Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination (10517 Views)

Rivers Overtakes Lagos As Top Investment Destination / 14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires / Buhari's Visit To Smart Investors Secret Investment Destination In Lekki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by Jaqenhghar: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2017
HenryDion:

I'm not gonna beat you, but reason logical.. not like a small lad.
Just because I dont agree with you or see things your way doesnt make me a lad Mr.
I am tired of listening to people talk aboit possibilities with no action to back it up. My points are based on the reality on ground not on some romantic notion of where we as a country should be. If the truth hurts you that much then its too bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by banmee(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2017
HenryDion:
Nigeria have always been a goldmine right from time.. What's killing us is the so much importance we lay on education.. Millions of capable hands who should help improve the economy are behind the classroom, wasting away time and resources.

The good thing is, the things we overlook can fetch us huge cash if done well.. They are so easy and humble that we always overlook them easily. Take for instance, snails farming.. If you can produce over 1000 mature snails and sell for N50 each, that's about N50,000. And the thing is, you can produce more than that and it's so easy to start Up. Not capital intensive.

Let's take a look at egg supply business.. this another lucrative business out there..

cucumber farming is also a good business to invest in. one cucumber goes for over N100, even more. if you can start a farm and produce like one bag, just do the maths and be wowed.

I won't talk about poultry nor fish farming.. These have made many secret millionaires

what about importing goods from china which is as easy as facebooking... hmm... I won't say much.. but opportunities abound in niaja..

Most of these businesses are high in demand. You don't even need to worry about locating your target market.. All you'll need to do is keep producing as your Customer base keeps going higher..

visit www.entmirror.com let's talk business.

What is killing you guys is your mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Just because I dont agree with you or see things your way doesnt make me a lad Mr.
I am tired of listening to people talk aboit possibilities with no action to back it up. My points are based on the reality on ground not on some romantic notion of where we as a country should be. If the truth hurts you that much then its too bad.

I think you're not attacking the issue here. I rose valuable points that needs your attention. Tackle that.
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by Jaqenhghar: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2017
banmee:

What is killing you guys is your mentality.
Thats my point.
But they will never see it that way.
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by Jaqenhghar: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2017
HenryDion:

I think you're not attacking the issue here. I rose valuable points that needs your attention. Tackle that.
And Im telling you that your points are irrelevant if people dont do the right thing or act right.

You as much as said education is useless
Im saying the right type of education (meant to tackle social ills not one based on passing ecxams alone ) and the right mindset towards education is what we need and till we get it right nothing will change.
You say People can make it from peasant farming. Im saying we need to think beyond jist farming one bag and 2 bags. to harvesting in mega tonnes.
You are saying we should start small. Im saying small businesses dont often grow to be big (with examples) and for that to happen we need to adopt the right mindset towards business
and you are calling me childish. Typical Nigerian response. you become insultive when you are not told what you want to hear. Im sure if you become president no one can tell you anything contrary
SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

And Im telling you that your points are irrelevant if people dont do the right thing or act right.

You as much as said education is useless
Im saying the right type of education (meant to tackle social ills not one based on passing ecxams alone ) and the right mindset towards education is what we need and till we get it right nothing will change.
You say People can make it from peasant farming. Im saying we need to think beyond jist farming one bag and 2 bags. to harvesting in mega tonnes.
You are saying we should start small. Im saying small businesses dont often grow to be big (with examples) and for that to happen we need to adopt the right mindset towards business
and you are calling me childish. Typical Nigerian response. you become insultive when you are not told what you want to hear. Im sure if you become president no one can tell you anything contrary
SMH

Did I mention education? my bad.. I meant SCHOOL. And again, I never said people should start from being a peasant. I was however addressing those who have no tangible means of income. Those who are on the street with no job or money. Those graduates who are stranded. They are the people I was writing for.

