. *fist pump*
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:55am On Aug 11, 2010
Tatyana Ali

Race: part Indo-Trinidadian, part Afro-Panamanian

Tatyana Marisol Ali (born January 24, 1979) is an American actress and R&B singer, best known for her role as Ashley Banks in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. By the age of six, Ali had begun her acting career. She was a regular child performer on Sesame Street starting in 1985, even appearing with Herbie Hancock in a musical number. She also appeared on Star Search two times. She made her breakthrough when she was cast as Ashley Banks for the television sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in 1990. She sang on various episodes of the show, including a heavily altered Aretha Franklin's "Respect" and the original song "Make Up Your Mind" produced by Robert Jerald of N'Spyre Music Productions. Will Smith asked her if she seriously considered pursuing a musical career. Despite her singing ability, she concentrated on her acting career on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air the next few years.

In the final season of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in 1995–1996, Ali began preparing herself for her musical debut. The result was the album Kiss The Sky, which was certified gold in early 1999. The album spawned the hit song "Daydreamin'", produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, which peaked at #6 on the Billboard Hot 100 and on the UK Singles Chart. The album spawned two further UK hits, "Boy You Knock Me Out", featuring Will Smith, which peaked at #3 and is her biggest hit to date; and "Everytime", which was her third top 20 hit in the UK, peaking at #20. She made an appearance in Smith's album Willennium for the track "Who Am I" with MC Lyte.

Along with her musical career, she kept acting in many films. She had the chance to work with recognized film directors such as Takeshi Kitano (Brother), Rodrigo Garcia (Mother and Child), among others.

In 2005, she completed work on the film Glory Road and starred in the music video for Nick Cannon and Anthony Hamilton's "Can I Live?" as Cannon's mother.

In early 2008, she performed on the song “Yes We Can,” a Will.i.am project supporting Barack Obama’s presidential campaign. She also appeared in the subsequent music video which gained coverage on the "What the Buzz" segment of ABC’s World News Now.

She is currently preparing to release her second album, which she describes as "an independent effort".[2] The album is titled "The Light". Much of the album's production was being handled by famed Tupac Shakur's producer Johnny "J".

She also performed the title song,"Sunny Valentine" along with Terrence Quaites for indie film,"Rockin' Meera" directed by Param gill in 2007.

She is also producing and starring in the BET web show, Buppies.

She is currently on recurring status on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless as Roxanne.[3]

Ali currently can be seen in Love That Girl! on TV One as the lead character.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Ignatio(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U think so? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah. I mean their offsprings.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 1:24am On Aug 12, 2010
Ignatio:

Yeah. I mean their offsprings.

i dont know about that. in malaysia,a dark skin tone person is always the least attractive unfortunately cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Blasian Celebrities by mamagee3(f): 1:28am On Aug 12, 2010
Black and Asian kids look weird. . .

believe me, I had a classmate whose mother is asian and a black father but she looks strange.

the texture of her hair is soooo light and the colour of her skin is nothing to write home about.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 1:28am On Aug 12, 2010
Ashanti Douglas
Race: 1/2 Chinese-Puerto Rican, 1/2 African American

Ashanti Shequoiya Douglas, (born October 13, 1980) is an American recording artist, record producer, actress, dancer and model who rose to fame in the early 2000s. Ashanti is most famous for her eponymous debut album Ashanti which featured the hit song "Foolish", and sold over 503,000 copies in its first week of release throughout the U.S. in April 2002. The album set a Soundscan record as the biggest opening week sales for a new female artist, outselling debuts by Alicia Keys and Lauryn Hill [1] In the same week, she became the first female performer to simultaneously hold the top two places on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart with "Foolish", and "What's Luv?" (with Fat Joe). Ashanti broke records again by having three top ten songs, "Foolish", "What's Luv?", and "Always on Time", on the Billboard Hot 100 charts in the same week, being the first female to accomplish this feat and being second only to The Beatles.[2] As of 2008, she has sold more than 27 million records worldwide, with more than 15 million of these copies sold in the U.S.[3] Ashanti ended the decade (2000–09) as the third top new R&B artist behind Alicia Keys and Beyonce Knowles.[4] She also ended the decade at number 38 on the Top Artist of the Decade list.[5] As of 2010, Ashanti is listed in the 20 Best Selling Music Singles Since 1990 in History[citation needed]. She ranked #17 coming in with Foolish selling more than 7.4 million copies in the U.S.

Ashanti has sung background vocals for Jennifer Lopez on "I'm Real (Murder Remix)" and wrote and sung background on the song "Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix)" sung by Jennifer Lopez, both reaching number one on Billboard Hot 100 , which was also in the top 10 charts at the same time as "Foolish", "Always on Time" (with Ja Rule), and "What's Luv" (with Fat Joe).[6] Later that year, she was acclaimed as the "Princess Of Hip-Hop & R&B"[7][8][9] by her label and capped off her successful debut by winning eight Billboard awards and two American Music Awards. Within 7 years of Ashanti's career, she has scored 15 top 40 hits on the Hot 100. Ashanti has endorsed numerous products including Gap, Herbal Essences and Mudd Jeans.

