Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students (24329 Views)

Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) / How James, UNIBEN Student Drowned In River Benue NUGA Games (pics) / FUTASUG Sets Tone For National Development Among Nigerian Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by Playwhizard(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
FUTASUG PASSED WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT THE DROWNED STUDENTS

The students union president passed wrong information about the drowned students..This what students who were present at the unfortunate effect said `‘They didn't die while taking selfies it just a wrong report which is supposed to be blame on the SUG who didn't do thorough investigation about the case’

This is the EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Adeleke babatunde an eye witness with futaextra correspondent

Futaextra -According to the news online and everywhere it says that Selfies leads to their tragic death please is that really true?

Adeleke-Of course no! I was there it so painful

Futaextra -What really happened ?

Adeleke -All of them dropped their phone with their friends, so what phone did they use ...uhm SUG just used that headline is very wrong,sad and painful

The went there on the boat despite they've warned them not to and the boat was not in a good condition.
So when they went on the boat which was not in a good condition so when they reached a deep part of the river it capsized. They were four on the boat, one tried to help but it weighed him down so he had to swim out with the other guy for safety.

The two students Olokun babatunde Alex(pmt) and olabiyi Emmanuel (age) drowned in the river. Alex spent about 32 minutes and Emmanuel spent 1hr and 45 minutes

Futaextra-Thanks for your time sir.

WE ARE SAYING THAT WE SHOULD DEBUNK THE INFORMATION THAT THEY DIED WHILE TAKING SELFIES IT IS SO ABSURD.
AND MOST TOP NEWS SITES LIKE PUNCH , THE NATION AND SO ON COPIED AND PASTE WITHOUT ANY THOROUGH INVESTIGATION AND THEY EVERYTHING HAPPEN ON CAMPUS, WE SHOULD DEBUNK ANY FALSE RUMOURS.

ADMIST TEARS WE ARE SAYING R.I.P ALEX AND EMMANUEL

©FUTAEXTRA.COM

http://futaextra.net/2017/07/03/futasug-passed-wrong-information-about-the-drowned-students/

COPIED

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by auntysimbiat(f): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmm... OK oo
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bloggers can't wait to drive traffic, boat wey dem suppose don destroy since.

5 Likes

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by oshe11: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
The way pipo take DIE inside river wen I was lil jst justified my MUM's warning abt me nt gettin close to the RIVER...

Now I cant swim cos I didnt learn wen I was lil.....

Na Swimming pool I start n End, bt wud learn sha grin
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by itiswellandwell: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rest in peace to them and to other students, always think about your parents feeling when you are asked not to do something.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.

1 Like

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by itsik(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rip to them.
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by oluwadunxy: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
May God grant the family fortitude to bear this great loss
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by FagsamPHP(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Futa SUG? mtcheeeeww! That one na SUG, no difference between the President, PRO & Lai Mohammed of APC... That was how they release a press statement about no death/gun shot in South gate of the school last week which turned out to be false.... Na mumu SUG we get jare

4 Likes

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by SmartMugu: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
It's too many typos in this statement. Are these today's university students that can't construct a statement this short without these many errors?

12 Likes

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by uzoormah(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
na wa o

1 Like

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
RIP to them.
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
death na death! either selfie or not rip to the lost souls

1 Like

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by jchioma: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Selfie or not, they took a foolish decision which led to their deaths. Rip to the dead.
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by helphelp: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Still sad
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by Whobedatte(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Swimming should be made compulsory in primary school s

3 Likes

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nawa o, God of heaven
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by Allylic(f): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
RIP
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by ishua(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
RIP
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by moses93(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
politrickz everywhere. Nigeria is doomed.
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by simplemach(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Even this includes looks fake as well.
Who collected their fones?
What did they enter the boat to do?
Where were they heading to?
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by Heartmender1: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
RIP. i don dey fear anything call pool or river ever since my bae decided to teach me how to swim; she backed me up and dropped me at d middle of d pool just because someone informed her dat her dad is walking towards the pool.. Omo come see as i managed crawl reach d stairs level after consuming more than a litre of water

4 Likes

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by igbohausayoruba: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rip
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by oshe11: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm... OK oo
so U jst post "hmm...ok ooo" for hours dey wait for Ftc ba

CONTINUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by sleemfesh: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
This account is supposed to be by university students right? Is it just me or is the grammar really terrible?: both the interviewer and the guest. Na wa o.

Meanwhile RIP to those poor guys.
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by moses93(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
this is one kind hell of a politics. we're doomed in this so called country of ours.
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by FSolar: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
I'm just waiting for their SUG to respond to this. Let's see what the of Nigeria's politics looks like. smiley
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by Innodon(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pathetic
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by uzomanny(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Its painful to see young people die avoidable deaths

How I wish they all could swim?

Me sef no sabi swim sef

I gat learn dis thing o!
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by osigiepurr(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
SmartMugu:
It's too many typos in this statement. Are these today's University students that can't construct a statement this short without this many grammatical errors?
Mr Error checker; kindly go through the statement you have just typed and correct your mistakes before talking about others. Over-sabi

5 Likes

Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by mikool007(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
oshe11:
The way pipo take DIE inside river wen I was lil jst justified my MUM's warning abt swimming...

Now I cant swim cos I didnt learn wen U was lil.....

Na Swimming pool I start n End, bt wud learn sha grin
what you saying, these guys died
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by SmartMugu: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
osigiepurr:
Mr Error checker; kindly go through the statement you have just typed and correct your mistakes before talking about others. Over-sabi
There's always an idi.ot somewhere here to start an argument with anyone that comes up with any corrective statement. Not saying you're one of them, but you have their type of mentality. I don't waste my time with people like that. Point out mistakes in my comment and I'll gladly fix them.
Re: FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students by Meritocracy: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
The summary is they went to river, use boat without training and died. Foolish students, I don't even know the essence of their education and home training. Despite all the the warning they still be a victim of avoidable death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / Kogi State University Admission 2013/2014 (official) / Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.