I know my target audience. I know how much they earn and the kind of business they can indulge in which will no doubt make them millionaires if only they have expansion as a vision. When I started my business, it wasn't up to 20k.. All I can say now is that, i'm below 25, retired while my streams of investments flood in the cash. So, when we talk about entrepreneurship. you definitely know nothing about it.. I read entrepreneurship as a course, I'm not a fool so I broke the matrix.

You're against starting small, but I'm saying that it's from small that the big can be reach. You don't jump the ladder, you walk the stairs. Even some individuals who have millions in their account prefer to start small. You don't just pull in all your resource in an opportunity. The waters has to be tested before assurance is guaranteed.

I think I'm done with you. I've more things to do with my time.
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by victorDanladi: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2017
Franzinni:
They will soon have to learn Arabic too. When shekau. Is governor of lagos state... At the rate at which the islamization agenda is rolling..

Dont be blinded by religious bigotry now.Use your education.

-they speak arabic in dubai qatar,
-There is an arabic bible.
-There is an arabic textbook of whatever you studied in school.
-you are more international when you know how to speak arabic than french.

Think beyond religion?...arabic is a language not religion!
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by banmee(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Thats my point.
But they will never see it that way.

Dem too mumu.
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by E2power3: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Nigeria, from being the 1st (most attractive investment destination) in Africa (south of Sahara) under Jonathan's government to being the 17th (far below Botswana and others)!!!

"How have the mighty fallen...." change indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by Jaqenhghar: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2017
HenryDion:

Did I mention education? my bad.. I meant SCHOOL. And again, I never said people should start from being a peasant. I was however addressing those who have no tangible means of income. Those who are on the street with no job or money. Those graduates who are stranded. They are the people I was writing for.

I know my target audience. I know how much they earn and the kind of business they can indulge in which will no doubt make them millionaires if only they have expansion as a vision. When I started my business, it wasn't up to 20k.. All I can say now is that, i'm below 25, retired while my streams of investments flood in the cash. So, when we talk about entrepreneurship. you definitely know nothing about it.. I read entrepreneurship as a course, I'm not a fool so I broke the matrix.

You're against starting small, but I'm saying that it's from small that the big can be reach. You don't jump the ladder, you walk the stairs. Even some individuals who have millions in their account prefer to start small. You don't just pull in all your resource in an opportunity. The waters has to be tested before assurance is guaranteed.

I think I'm done with you. I've more things to do with my time.
Yeah whatever
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by sshalom(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
With selfless leadership and total commitment to nation building, we will get there.
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by Franzinni: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
victorDanladi:

we all know it all intentions were good, Arabic is a good language but it is obvious that Arabic is a vehicle of islam.
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by drvalency: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2017
SexyNairalander:
male sir
send me an email
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by drvalency: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Caustics:
female undecided
the job is not for female, I didn't intend quoting you in the first place.
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by Caustics: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
drvalency:

the job is not for female, I didn't intend quoting you in the first place.
am male o abeg. which job sir
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by SexyNairalander: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2017
drvalency:

send me an email
I don't really know how to send email from here but I can drop my whatsapp contact if it will be OK by you
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2017
victorDanladi:

There's absolutely no need to introduce Arabic to our curriculum now that the policy is really heated. This is nigeria, Not Spain.
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by mendelsmattress: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE rubber MEN SUEDE shoe
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men rubber Suede shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
Wow! What a lucrative business!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL:08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by SexyNairalander: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
drvalency:

send me an email
i can't send email from here sir, can I drop my whatsapp contact?
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by drvalency: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
SexyNairalander:
i can't send email from here sir, can I drop my whatsapp contact?
OK
Re: Nigeria Rated Africa’s 19th Most Attractive Investment Destination by SexyNairalander: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
drvalency:
OK
07035201552 will be happy to hear from you sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMC Clears Over 2.5m Backlog Of NIN Modification – DG / The Quick Way To Deposit And Withdraw Funds On Binary (deriv) In 2021 / "nigeria Sat X Performing Very Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.