Ashanti cites Janet Jackson, Prince, Madonna, Tupac Shakur, Mary J. Blige, Ella Fitzgerald, Peggy Lee, Yolanda Adams, Luther Vandross, The Beatles, the Clark Sisters, Smokey Robinson, Donna Summer, and Blue Magic as her musical influences.[10][11] Praised as a gifted songwriter by her peers and critics alike, Ashanti has written/co-written the bulk of all her music. She is currently working on her own publishing company entitled Written Entertainment. She released her fourth studio album entitled The Declaration on June 3, 2008 and is currently in the studio working on her fifth.[12] She also performed the charity tune "Just Stand Up" alongside 14 other female singers for the "Stand Up to Cancer" live television special which helped raise $100 million dollars for cancer research.[13]
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 1:29am On Aug 12, 2010
mama-gee:

believe me, I had a classmate whose mother is asian and a black father but she looks strange.

the texture of her hair is soooo light and the colour of her skin is nothing to write home about.

Can u please post a picture?
Re: Blasian Celebrities by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Aug 12, 2010
Gabry:

Ashanti Douglas
Race: 1/2 Chinese-Puerto Rican, 1/2 African American

~She looks so pretty~
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 2:37am On Aug 12, 2010
mama-gee:

~She looks so pretty~

Ehen! And u say Blasian kids are ugly cheesy Anyways, maybe they are when they are little.

This is Ashanti's picture when she was a kid

Re: Blasian Celebrities by tpiah: 2:43am On Aug 12, 2010
i dont know why, more often than not, having pure oyibo hair on a dark skin just doesnt gel.

especially with africans.

weaves are a totally different matter if done in moderation as an adult though.

1 Like

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 2:46am On Aug 12, 2010
tpiah:

i dont know why, more often than not, having pure oyibo hair on a dark skin just doesnt gel.

especially with africans.

weaves are a totally different matter if done in moderation as an adult though.

Thats true but an oyinbo having to do dreadlocks doesnt gel as well. smiley
Re: Blasian Celebrities by tpiah: 2:48am On Aug 12, 2010
true.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by shilling(f): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2010
mama-gee:

Gabry:

Ehen! And u say Blasian kids are ugly cheesy Anyways, maybe they are when they are little.

This is Ashanti's picture when she was a kid

I agree with mama-gee, all the blasians I know look off. You may have a point that maybe they're just this way when they're young, idk.

All the blasians we are looking at are famous people. Just as is the case with blacks, white, asians (celebs in general), they look better when they become famous.

I wish people could get more pictures of regular blasians on the street and see how cute they look!!

Gabry's cousins are very cute (not blasian though).

Gabry:

Thats true but an oyinbo having to do dreadlocks doesnt gel as well. smiley
Some caucasians look HOT in dreads!!
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
shilling:

I agree with mama-gee, all the blasians I know look off. You may have a point that maybe they're just this way when they're young, idk.

All the blasians we are looking at are famous people. Just as is the case with blacks, white, asians (celebs in general), they look better when they become famous.

I wish people could get more pictures of regular blasians on the street and see how cute they look!!

Gabry's cousins are very cute (not blasian though).
Some caucasians look HOT in dreads!!

lol! thats why its called Blasian Celebrities, like the topic said!  cheesy

I have put up a blasian child here somewhere earlier and I think he is cute but he looks more African though,. . . Maybe because their mothers are Brown Indian.  . Dont know  undecided

Let me show u som blasian kids

Malaysian mother, Nigerian Father

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs302.snc4/40433_1308744172449_1645939219_724193_2666802_n.jpg
[/img]

African American mom, Chinese Father

Philippine Mother, Ghanian Father

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs265.snc1/9223_103490039665813_100000144524606_88553_7251610_n.jpg
[/img]

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs170.snc1/6388_144668486795_555686795_3501364_6592966_n.jpg
[/img]

And they are all regular babies / children from mixed blooded Black and Asian Parents. Do they look ugly to you?   undecided
Re: Blasian Celebrities by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Aug 13, 2010
^^That little boy bears a resemblance to gabry. grin
Re: Blasian Celebrities by tpiah: 2:10am On Aug 13, 2010
the kids look very cute and interesting wink
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2010
mama-gee:

^^That little boy bears a resemblance to gabry. grin

LMAO!!! That means Im cute grin

tpiah:

the kids look very cute and interesting wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy Abi ooo. Am so proud! cheesy grin
Re: Blasian Celebrities by mamagee3(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2010
Gabry:

