Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father (35443 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Dammytemmy(f): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

She's still a Virgin.
How sure are you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by mojicsibro2(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2017
my guy, the reveren father kondo fit be agbero kondo and your own kondo fit be holy kondo. my brother there is different in the two. don't be holy next time be agbero and rough like Omo ita. by then u may have a shot.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Phemoo10(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Dear Op,
You did not tell us your life status, neither did you tell us that of your teenager girlfriend. But at 19 years of age, what should be Paramount to her should be how to gain admission and plan for her future.
The reverend father is very right. You started dating the girl when she was 17+. She needs all the advice because she is too young to handle RELATIONSHIP. Plan for your future... Regards.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Christo724(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2017
"... It is not as if you are suspecting the reverend father but you are not just comfortable with him" because he is telling your so called girlfriend the truth_ to abstain from the relationship because she is too young. Young man, your mates are busy pursuing their educational career, you just clocked 19 and you have been dating for a year plus. You need deliverance. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by benzems(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2017
this case is simple
if you want to marry her go meet her parents
no rev can allow you date and dump a girl
he is trying to protect her for what has been common
use and dump

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by benzems(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sylve11: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Papiikush:
Rev father is lowkey banging your woman.

lol...... grin grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by kibi(f): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Rev. Fathers are human.I am not assuming the priest is having any affair with your teenager girl friend, but on the other hand it is also not impossible that the priest has an ulterior motive towards her. Go watch the movie "Thorn Bird" and you will understand clearly my point of view.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sylve11: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Syphax:

Maybe he has seen that she isn't matured enough to be in a relationship coupled with the fact that most relationships nowadays are driven by sex

I don't know if you know the meaning of the word 'experience'. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sylve11: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Papiikush:

Seem you've mistaken me for your father

kai! grin grin grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sylve11: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2017
222Martins:
I have been in your situation before and i must tell you this: Trust your instinct. I have seen a lot in the hands of these so called Rev. Fathers. Hmmmmm make i no talk, but guy, one thing is for sure: Most priests like to keep and groom young girls, even sponsor them in school and take care of their need; with the ultimate aim of...............**Use your tongue to count your teeth**. I am talking from experience.

you nor lie. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by donqx: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
they are phucking
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Tushtunez: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2017
there is gawd o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Dont mind him and those crack heads calling you a paedophile.. inasmuch as the girl is 18+... her decision to go into a relationship is not questionable. 19years is not bad to start dating... just swerve those people aside

Thank you sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Ubenedictus(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
This reverend father is probably telling himself one thing: that he's looking after this young girl's interest. But he'll end up achieving something else. There's nothing wrong with playing the role he's set out to play in her life. God knows, an impressionable girl needs all the guidance she can get, with all these predators around. He could advise her on how to behave and all, but to ask for such details as the intimate things you do borders on perversion (in my opinion). He's still a man after all. Is he getting off on that kind of talk?

And then there's you girlfriend. You can't deny that a man who cannot be had presents a certain kind of allure.

You should try getting close to this reverend, if the girl is that important to you. Give him the opportunity to feel you out, so that he's got no reasons to doubt your intentions towards his ward. And you can size him up as well, see if he's interested harboring unhealthy desires.
It isn't sexual perversion to ask those details.

There is something called "spiritual directors" in catholicism, I have one and he should know much about about you. There is nothing strange about those questions.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2017
sexaddict08:

how did u carryout the virginity test?

I don't need to disclose it buh I have confirmed it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2017
LC14052016:
At age 22yrs I got same advice from my Deeper life pastor, that I'm too young to be dating a girl, he advice I focus on my education and building a good spiritual Base for my future. Same advice goes to your girl. I am not her reverend father, but at that age, dating is not the next agenda. The west are suffering from the freedom they unleashed on their teens right now, their society is failing. Just be a friend. Then give advise only when you observe anything inappropriate in the way the RF associates with your 19yrs old.

The West is suffering due to free choice? LOL. I'm so glad I'm not in Nigeria. There are too many religious nuts there destroying lives.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2017
belcom10:
Ofcourse don't u know.

I don't
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2017
sycrocombus:
I don't think d Rev.Fr is into any immoral relationship wt ur girl. U said d priest adviced d girl not to go into romantic relationship wt u as she's too young for such and I also agree wt d priest. Also, if d priest had wanted to take advantage of d young girl u wldn't have met her a virgin. The truth is that some priests are very close to girls in their parishes more than d boys whilst stil remaining disciplined

Ok thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
LC14052016:
At age 22yrs I got same advice from my Deeper life pastor, that I'm too young to be dating a girl, he advice I focus on my education and building a good spiritual Base for my future. Same advice goes to your girl. I am not her reverend father, but at that age, dating is not the next agenda. The west are suffering from the freedom they unleashed on their teens right now, their society is failing. Just be a friend. Then give advise only when you observe anything inappropriate in the way the RF associates with your 19yrs old.

No qualms!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
luggy:
she has been charting with R Father b4 u get to know her

I met her before.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by iambobequaliza(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Papiikush:

Seem you've mistaken me for your father

I swear this is why I love nairaland.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Aleora:
Just trust your instinct...am a catholic but on your matter am.speechless......that was how my galfriends parish priest ask her out....she was very close to the priest and things like that dont happen in the catholic church but eventually father asked her out and she was so dissapointed .my brother to cut the long story short my galfriend as stopped going to church since then.she felt if a catholic priest could ask her out anytin is possible..

This is just too bad. That's why I am scared that my girl getting too attached with the revered father.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2017
treach:
So u have no fear in u to suspect an ordained man of God.
U still have guts to abt Ur relationship wit a teenager.

Wat are u afraid of.
I guess, d Rev. Fathers chat will make her stop f**king, kissing and visiting u abi!!!!.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My friend, Go use ur Brain and not Ur Dick....
Before God will punish u......

Lol.. you don't have to be insult me before you advise me now.. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Dammytemmy:

How sure are you?

100% sure and confirmed!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Phemoo10:
Dear Op,
You did not tell us your life status, neither did you tell us that of your teenager girlfriend. But at 19 years of age, what should be Paramount to her should be how to gain admission and plan for her future.
The reverend father is very right. You started dating the girl when she was 17+. She needs all the advice because she is too young to handle RELATIONSHIP. Plan for your future... Regards.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2017
kibi:
Rev. Fathers are human.I am not assuming the priest is having any affair with your teenager girl friend, but on the other hand it is also not impossible that the priest has an ulterior motive towards her. Go watch the movie "Thorn Bird" and you will understand clearly my point of view.

Okay
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by YelloweWest: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

Not that.. their friendship is too tigh. They communicate every blessed day.
He told us exactly what they are communicating about. The op never suggested that they are romantically involved.

The Rev gave the right advice.she should focus on her studies.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Zedoo(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Funny....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Rozaytee: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2017
at Op wat are u even doing wit a 19year old girl...u no want make she read book abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by WilliamPossible(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

She's still a Virgin.
let penis fall on her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by lalababy(f): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Papiikush:

Are you not an idiot..

Papiikush:
[font=serif]Rev father is lowkey banging your woman.

Are you not an idiot..

[/font]
Papiikush:

Are you not an idiot..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.