Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Vacancies In A Food Processing Company/Bakery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In A Food Processing Company/Bakery (1485 Views)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees In A Reputable Food Processing/manufacturing C / Apply For Export Food Processing Company Limited Recruitment 2018 / A Granite Quarrying And Processing Company Recruiting In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies In A Food Processing Company/Bakery by Oktane: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
VACANCIES FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE / RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES

Our client has a growing confectionery business located in a village bordering Ogun and Lagos States.

A restructuring predicated by the need to expand exponentially has thrown up vacancies for the following positions;

1. Quality Assurance/Research & Dev. Assistants. A degree in Food Science and Tech, Industrial Microbiology, Industrial chemistry or any related discipline is a prerequisite for consideration. Internship in a similar set-up prior experience in a bakery that does large scale snack production will be an added advantage.

2. Baking Process Assistant. An experienced baker will fit this role. Candidates that have undergone a formal training in baking in a reputable bakery with or without academic qualifications may apply for this role. A demonstrable skill-set in the processing of varied snacks/confectionery and cognate industrial experience in the industry will be considered a plus.

All positions must already be residing in the proximity of the bakery or must be willing to relocate to the proximity of the facility.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to

The HR Manager,
careerpluzz@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vacancies In A Food Processing Company/Bakery by toygod2: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Please, what is the name of the company, location and deadline for application and how much they are willing to pay?
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Vacancies In A Food Processing Company/Bakery by Oktane: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
submission of resumes ongoing.
Re: Vacancies In A Food Processing Company/Bakery by toygod2: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oktane:
submission of resumes ongoing.
I sense scam, since you can't provide the following information
Re: Vacancies In A Food Processing Company/Bakery by Oktane: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=toygod2 post=58127476]
I sense scam, since you can't provide the following information [/quote

I sense an unrivalled attachment to ignorance.

I would have been inclined to providing those details but since you have labelled it scam already, I think you have already established a flawed predicate.

Meanwhile, it may interest your obnoxious majesty to know that among the many and varied vacancy scams in the Jobs section of Nairaland exist true and genuine opportunities sitting pretty.

The onus is now on the serious, intelligent and discerning candidate to seek out what lives and what is dead on arrival.

Good luck Mr. Pessimist.
Re: Vacancies In A Food Processing Company/Bakery by toygod2: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Oktane post=58141072][/quote]

Sorry sir

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Done The Test For Npower Agro? / Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee (vacancy) / Please Who Else Got This Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.