Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman (49660 Views)

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by odehman: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
i love pastor chris so much had opportunity in working on so many project in christ enbassy de dont joke with quality ...d most recent project was the interior i did for pastor chris lodge at the new christ emb lekki arena and the interior at the heaven office oregun...buh der is this pastor desman that comes to lodge in my sisters hotel wer she works....honestly dat guy and hez crew are dragging the name of the church to d mud....u just need to see wat dis guys do..so sad de are from christ emb...only if some can put that guy to oda.......

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by emelda86(f): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by salt1: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote . [b]No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. [/quote]

Hmmm. This is my take in the whole discussion.
As for CE and their doctrines and practices, Jesus already gave us the answer: let the wheat and the tares grow together until the judgment. The only frightening dimension is that each man will answer for himself, not his church.
The standard is the same: let him that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity. Sin is sin before God, no matter how man interprets it

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by mrphysics(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
kitaatita:
You ended up authenticating everything you set out to rebut.
Thank you. I was about to tell the OP that he just confirmed everything the guy wrote

4 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
This writeup is rubbish. Lies from the pit of hell; a poor attempt at damage control.

Answer these questions:
1. Does Christ Embassy tax it's members and stratify them according to their monetary contributions to the church ?
2. Are top Christ Embassy pastors a cartel that are rich on church offering?
3. Did Pastor Chris say masturbation is not a sin ? Yes or No?
4. Did pastor Chris accept N40 million as tithe from a staff of Sheraton hotels derived from sale of a stolen generator?
5. Is pastor Chris divorced from pastor Anita? If yes, how and what does he preach about the sanctity of marriage ?.
6. Did pastor Anita not refer to Christ embassy as a 'brothel' ? Was it not printed in the papers ?
7. Was pastor Chris not accused by Chris Okotie of going to receive occultic powers from TB Joshua a couple of years ago ?

Abeg park one side. You no get case

. If I were the OP I'd just withdraw this writeup jejely. People are 'wizing up' now and they won't let your propaganda and exploitation go unchallenged. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Buhari, PYO and Nnamdi Kanu are the issues in Nigeria now o not yahoo yahoo pastors.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by myked(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
This post stinks, pls shift let me vomit....... U just wasted your time on this OP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Deapexboy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Yes open ur Bible and show me why it is a sin to fry head?
open ur Bible and show me why it is a sin to buy beer for pple?
The way u reply people does nt show good example

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by sugeJ: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
about Christ's embassy, saint Janet said it all...
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by pek(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
PointZerom:
CE ladies and nudity are like 5 and 6. Your pastor dey fry his hair. Na wa o
Pastors and the pastored. It is a copy thing. Everyone wants to be like Pastor Chris, no one wants to be like Jesus.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Timijo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
PointZerom:

You don't speak like one who is spirit filled and sanctified. May God help you.
I like your courage for earnestly contending for the faith just as the bible teaches us. But many people called this "criticism" because the god of this world has blind folded them from seeing the truth.
You also need to remember one of the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ which says, "where the carcases are, there you will find the vultures".
Please leave that guy that has been quoting you to defend their doctrines of "it doesn't matter".

5 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by GlobalGisting(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
I know of a church, Jehovah's witnesses if I'm correct, I read in an online journal that this group owns the world's biggest and most popular and most educative magazine reaching almost the whole world monthly yet you can hardly hear them make announcement of money to be donated. They don't pay tithes, nor offery. So I wonder how or what type of projects the OP is talking about. #where is my bulletproof vest..

11 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by georgen2u(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
The Bible enjoins us to flee from all appearances of evil
My dear op, I understand you are protecting your church image however it's pertinent you understand that appearances of evil may not mean you are comiting evil but
Because of the weaker ones why tempt ye the lord thy God,
Whrn it comes to dressing CE members especially ladies got it wrong

I can't judge pastor Chris, however to ensure I don't miss heaven at last, I rather stay at home than Going to Christ embassy

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by BabaRamotu1988: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
lol

the only sweet thing about CE is their cell meetings which you're entitled to free possy grin

4 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by sugeJ: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
saint Janet said it all about Christ's embassy... "ijo meta lo....."
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by bignero: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
PointZerom:

Trash

mr man
am not a CE memebr

but you are just rambling....you have no point

your just making noise

you lack understanding of scriptures

ayenitre:
This is but a weak defence, if anything, you just affirmed Marchman's claims. To properly defend Pst. Chris, you have to make me 'unsee' or 'unhear' scandals regarding his domestic/church matters, most notably: masturbation is cool teaching, Pst. Anita's accusation of adultery and subsequent failed marriage, gate admittance fee for a church event, etc.