LMAO!!! That means Im cute grin
Of course you're cute, every asian girl is cute.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Of course you're cute, every asian girl is cute.

hats not true. there happens to be quite some ugly ons too lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Blasian Celebrities by MsPotato(f): 6:59am On Apr 07, 2011
[size=18pt]NICKI MINAJ

She is AA,Trinidadian and Indo-Asian. If anything she's 50%,50% mix
[/size]

Onika Tanya Maraj (born December 8, 1984), better known by her stage name Nicki Minaj (pronounced [miˈnaʒ]), is a hip hop and R&B recording artist and songwriter who was born in Trinidad and who grew up in Queens, New York.[1][2][3][4] She first saw fame when she signed a record deal with Young Money Entertainment and then later Cash Money Records. She has successfully released her debut album, which charted at number-one on the Billboard 200 albums chart.

In August 2009, Minaj signed to Young Money Entertainment with distribution from Universal Motown.[5] In Minaj's early career, she released three mixtapes, Playtime Is Over, Sucka Free, and Beam Me Up Scotty.[6][7] Minaj was discovered by fellow American rapper Lil Wayne and, after the three mixtapes, Minaj signed a deal with Young Money Entertainment.[8] After signing the deal, Minaj began working on her debut album, titled Pink Friday, which charted at number-two on the US Billboard 200, kept off the top spot by Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.[9] Minaj became the first artist ever to have seven songs within the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time.[10] Her second single, "Your Love", reached number-one on the Billboard Hot Rap Songs chart, making Minaj the first female artist to top the chart unaccompanied since 2002.[11] Minaj became the first female artist to be included on MTV's Annual Hottest MC List.[12] One month after the release of Pink Friday, Minaj's album gained a Platinum certification in the United States.[13] Minaj is known for collaborating with numerous artists and guest raps on many popular singles.[14]
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^ Actually Nicki Minaj is 50% afro-trini and 50% indo-trini, she migrated to the US when she was like 5 or something. wink
Re: Blasian Celebrities by MsPotato(f): 1:41am On Apr 08, 2011
caribchic:

^^ Actually Nicki Minaj is 50% afro-trini and 50% indo-trini, she migrated to the US when she was like 5 or something. wink

She is shocked shocked shocked Awwwwww. . . . . kiss kiss kiss Now that sounds even better. Ok, I will ammend it with full of dignity over that . Thank you. wink
Re: Blasian Celebrities by MsPotato(f): 2:25am On Apr 08, 2011

Does he look Blasian? He is kinda cute kiss
Re: Blasian Celebrities by MsPotato(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=18pt]CRYSTAL KAY
She is 1/2 Korean and 1/2 African American as her mom is Korean and her ada is African American
[/size]

Crystal Kay Williams (born February 26, 1986), known by her stage name Crystal Kay, is a Japanese singer and songwriter from Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan. After releasing her debut single "Eternal Memories" (1999)[1] Kay gained fame for her third studio album, Almost Seventeen (2002), which debuted at number 2 on the Japanese Oricon charts.[2] Almost Seventeen eventually sold over 400,000 copies and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of Japan.[3] Kay is currently signed to Epic Records, a sub-label of Sony Music Japan.[4]

[img]http://ent2.excite.co.jp/music/interview/2007/crystalkay/image/int01_p3.jpg[/img]

As of July 2009, Kay has released ten albums. Her seventh studio album, All Yours (2007) became Kay's first number-one release in her career when it debuted on top of the Oricon chart in June 2007.[5] Kay has sold over two million records in Japan as of 2009. Throughout her career, Kay has collaborated with M-Flo and BoA,[6] Chemistry[7] as well as other well-known recording artists.

[img]http://kpopjpopomy.files./2010/01/crystal-kay.jpg[/img]
Re: Blasian Celebrities by MsPotato(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=18pt]Foxy Brown

family is Trinidadian and Asian.
[/size]

[img]http://yazmar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Foxy+Brown.jpg[/img]

Inga DeCarlo Fung Marchand (born September 6, 1978),[3][6] better known as Foxy Brown, is an American rapper known for her solo work as well as numerous collaborations with other artists and her brief stint as part of hip hop music group The Firm. Raised in Brooklyn, New York, her father Keith Stahler abandoned the family at a young age to pursue his career at ERAC records. Her albums include Ill Na Na in 1996, followed by Chyna Doll in 1999, Broken Silence in 2001, and Brooklyn's Don Diva in 2008. She performed also in the 1997 self-titled album by the Firm, the only album to be released by that group to date. Throughout her career, Brown has held an extensive arrest record and served some time in jail.

