Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) (58120 Views)

Are These The Most Ridiculous Car Modifications You Have Ever Seen? (Photos) / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
If you intend to buy a car for showoff, I bet, a Toyota Hilux is the last that would come to your mind. But with this Toyota Hilux Tonka, the reverse is the case because you'll definitely love it.

With ground clearance of over 150mm combined with a high-riding axle, heavy-duty suspension and 35-inch diameter tyres, and a SR5 double cab with a powerful 2.8-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine, The new Toyota Hilux Tonka Concept will take you anywhere on Nigerian roads

"We have taken Tonka out of the sand pit and reinvented Hilux from top to bottom and from nose to tail, inspired by the Tonka trucks that kids play with in their backyards, the Hilux Tonka Concept goes way beyond the already hugely capable abilities of Hilux to traverse rocks and other rugged terrain. The Hilux Tonka Concept is dramatic evidence that our local team loves to have fun, we're keen to explore new ideas and we're always looking to push the boundaries of what's possible". said the Product design chief Nicolas Hogios.

Other features of this 'monster-truck' are; High-performance off-road LED lighting in the bar of the roof for excellent night-vision, tubular side rails protect the body and chassis, a rugged bash plate made from 6mm-thick alloy to protect delicate components, among others.

Toyota designed this concept to celebrate both Tonka's 70th anniversary and their 80th anniversary.

Although the Toyota Hilux Tonka Concept might not be put up for sale, lovers of Toyota and Tonka can see the vehicles in expos and exhibitions.

https://autojosh.com/baddest-toyota-hilux-ever-seen-photos/

its a rally car what did you expect ?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
This is very nice. I would like to have it.
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ehissi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Codes151:
When time to repair shocks come!! We shall know

Savage! grin

Which type of Spiritual wickedness are you manifesting on top this your commenting bikonu........ cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
ifyeez:
You just dey upload cars Nairalanders can't afford. Abeg upload camry 2.2

I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

Not sure how this is useful to Nairalanders at all.

I wish Explorers could join this section and post his outstanding useful information.
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Originalsly: 2:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Of this ride is put into production it will sell like hot cakes...worldwide....explorers and those travelling to remote parts will go for it...the same way they went for and still be going after the Hilux diesel ..regardless of condition. But this one is really rugged!
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Originalsly:
Of this ride is put into production it will sell like hot cakes...worldwide....explorers and those travelling to remote parts will go for it...the same way they went for and still be going after the Hilux diesel ..regardless of condition. But this one is really rugged!

Those cars are normal cars that are stripped down and modified for rallys, most manufacturer dont make them like that its modifying companies that strip a production to make a beast for certain terrain

Check daka rally cars

1 Like

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Originalsly: 4:38am On Jul 05, 2017
ZIMDRILL:

Those cars are normal cars that are stripped down and modified for rallys, most manufacturer dont make them like that its modifying companies that strip a production to make a beast for certain terrain

Check daka rally cars
Guess you watched the pic only but didn't read.
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Originalsly:
Guess you watched the pic only but didn't read.

My respond wasnt to the thread but you hence i had to quotr what you said
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Codes151(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
ehissi:

Savage! grin

Which type of Spiritual wickedness are you manifesting on top this your commenting bikonu........ cheesy
brother na so I fall for this trap o! Ballon suspension 600k
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ehissi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
ZIMDRILL:

My respond wasnt to the thread but you hence i had to quotr what you said

Chai! Na waoooh!! undecided

Who do you this kin thing!? undecided

English textbook fall on you...... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Originalsly: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
ehissi:

Chai! Na waoooh!! undecided

Who do you this kin thing!? undecided

English textbook fall on you...... lipsrsealed
Lol...thank you!
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by nekta(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aehwK6sHwMg please watch my 3d graphics here ...and give your likes or dislikes watch out for more soon.. :ohttps://youtu.be/aehwK6sHwMg please watch my 3d graphics here ...and give your likes or dislikes watch out for more soon..
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by nekta(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aehwK6sHwMg please watch my 3d graphics here ...and give your likes or dislikes watch out for more soon.......
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ehissi(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
If you intend to buy a car for showoff, I bet, a Toyota Hilux is the last that would come to your mind. But with this Toyota Hilux Tonka, the reverse is the case because you'll definitely love it.

With ground clearance of over 150mm combined with a high-riding axle, heavy-duty suspension and 35-inch diameter tyres, and a SR5 double cab with a powerful 2.8-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine, The new Toyota Hilux Tonka Concept will take you anywhere on Nigerian roads

"We have taken Tonka out of the sand pit and reinvented Hilux from top to bottom and from nose to tail, inspired by the Tonka trucks that kids play with in their backyards, the Hilux Tonka Concept goes way beyond the already hugely capable abilities of Hilux to traverse rocks and other rugged terrain. The Hilux Tonka Concept is dramatic evidence that our local team loves to have fun, we're keen to explore new ideas and we're always looking to push the boundaries of what's possible". said the Product design chief Nicolas Hogios.

Other features of this 'monster-truck' are; High-performance off-road LED lighting in the bar of the roof for excellent night-vision, tubular side rails protect the body and chassis, a rugged bash plate made from 6mm-thick alloy to protect delicate components, among others.

Toyota designed this concept to celebrate both Tonka's 70th anniversary and their 80th anniversary.

Although the Toyota Hilux Tonka Concept might not be put up for sale, lovers of Toyota and Tonka can see the vehicles in expos and exhibitions.

https://autojosh.com/baddest-toyota-hilux-ever-seen-photos/

Its available now......

https://www.4x4australia.com.au/news/1707/toyota-hilux-tonka-concept-replica-is-up-for-sale
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by tck2000(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2018
wow
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by tck2000(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
ccollins:
nairaland needs to go back to the old days of 2006-2008 when they were educated and sensible Nigerians both here and in the diaspora making lovely contributions that were helpful. seun please take note as all of them have gone including the esoteric beauty and knowledge nairaland had then
On Point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase / Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' / Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.