In other words, Pst. Chris speaks for himself through his teachings and lifestyle. Marchman is only confirming what I already know.

oga listen to yourself very well..."things you heard'' rumors are basic tenents on which you base your reasoning etc...

i cant blame most of you though...Jesus was subjected to worse in his days

if you had a true heart seeking God, even if you doubt the authenticity of CE you wont cpme out this way
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Deapexboy:

open ur Bible and show me why it is a sin to buy beer for pple?
The way u reply people does nt show good example
Drinking beer is not a sin. as long as u don't drink it to a level where u start damaging ur body which was supposed to be an instrument for God to use

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
lol

the only sweet thing about CE is their cell meetings which you're entitled to free possy grin

I've resolved to put my player days behind me or else you for go show me the nearest cell meeting grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Timijo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This writeup is rubbish. Lies from the pit of hell; a poor attempt at damage control.

Answer these questions:
1. Does Christ Embassy tax it's members and stratify them according to their monetary contributions to the church ?
2. Are top Christ Embassy pastors a cartel that are rich on church offering?
3. Did Pastor Chris say masturbation is not a sin ? Yes or No?
4. Did pastor Chris accept N40 million as tithe from a staff of Sheraton hotels derived from sale of a stolen generator?
5. Is pastor Chris divorced from pastor Anita? If yes, how and what does he preach about the sanctity of marriage ?.
6. Did pastor Anita not refer to Christ embassy as a 'brothel' ? Was it not printed in the papers ?
7. Was pastor Chris not accused by Chris Okotie of going to receive occultic powers from TB Joshua a couple of years ago ?

Abeg park one side. You no get case

. If I were the OP I'd just withdraw this writeup jejely. People are wising up now and they won't let your propaganda and exploitation go unchallenged. Key sleeping dogs lie.
I need the op to answer these questions.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by buragidi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Where is it written in the Bible that kidnapping is a sin. Does it make it less of a sin?. Where is it written in the Bible that smoking igbo and doing drugs is a sin?, Does it make less of a sin. The Bible talks about moderation. A Christian, by nature is not expected to be flamboyant. His look is not expected to to the in conformity with that of a guy man on the road. The Bible says although you are in the world, you are not of the world. When a man spend all his time spraying his body and hair with cream, he appears irresponsible and flamboyant.
zionmade:

11 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
obyrich:
Where is smoking of Igbo condemned in the bible?
smoking Igbo is not also a sin. but God won't stop u from going mad. What is the sin there will be the after effects of it which include fornication, killing, stealing etc.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
gare:

But he is very correct I don't know why you're try to defend Christ embassy
because Christ embassy is our life. I wonder why people like u can defend a footballer or club for more Dan 2hrs but frown at it wen people stand to defend their pastors and church

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by oladayo63(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
PointZerom:

You don't speak like one who is spirit filled and sanctified. May God help you.

I will stop reading your arguments from here. Like you said, even a non beleiver can decipher that he/she is not spirit filled. Just imagine the kind of doctrine CE embeds in her member... I wail for them!

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
maxxy:
@Op.... many thanks to you and others who have chosen to take a stand in the defence and confirmation of the Gospel. I call on us to continually stand guard because we are not ignorant of the devil's strategems. The enemy is rattled by the impact of Vision 400 that has already launched, but we are unstoppable.

#LoveworldUSA
#PastorChrisGeneration
#Unstoppable
which gospel you dey defend an confirm!!.. is it the gospel of Christ or that of pastor Chris?.. I guess Its that of pastor Chris.. and which one is vision 400 again naa?...as you people normally ask,show me where vision 400 is written in the bible....or is it 666 in disguise?..

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by wristbangle: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
lol

grin grin I swear u no well.

4 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
buragidi:
Where is it written in the Bible that kidnapping is a sin.
Anything not done out of love is a sin mtt 22:39
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by timojerry: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household (Matt 10: 36)

As a believer in Christ I was tempted to ignore Marchman but I had to write this reply to encourage Christ Embassy members especially the 'children' in particular and true Christians of different denominations in general.

Now concerning Marchman, going through his previous threads on Nairaland and the titled thread on why he left Christ Embassy i concluded he was never a true member of Christ Embassy or a christian but a Wolf among the Sheep. No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. This is why Muslims are more United than Christians.

Now to counter some points he made which I quoted in bold. For example he typed "They tend to believe literally that everything answers to money

It is written in Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Yes money answers everything. You need to read publications and messages on seed faith. Am not ignorant of the fact that some of our leaders might be over zealous in trying to hit a target by tasking someone to give but never have i been forced by my leaders against my will to give.
Christ Embassy projects are of high quality and numerous in reaching the unsaved and inspiring right living and they aren't cheap. I believe Donnie and Joagbaje can assist with images of our numerous programmes and projects.