After 2002, she continued recording verses for herself and other artists but did not release any albums; she left the Def Jam label in 2003, thus canceling the release of her Ill Na Na 2 album. However, she returned to the label in January 2005 after Jay-Z signed her back to begin work on her new album Black Roses. In December 2005, she began suffering from hearing loss, which put her career on hiatus until the next summer, a few months after surgery. A fourth studio album, which originally was a mixtape, was released in May 2008 following many delays spawned by a jail sentence that Brown served for assault.

Re: Blasian Celebrities by MsPotato(f): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=18pt]Nicole Lyn

Her mother is Black and her father is of Chinese descent.
[/size]

Nicole Lyn (born Nicole Stephanie Danielle Lyn on February 24, 1978 in Brampton, Ontario) is a television actress. She is known for her role in Student Bodies, a Canadian teen comedy series.

She auditioned for and was admitted to Claude Watson School for the Arts at age 10. She worked filming commercials, guest starring roles, and had co-starring role on the Canadian kid-com Eric's World (1991). She later auditioned for and attended Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts in Toronto from grade 7 - 9, where she was a dance major.

She later moved to Jamaica (where her father resides) in 10th grade and attended Belair High School in Mandeville.

One of her first auditions upon returning to Canada was for a YTV Teen Comedy titled Student Bodies (1997), on which she landed a lead role alongside Jamie Elman, Katie Emme McIninch, Ross Hull, Jennifer Finnigan, and Mark Taylor.

Lyn made her acting debut in the television series Ramona. She has made television guest appearances in The Kids in the Hall, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Relic Hunter, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, My Secret Identity, The West Wing, Half & Half, and Psych. She was a series regular in the Canadian television shows Eric's World and Student Bodies.

Lyn has appeared in television films such as On Thin Ice: The Tai Babilonia Story, Dying To Dance, the Showtime miniseries Anne Rice's The Feast Of All Saints, and she appeared in the feature film Deliver Us From Eva.

Nicole Lyn Hill also DJs under the music name Ms. Nix.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by MsPotato(f): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=18pt]Sachio Kinugasa

His father is Black and his mother is Japanese
[/size]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMaNAS6Dlo3RSGSs1G9YnoZCwx49rNti5eC1UxhyjdD2De3_hC[/img]

Sachio Kinugasa (衣笠 祥雄, born January 18, 1947 in Kyoto, Japan) is a former Japanese baseball player with Hiroshima Carp. He is nicknamed Tetsujin, meaning "Iron Man".

[img]http://4.bp..com/_dfWsvfeutrw/SbQIUfjMjbI/AAAAAAAABAA/M3QBnMOFajs/s320/00+BBM+20th+Kinugasa.jpg[/img]

Kinugasa passed Lou Gehrig's world record for consecutive games played in 1987. This record was later broken by Cal Ripken, Jr. in 1996.

He was inducted into the Japanese baseball hall of fame in 1996.

[img]http://www.castplus.co.jp/profile/img/kinugasa_l.jpg[/img]
Re: Blasian Celebrities by MsPotato(f): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=18pt]Michael Takahashi

Born to a Japanese mother and a Black father
[/size]

Player on the Japan Basketball League. ( not much about him on the net though)

[img]http://2.bp..com/_gKRysRonLFI/TQiteO9js0I/AAAAAAAAAK0/fCqnWQkltJo/s1600/takahashi1.jpg[/img]
Re: Blasian Celebrities by MsPotato(f): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=18pt]Peter Westbrook

His father is Black, his mother is Japanese.
[/size]

As a fencer, a six-time Olympian and 13-time U.S. national champion, Peter Westbrook is one of America’s most decorated athletes.

Peter Westbrook (born April 16, 1952) is a former American sabre fencing champion, active businessman and founder of the Peter Westbrook Foundation.

As a former U.S. champion and Olympic medalist, Peter Westbrook came to fencing from an unlikely direction, the inner city. Westbrook's remarkable life began with his Japanese mother, who convinced him to try fencing. As a Newark teenager in the 1960s, Westbrook brought unseen intensity to the sport; anger over his absentee father, poverty, and status as a biracial man in a racist society helped to fuel Westbrook to remarkable heights within the sport. Through discipline and hard work, he channeled his anger into the competitive edged needed to become an internationally ranked competitor.

[img]http://www.aaregistry.org/aareg_files/event_images/PeterWestbrook(Fencing).gif[/img]

While nearing retirement, Westbrook founded the Peter Westbrook Foundation (PWF), a 501(c)(3) non-profit that uses the sport of fencing as a vehicle in developing life and academic skills for young people from underserved communities of New York City. Thousands of young athletes have affirmed the benefits of Peter's message and gone on to achieve similar success in and out of the sport. His humility, natural talent for leadership and desire to give back, provide the Foundation’s heart as it enters its 20th year of existence. His life story (captured in the 1997 book, Harnessing Anger), has inspired many to always seek excellence in every endeavor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.