Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map (33400 Views)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Fortunately, many of these people are 'all talk, no action' so I highly doubt that he would do all the things he threatened to do. It's quite worrying that he claims to have an Igbo fiancé from Asaba and he's saying such horrific things about her people. This is why I encourage Igbo girls to marry Igbo men if they want to marry a Nigerian undecided.

You act so self-righteous like you are free from all these when you know the only difference between you and I is that you are Igbo and I am Urhobo.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ephi123(f): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's always good when people expose who they truly are - ignorant, narrow-minded and hate-filled. This thread has definitely served a purpose.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

Yes he is.

Here's it again where he stupidly used his mathy001 account to adress a comment I made to his fratermathy account.

If it's two different individuals, the first person statement aka I wouldn't be there

If that doesn't prove to everyone that one person is behind those two accounts then I don't know what will... undecided I really hope that he's lying about having an Igbo fiancé from Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:
It's always good when people expose who they truly are - ignorant, narrow-minded and hate-filled. This thread has definitely served a purpose.

Exactly. This thread served a VERY GOOD purpose! To Urhobos, mainly. Nothing gives me greater joy than watch Igbos littering over the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

Not the one the op was expecting... cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Fortunately, many of these people are 'all talk, no action' so I highly doubt that he would do all the things he threatened to do. It's quite worrying that he claims to have an Igbo fiancé from Asaba and he's saying such horrific things about her people. This is why I encourage Igbo girls to marry Igbo men if they want to marry a Nigerian undecided.

I highly doubt he has a fiance from Asaba. Most of this rats come here and announce their desire as reality. He couldn't even hide his hatred on his frathemathy account he tried to use and pretend being a non tribalistic.
Do you think the clown can hide it in real life?
There's a yoruba that constantly attacking igbo and hates igbo on this forum who claims he's married to an igbo.
Funny part of it, there's no sane Asaba woman that will touch an Urhobo man. SE igbo women may but our women tend to stay within the igbo ancestry. Its kinda like a cultural thing. Similar to your onitsha peeps, our people tend to frown on marrying out.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

If that doesn't prove to everyone that one person is behind those two accounts then I don't know what will... undecided I really hope that he's lying about having an Igbo fiancé from Asaba.

And if I have an Igbo fiance? How's that your problem? Is she complaining to you. In fact, she's viewing this thread with me and we are having a good laugh about you guys.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ephi123(f): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Exactly. This thread served a VERY GOOD purpose! To Urhobos, mainly. Nothing gives me greater joy than watch Igbos littering over the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even when not quoted, you still jump to reply. What a sad life. You better don't give yourself HBP, Nigeria does not exactly have the best medical services.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

I highly doubt he has a fiance from Asaba. Most of this rats come here and announce their desire as reality. He couldn't even hide his hatred on his frathemathy account he tried to use and pretend being a non tribalistic.
There's a yoruba that constantly attacking igbo and hates igbo on this forum who claims he's married to an igbo.
Funny part of it, there's no sane Asaba woman that will touch an Urhobo man. SE igbo women may but our women tend to stay within the igbo ancestry. Its kinda like a cultural thing. Similar to your onitsha peeps, our people tend to frown on marrying out.

So we are not on marriage stories right?

Interesting... Let's go there!

What is the best thing on your arsenal. Shock me tonight!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ephi123(f): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Tell me about it! cheesy Frustration will always surface under various guises and what better outlet than online.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

Even when not quoted, you still jump to reply. What a sad life. You better don't give yourself HBP, Nigeria does not exactly have the best medical services.

And yet.. here you are: on the thread about hate. Sad lives are obviously common in both Biafra and Nigeria.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

IPOB and Igbo are one and the same thing and would always remain so in my eyes until Igbos call out the idiocy of IPOB!

If you want to be seen as different then distance yourself from them.

If you really thought that then you wouldn't have made the distinction between "anti-Igbo" and "anti-Biafra" then, would you? undecided You are a self-proclaimed Igbo hater. Carry on...

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by hydraa(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
abeg guys e don do , we get it now , lets not stretch it to personal issues
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

And what exactly did you think I was expecting?

This thread DID EVERYTHING I have ever wanted it to do.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ephi123(f): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

And yet.. here you are: on the thread about hate. Sad lives are obviously common in both Biafra and Nigeria.