"You are also charged to give for Pastor Chris birthday

The trash you wrote up there could only be written by a selfish man because according to the following verse of scriptures:
Gal 6: 6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

The only time we are opportune to sow into Pastor Chris anointing is during his birthday which is just once in a year. Marchman pls tell me how else we can honour or communicate to our pastor?

"The church is obsessed with money. They do not mind how or where you get it"

Yea we are obsessed with money because of numerous projects that must be done before Jesus returns to rapture us. Why shouldn't we use money to serve God well now when it will be useless when we leave this earth? CE is interested in the job you do and ur financial abilities so your belief that we don't mind how we raise the money exist in your own imagination. I can't remember Jesus asking those Jews who were giving in the Temple where they got their money from. He didn't ask the widow too who gave her mites. Marchman u need to be cured of ur poverty mentality.

"Sin means nothing at Christ Embassy"

I don't know where you got this belief from because CE always frowns at any member that sins including an open rebuke. Some of our members that were caught in the act of fornication were excommuincated from the rest of the brethren and were told to sit at the back of the the church for each service till restitution. I ve witnessed this more then once. Scriptural readings from 1cor 5: 9-13 are read to the erring members.

Pastor Chris talks about sin, righteousness, heaven and hell but you don't know because you thought it's only Sunday services Pastor preaches to us. Pastor preaches to us everyday through Rhapsody of realities, tapes, cds, vcds, dvds, mp3 and software platforms.
When you lay much emphasis telling people not to sin that's when they will sin the more because it's the nature of man to sin when you tell him not to. Rom 7:15-20.

Saying Pastor Chris was accussed of fornication without any proof or evidence I won't bother to reply you on that.

"Pastor Chris is the orthodoxy"

According to 1st Cor 11:1 it says Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
So what's wrong if we always make reference to him and follow him?

You said "No one can challenge Pastor Chris." How can you challenge him? Where you the one that called him? He answers to the one that called him and only God shall reward or judge him not you.

You also said "He tries to change verse of scriptures by rewriting them?

You are filled with hatred because Pastor only lays emphasis on the original bible manuscripts which was written in Hebrew and Greek. How many study bibles have you read in your life? How many times have you even read your king James from back to back? Let your heart judge you.

As for your other rambling that I haven't countered I leave them for other Christ Embassy members to take care of.

Cc Joagbaje, Donnie, Gombs, Zionmade pls ur input is needed to encourage those children in Christ that might have gotten discouraged in serving God because of Marchman.

Bro/Sis

I have gone through your rejoinder and it is just full of hurt. You were even abusive by saying the previous op had a poverty mentality. The previous op wrote his opinion which he is entitled to and he did that without abusing anybody. You have written your own opinion which you are entitled to but you did yours with HATE. Any non convert reading both views would have no choice but to see the HATE in your write-up. You might be pained about what the previous op has written but remember on the last day, everyone even the Pastor Chris PhD you are writing about would stand on his own to be judged. Why not you guys focus on being upright with God instead of being entangled with what is and what is not. Jesus came to save us, He wasn't deeper life, He wasn't Anglican, He wasn't cele, He wasn't Christ embassy, He wasn't Catholic, He wasn't living faith, He wasn't redeemed, He wasn't Synagogue neither was He Omega. He was Himself. Let us forgo all these things and be like Paul who was able to say BOLDLY when he had finished the good fight that there is a crown laid for him in heaven. How many of us can boldly say that after we leave the world. Think on these things.

Happy Sunday

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:

As a believer in Christ I was tempted to ignore Marchman but I had to write this reply to encourage Christ Embassy members especially the 'children' in particular and true Christians of different denominations in general.

Now concerning Marchman, going through his previous threads on Nairaland and the titled thread on why he left Christ Embassy i concluded he was never a true member of Christ Embassy or a christian but a Wolf among the Sheep. No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. This is why Muslims are more United than Christians.

Now to counter some points he made which I quoted in bold. For example he typed "They tend to believe literally that everything answers to money

It is written in Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Yes money answers everything. You need to read publications and messages on seed faith. Am not ignorant of the fact that some of our leaders might be over zealous in trying to hit a target by tasking someone to give but never have i been forced by my leaders against my will to give.
Christ Embassy projects are of high quality and numerous in reaching the unsaved and inspiring right living and they aren't cheap. I believe Donnie and Joagbaje can assist with images of our numerous programmes and projects.

