Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Want To Buy Coin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Buy Coin (897 Views)

Alt Coin Trading Whatsapp Training. / The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. / Guys! Take Advantage Of 500$ Bonus Upon Registration For Lcf Coin Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Coin by Wolexyoshi(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Good morning NL, please a brother need assistance. I have 100k I want to invest in crypto currency and and I don't want to get into the wrong hand. I need someone who can tell me how to go about it. I AM A NEWBIE. I want to buy and keep for a period of time and not to buy and trade. Thanks

Please Reach me on 07064404096 (whatsapp only)
Re: I Want To Buy Coin by bigsecsyde(m): 6:37am On Jul 04, 2017
Go to the business section and check out the cryptocurrency topic, you will find loads of honest people there. Look around and see how they do business there. Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3239

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Coin by flinton(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Wolexyoshi:
Good morning NL, please a brother need assistance. I have 100k I want to invest in crypto currency and and I don't want to get into the wrong hand. I need someone who can tell me how to go about it. I AM A NEWBIE. I want to buy and keep for a period of time and not to buy and trade. Thanks

Please Reach me on 07064404096 (whatsapp only)
U don't need anybody to reach u, u can do it urself, I did it myself, there are tons of videos on YouTube explaining how to start trading Cryptocurrencies, plenty youtubers eg Jerry Banfield etc have tutorials on YouTube
Don't allow anyone scam u off ur 100k
Re: I Want To Buy Coin by nuraindeen(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2017
You have been given a sincere answer. But in complement to what people have said so far, before one starts investing in cryptocurrency he or she has to first learn how to secure his or her wallet from the hackers because, hackers on rampage and seriously hacking a wallet that is not well secured. So my brother, first learn how to secure your wallet before u use a dime to buy any of the cryptocurrencies.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Coin by haywhy59(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Buy ethereum classic and leave till December, rit now price is around 20-25$...come back and thank me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Coin by Wolexyoshi(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
nuraindeen:
You have been given a sincere answer. But in complement to what people have said so far, before one starts investing in cryptocurrency he or she has to first learn how to secure his or her wallet from the hackers because, hackers on rampage and seriously hacking a wallet that is not well secured. So my brother, first learn how to secure your wallet before u use a dime to buy any of the cryptocurrencies.
I really appreciate this. Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy Coin by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
haywhy59:
Buy ethereum classic and leave till December, rit now price is around 20-25$...come back and thank me
I have been thinking of going for TBC. But do you think Etherem is better off?
Re: I Want To Buy Coin by flinton(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wolexyoshi:
I have been thinking of going for TBC. But do you think Etherem is better off?
Wat d fucck is tbc, itz a shit coin, scam coin and worthless
Go to coinmarketcap.com if u see tbc there let me know
If popular exchanges like poloniex.com, bittrex.com bitfinex.com don't trade tbc, my frnd run for ur dear life
Invest in coins with real technology
Re: I Want To Buy Coin by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
flinton:

Wat d fucck is tbc, itz a shit coin, scam coin and worthless
Go to coinmarketcap.com if u see tbc there let me know
If popular exchanges like poloniex.com, bittrex.com bitfinex.com don't trade tbc, my frnd run for ur dear life
Invest in coins with real technology
Ok bro. Thanks. So how do I go about having Ethereum
Re: I Want To Buy Coin by flinton(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wolexyoshi:

Ok bro. Thanks. So how do I go about having Ethereum
Don't buy blindly research well before u buy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGV7Ow1Wv9U
Re: I Want To Buy Coin by y4code(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
haywhy59:

where can i buy it
whatsapp
Re: I Want To Buy Coin by owunabastard: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2017
y4code:

where can i buy it
whatsapp
Go to coinmarketcap.com and buy it

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k / Why Banks "Hate" Nigerian Small Business Owners / Interested In Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.