Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Help, Should I Discard The Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, Should I Discard The Phone? (741 Views)

Please Help!! Should I Update My Software. / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Should I Discard The Phone? by dozzy001(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello nairalanders

I use a tecno c8 and whenever I try putting on the wifi, it goes off immediately

What can be done to correct this
Re: Help, Should I Discard The Phone? by TheHistorian(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tecno C8?

I gave it out without collecting a dime.Frustration and the phone walks hand in hand.
Re: Help, Should I Discard The Phone? by dozzy001(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheHistorian:
Tecno C8?

I gave it out without collecting a dime.Frustration and the phone walks hand in hand.

Dis you ever experienced this ? I get frustrated each time
Re: Help, Should I Discard The Phone? by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
dozzy001:
Hello nairalanders

I use a tecno c8 and whenever I try putting on the wifi, it goes off immediately

What can be done to correct this
Hi @dozzy001 Go to SETTINGS, scroll down & click on APPS; Tap the 3-dotted icon at the top - a pop up will appear. Now click on RESET APP PREFERENCES. Check for changes. If there's none, click on Hot-spot settings, then Reset OOB. Or Look for Font Manager or Babel Font & uninstall the updates. One of these should do it.

If the problem persists, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Help, Should I Discard The Phone? by dozzy001(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=CarlcareOpebi post=58155591]
Hi @dozzy001 Go to SETTINGS, scroll down & click on APPS; Tap the 3-dotted icon at the top - a pop up will appear. Now click on RESET APP PREFERENCES. Check for changes. If there's none, click on Hot-spot settings, then Reset OOB. Or Look for Font Manager or Babel Font & uninstall the updates. One of these should do it.

If the problem persists, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
[/quote
. thanks for this quick resolution to my phone problem but the problem still persists

1 Like

Re: Help, Should I Discard The Phone? by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=dozzy001 post=58178821][/quote]
What's your current location? @dozzy001
Re: Help, Should I Discard The Phone? by dozzy001(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

What's your current location? @dozzy001

Sango Otta
Re: Help, Should I Discard The Phone? by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
dozzy001:

Sango Otta
See some addresses below @dozzy001:
LAGOS – HQ
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
LAGOS – IKEJA
HOTLINE: 09036003533
ADDRESS: DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Cant Afford The Doogee Mix Well Meet The Doogee Mix Lite For 35k / Huawei Honor V10 With Android 8, 6GB RAM - Specs And Price / What We Should Expect From The TECNO Camon CM Launch ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.