Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? (8900 Views)

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
There is this particular girl I have been asking her to visit me, atleast to know my house, but she has been giving excuses upon excuses, she has not honoured my invitation till today, this same girl I believe has a huge crush on me but she pretends alot.
I invited the other one and she fixed a date of her visit by herself, though I had to disappoint her on the D day due to some circumstances beyond my control, after much explanation to her, she then fix another date for the visit which is tomorrow.
mind you, I just want them to know my house as a friend thats all,
Now the question is what really goes on in their mind when a guy invites them over to his house?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by gabinogem(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sex....& Nothing more

10 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Ten06(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
wins18:
There is this particular girl I have been asking her to visit me, atleast to know my house, but she has been giving excuses upon excuses, she has not honoured my invitation till today, this same girl I believe has a huge crush on me but she pretends alot.
I invited the other one and she fixed a date of her visit by herself, though I had to disappoint her on the D day due to some circumstances beyond my control, after much explanation to her, she then fix another date for the visit which is tomorrow.
Now the question is what really goes on in their mind when a guy invites them over to his house?

Check, she will come wearing very clean pant

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by slayking(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
gabinogem:
Sex....& Nothing more

True that.

Funny thing is, a girl would never pay you a visit again if you don't at least make an attempt or initiate sex with them the first time.

I've experienced this several times and i wonder if i was being a slacker.

Truth is, i don't easily get attracted to girls so i need a lot of getting into their mind before the body and this is very impossible the very first time of her meeting you or visiting you.

Aderola15 what do you have to say about this. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ten06:

hahaha how did you know, but no intention of going down on her na
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by pressplay411(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ere kilaja nbekun se?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
The mistake most of you make when a girl visits your house is the assumption that if you don't make a move she'd assume you're impotent. If she isn't dating you or your relationship with her hasn't been defined, stay on your lane when she visits. We don't all reason with our pussy!.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
pressplay411:
Ere kilaja nbekun se?
translate pls, thanks.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Safiaa(f): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
He's tryna smash. You guys can chill outside in the open before asking her to come over.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Just to know you more that's all.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by MissRaine69(f): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Accept ...but establish boundaries . I am just visiting thats all.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by VaselineCrew: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
MissRaine69:
Accept ...but establish boundaries . I am just visiting thats all.

Pleas, kana lick ur yansh

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Just to know you more that's all.
throw more light on that pls, know me how?
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Akjwyzepal(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
incase it reach fp
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by UGLEEBOI: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
wins18:

Hmm, OP...OP! Kontinu inviting em. you hear? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

Hmm, OP...OP! Kontinu inviting em. you hear? cheesy
lol, na only two I invited, though one is still pending
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
OP, why not entertain her in front of your house or your veranda?
Must you take her into your room ni? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by UGLEEBOI: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
lipsrsealed
wins18:
lol, na only two I invited, though one is still pending

if em be ibo

show em Plasma TV?? cheesy
I no kno why..

ibo girls like plasma TV and Zeeworld
cool

* *oops... I don run comot*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
UGLEEBOI:
lipsrsealed

if em be ibo

show em Plasma TV?? cheesy
I no kno why..

ibo girls like plasma TV and Zeeworld
cool

* *oops... I don run comot*
*drags him back*
But you just told me what ibo girls like, complete am by telling me what hausa and yoruba girls like too, be pathriotic, lol, they say variety is the spice of life
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, why not entertain her in front of your house or your veranda?

Must you take her into your room ni? cheesy
I just wan show her my particular room so that when next time she comes, she will not miss road and mistakenly enter another person's room
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
wins18:
I just wan show her my particular room so that when next time she comes, she will not miss road and mistakenly enter another person's room
grin
Lmao cheesy Na God go deliver u oooo cheesy
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lmao cheesy Na God go deliver u oooo cheesy
amen my brother
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by MissRaine69(f): 3:37am On Jul 04, 2017
VaselineCrew:

Pleas, kana lick ur yansh
No Vaseline crew allowed
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by oscar4lyf(m): 4:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Ten06:

Bro u got no chills
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 04, 2017
wins18:
throw more light on that pls, know me how?

My main reason of going to a man's house is because I hate standing on the road talking or going to drinking places I prefer coming over to see you or you coming over to see me.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by AuroraB(f): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Must you invite them to know your house undecided angry
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by thunderfirebubu: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

My main reason of going to a man's house is because I hate standing on the road talking or going to drinking places I prefer coming over to see you or you coming over to see me.
que: after dat Wat else?
ans: kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa till morning..
babe I like ur style wish I'd be meeting more of ur type
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2017
thunderfirebubu:

Did I typed coming over to sleep with you.to talk joor bad guy
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Most guys when they invite a lady over just wants to sleep with them. This is okay, when we are in a relationship and the lady feels she can trust you enough to go to your house. It is not okay to ask lady to come to your house when you are getting to know each other. In my opinion every guy that does that is a fuckboy.

That was how one took me to a cheap eatery and kept talking about how he is an importer and exporter and how he knows dangote. A while after the date, i lost my phone so we were out of touch for a year after which we met again by chance. By the time we agreed to meet again, he said his car had no fuel that i should accompany him to his house nearby to get jerrycan and money for fuel.
When we got there that is how he changed his story o that he said we were going to his house. The idiot had the guts to attempt sex, when my body language told me he was on a long thing, he forced a kiss on me which was rewarded by a kick in the family jewels, grabbing the keys from him, opening his door and walking out.
I had to trek back home, any guy that asks you to come to his home when you dont know each other to well is a fuckboy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Martin0(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
hahahahahhaaha chai na wa ooo
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by tens4real(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Most guys when they invite a lady over just wants to sleep with them. This is okay, when we are in a relationship and the lady feels she can trust you enough to go to your house. It is not okay to ask lady to come to your house when you are getting to know each other. In my opinion every guy that does that is a fuckboy.

That was how one took me to a cheap eatery and kept talking about how he is an importer and exporter and how he knows dangote. A while after the date, i lost my phone so we were out of touch for a year after which we met again by chance. By the time we agreed to meet again, he said his car had no fuel that i should accompany him to his house nearby to get jerrycan and money for fuel.
When we got there that is how he changed his story o that he said we were going to his house. The idiot had the guts to attempt sex, when my body language told me he was on a long thing, he forced a kiss on me which was rewarded by a kick in the family jewels, grabbing the keys from him, opening his door and walking out.
I had to trek back home, any guy that asks you to come to his home when you dont know each other to well is a fuckboy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Martin0(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:

how well can we continue to believ fake stories

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall / How Will I Stop My Madam(boss) From Assualiting Me Sexually Pls Help / When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.