Heya, so sorry for you cry

Continue rampaging about quoting everyone. Maybe you will feel slightly better afterwards. Again, what a really sad life.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

If you really thought that then you wouldn't have made the distinction between "anti-Igbo" and "anti-Biafra" then, would you? undecided You are a self-proclaimed Igbo hater. Carry on...

Of course. I made a distinction so as to separate the main cohorts (IPOB) from the supporters (IGBOs).
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Who claims he has an Igbo fiancé from Asaba.
The Asaba he said he'll kill the people
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The stupid clown

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

You act so self-righteous like you are free from all these when you know the only difference between you and I is that you are Igbo and I am Urhobo.

I'm sorry, when have I ever supported or claimed to enact genocide on a people?

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

Heya, so sorry for you cry

Continue rampaging about quoting everyone. Maybe you will feel slightly better afterwards. Again, what a really sad life.

Makes two of us babe. Sadness is more common than you think.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

I'm sorry, when have I ever supported or claimed to enact genocide on a people?

And when have I? Or has Nonaira1 been able to CLEARLY prove that FRATERMATHY is MATH001. His self-deluded analyses so far shows that both Fratermathy and Math001 are twiced removed from one another. Kindly aid him in his quest. Don't be boring.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

And if I have an Igbo fiance? How's that your problem? Is she complaining to you. In fact, she's viewing this thread with me and we are having a good laugh about you guys.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here's the necessary equipment you need for this your "igbo fiance"

Igbo fiancé ko, igbo fiance ni

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ephi123(f): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

Who claims he has an Igbo fiancé from Asaba.
The Asaba he said he'll kill the people
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The stupid clown

I wouldnt even say stupid, strikes me as overly obsessed, maybe some mental illness going on as well you never can tell.

Ngozi123, my dear I'm out of here. Will catch you later.
Glad this dude has been served.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

That's true- everyone in my family has married Igbo. I really hope that you're right about him not having an Igbo fiancé as that woman would be in deep trouble if that was true. This is why I will not marry a non-Igbo Nigerian- there's too many Igbo haters amongst them.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

L.M.A.O cheesy Whatever you say... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

And what exactly did you think I was expecting?

This thread DID EVERYTHING I have ever wanted it to do.

There's no need to be so angry... it's only the internet undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

I wouldnt even say stupid, strikes me as overly obsessed, maybe some mental illness going on as well you never can tell.

Goodnight my sister.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ephi123(f): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Goodnight my sister.

And you too smiley
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

He definitely has a mental illness. He speaks to himself in both alternative ids. I even have a screenshot of him praising himself and funny enough when the clown was using his mathy001 account to make the genocidal comment he is failing miserable to disassociate himself from. ( I hope he denys this too so I can expose him some more)
The pig definately has schizoaffective, bipolar type no doubt in my mind.

Ngozi123 abeg I'm out too. It's about to be 6pm and I got sh1ts to do. Bye

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here's the necessary equipment you need for this your "igbo fiance"

Igbo fiancé ko, igbo fiance ni

Where is my proof that Fratermathy is indeed MATH001?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

Yet, I am still here. You seem to misconstrue the purpose of this thread. You really do. It's probably because it massaged the frail Igbo ego that is why you think anyone has been "served" here. Quite contrary, being "served" is exactly what I had in mind.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ephi123(f): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

He definitely has a mental illness. He speaks to himself in both alternative ids. I even have a screenshot of him praising himself and funny enough when the clown was using his mathy001 account to make the genocidal comment he is failing miserable to disassociate himself from. ( I hope he denys this too so I can expose him some more)
The pig definately has schizoaffective, bipolar type no doubt in my mind.

Ngozi123 abeg I'm out too. It's about to be 6pm and I got sh1ts to do. Bye

Exactly my observation too - more going on with him. But you did great putting him in check.
Catch you all later.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

That's true- everyone in my family has married Igbo. I really hope that you're right about him not having an Igbo fiancé as that woman would be in deep trouble if that was true. This is why I will not marry a non-Igbo Nigerian- there's too many Igbo haters amongst them.

Exact reason I support my mom encouraging my sisters not to marry a non igbo. I told my little sister if she wants to marry a non igbo please let him be from another African country, a black American or Caribbean and if worse comes to worse a non black from any country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP / Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.