The trash you wrote up there could only be written by a selfish man because according to the following verse of scriptures:
Gal 6: 6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

The only time we are opportune to sow into Pastor Chris anointing is during his birthday which is just once in a year. Marchman pls tell me how else we can honour or communicate to our pastor?

Yea we are obsessed with money because of numerous projects that must be done before Jesus returns to rapture us. Why shouldn't we use money to serve God well now when it will be useless when we leave this earth? CE is interested in the job you do and ur financial abilities so your belief that we don't mind how we raise the money exist in your own imagination. I can't remember Jesus asking those Jews who were giving in the Temple where they got their money from. He didn't ask the widow too who gave her mites. Marchman u need to be cured of ur poverty mentality.

I don't know where you got this belief from because CE always frowns at any member that sins including an open rebuke. Some of our members that were caught in the act of fornication were excommuincated from the rest of the brethren and were told to sit at the back of the the church for each service till restitution. I ve witnessed this more then once. Scriptural readings from 1cor 5: 9-13 are read to the erring members.

Pastor Chris talks about sin, righteousness, heaven and hell but you don't know because you thought it's only Sunday services Pastor preaches to us. Pastor preaches to us everyday through Rhapsody of realities, tapes, cds, vcds, dvds, mp3 and software platforms.
When you lay much emphasis telling people not to sin that's when they will sin the more because it's the nature of man to sin when you tell him not to. Rom 7:15-20.

Saying Pastor Chris was accussed of fornication without any proof or evidence I won't bother to reply you on that.

According to 1st Cor 11:1 it says Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

You said "No one can challenge Pastor Chris." How can you challenge him? Where you the one that called him? He answers to the one that called him and only God shall reward or judge him not you.

You are filled with hatred because Pastor only lays emphasis on the original bible manuscripts which was written in Hebrew and Greek. How many study bibles have you read in your life? How many times have you even read your king James from back to back? Let your heart judge you.

As for your other rambling that I haven't countered I leave them for other Christ Embassy members to take care of.

Cc Joagbaje, Donnie, Gombs, Zionmade pls ur input is needed to encourage those children in Christ that might have gotten discouraged in serving God because of Marchman.
Thank you my brother you see many jealous Nairalanders as they call themselves were very happy when they read that stupid article, they are always happy whenever they hear or see anything bad about Pastor Chris and CEC what I called jealousy. I have learnt to always ignore some "Nairalanders" comment on important issues here because over 80% of them are senseless they can't even think properly. I want to thank you once again for educating the illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

smoking Igbo is not also a sin. but God won't stop u from going mad. What is the sin there will be the after effects of it which include fornication, killing, stealing etc.
gbam !!! fornication and adultery is also after effect of frying head..(to attract fine girls in the congratulation) Anita confirmed it as the basis of her divorce to pastor Chris..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by holybabayo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why is it that wherever you mention the name christ embassy, the next reaction is arguments and arguments. I tire o
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by obyrich(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

That's good. I would love to hear you preach this from the pulpit.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Aragon: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:

Pure Garbage! You just Buttressed his Point! You are not here Defending CHRIST, but Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris. But then people like you don't know who JESUS CHRIST is as long as you have your god Pastor Chris. Look at the Energy you spend defending a Man, spend that energy on JESUS CHRIST and I will listen to you. And who told you he cant Challenge Pastor Christ? Paul who didn't live and eat with CHRIST, challenged Peter who Christ actually handed over his church. See if I have the Power, I will Close down many of these Churches and Build Industries in it's place. Then I will Build some Churches around without people making it their Private Properties to do it as they Please. By the way Nigeria is not suffering from lack of Churches, rather it is suffer from lack of Factories, Jobs and employment. You can worship your mini god Pastor Chris for all we care but please don't come here to spew Rubbish. And here is a Test to Proof to yourself that you actually a True Christian. Go to Reedeem and Worship for a Week, Go to Kumuyi and Worship for another week, Go to Daystar and Worship for another week, Go to Anglican church and Worship for another week. And spend two months going to other Churches to worship because as long as they are Reading and Preaching from the same BIBLE then you or any other Christians should be Free to worship. A Church is a "Gathering of believers in Christ" and not a Building led by one Pastor we love. As long as the Gospel of Christ is preached with, using the Bible. So concentrate on Christ and forget defending all these men. They have enough money and people defending them. If today's Christians spend the time and energy on JESUS CHRIST that they are spending on their Pastors we will have true Christians that actually knows their left from right. Greetings from Europe and Have a happy Sunday.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by dbynonetwork: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Open your Bible to show us were bleaching is a sin?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.