Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT (3769 Views)

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by fergieboy: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

Bom I have followed your page for a while now and learnt so much. So I have decided to share with this family .
I read lot of stories married women lamenting about cheating husbands without solution,well I have decided to share mine .
My husband is a bastard cheat, all he does is sleep around and still have the guts to come home and open eyes for me,I have cried, fasted,prayed,pleaded , nagged , done everything to make him stop, but he gets worse by the day,not until he slept with our nanny, that was when I gave up on him . So I started plotting in my heart,I needed to vent this anger, but he will not even allow me talk . So the wickedness in me grew everyday . I started cooking for him with my menstrual blood, pubic hair and urine , o yes I did it .
Most time I will wait till I have heavy flow, I will just put all the lumpy blood, that thick black clotted blood ,urinate , cut my pubic hair and make him rice or soup and he will be eating . You needed to see the satisfaction in me,when I see him eat my waste product . I put his tooth brush inside the toilet every morning before he brushes , I will use his towel to clean my feet and use his boxers to clean my shoes . I felt so satisfied knowing he is suffering . I did this for few months now before I noticed that he has changed, he started staying home, his phone did not ring again ,he became loyal, and treated me nicely , our love making game changed and he became a good man . I did not understand so I decided to share with my crazy friend what I did, and she said I just practiced witch craft without knowing ,that menstrual blood is very powerful, not to talk of mixing it with urine and pubic hair . She said I used juju without knowing . But I am happy it worked , may be it was the Holy Spirit that led me and the man is as cool as ice water . So ladies if your man is a cheat, please try this and thank me later . Menstrual blood works wonders , you can even use it to trap a man to marry you or give you money. All you need do is use it to cook for him . Bom pls post so ladies can get help . Remain blessed .

Lalasticlala

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by 14teenK: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2017
BULLSHHIIIT
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Well, I'm skeptical about this write-up. I don't take all I read on the Internet seriously.

7 Likes

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Benita27:
Well, I'm skeptical about this write-up. I don't take all I read on the Internet seriously.

This is real even where I live presently. Two women have told me they put their fluids in their husband's food. It's why I tell my hubby not to eat other people's food. Bad men should be careful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2017
The husbands deserve it bastard cheats and no I have never cheated before any idiot wants to ask me that.

5 Likes

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:

This is real even where I live presently. Two women have told me they put their fluids in their husband's food. It's why I tell my hubby not to eat other people's food. Bad men should be careful.
That's wickedness of the highest order. A woman who would use blood from her menstruation to cook for her husband is capable of murdering a person.

2 Likes

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Franky826: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
mods Take this filth down!!!
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benita27:
That's wickedness of the highest order. A woman who would use blood from her menstruation to cook for her husband is capable of murdering a person.

It happens and none of these women murdered their husbands. Please don't eat other people's food unless you know them well.

2 Likes

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by joyAA(f): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Blood of Zachariah
What? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hey God

Kuku send your Son back now
#issalovaaaa

So the man has been brushing with toilet brush?
Aunty you wicked o,
[s][/s] but won't he kiss you with that same mouth?[s][/s]

But men can sleep with anything! They take that thing swear for una? Haba!
Men and kini is like Buhari and hospital, one will die without the other grin grin grin grin
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by MissIndependent(f): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jesu shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Booty4me: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
cry

What is all this biko. hian
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by crackhaus: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2017

3 Likes

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by KanwuliaExtra: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Moving on from thread.
The man nor hungry me reach so.
Disgusting pig of a woman. angry

1 Like

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Abiagirl777(f): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'm sure the thick blood will serve as tinned tomato. lol!.the couple needs to be thrown off the earth"s edge.

1 Like

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by kweenkong(f): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mentally deranged woman
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Fkforyou(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
The woman is a slowpoke... grin

Use his toothbrush to do whatever, she would still use that same mouth to kiss him.

Use his boxers to clean shoes, guess whose mouth is going down there during BJ? cheesy

Cook whatever rubbish you like, just pray non of your kids mistakenly tastes the food, well except you cook his seperately, non the less, if he falls sick, guess who is going to take care of him? undecided

Anyway sha, haven said all these, I don't believe this story. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by EfemenaXY: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Filthy thread.
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by lozairio(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
She was pushed to the wall
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by cococandy(f): 2:22am On Jul 06, 2017
SMH.

I thought I'd seen and read it all.

So this is better than standing up to him to demand your respect or leave his sorry ass.

Clap for yourself lady undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by fergieboy: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Update

Part 1

Good morning bom please keep me anonymous.
This is about the story about the woman who cooks her menstruation blood
for her husband. A lot of people insulted her but I understand where she
is coming from but mostly because I do it to, not the toothbrush part of
but cooking with me period blood, saliva, sweat and all sort . you don’t
understand what it is like to give a man your all, for a man to chase u,
marry u, make u leave the comfort of ur fathers house, promise to take
care of u before God and man but ends up treating u like trash. I have
begged and begged, I cried what style is the side piece doing tell me I
will learn, teach me I can handle it, is it food? What can’t I cook from
all tribes I went to learn. He doesn’t eat the same soup twice in one
week or is it to dress well, I even went to makeup school but he still
didn't change. If I offended u let me know but he will say I did nothing
yet he will still go out, for the past three years he has touched me
twice and both times I had to treat std. yet I am still here 10 years of
mostly downs, I take care of his kids. At a point I couldn’t take it
anymore. Twice I packed my things and moved out he came looking for me,
promising to change, people now started saying I am being too proud
after all he is remorseful, men don’t beg like this. Bottom line I went
back, it was good for a minute then he went back to his ways, the
emotional and mental torture was too much almost like i was just
another living thing occupying space in his house. when I finally broke
down and told a friend she suggested it, at first I thought it was
madness but it makes me feel better, my husband still isn’t faithful,
still doesn’t treat me right unlike the other woman but it feels so
good. The joy I get when I see him put the food in his mouth knowing
fully well what has been added to it cannot be explained. Insult me o I
don’t care, he broke me. I was on my own when he came looking for
marriage,

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by fergieboy: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Part 2
2 years he chased me I warned him I can’t stand a cheating
relationship cause my dad did it to my mum with no remorse and I watched
my mum suffer in silence for years, watched her die a little bit inside
her only joy were her kids, so I was determined to not end up like her,
so everything wifey I do. I begged him before we got married u can cheat
on me I am not emotionally strong enough to handle it, told him about my
parents , He promised said it will never happen, he is not my father, he
loves me……. Well see now. I am not moving out again, my kids need a
stable environment I can’t keep changing their homes. Let him be kissing
the foolish girls with his urine infected mouth. He is a bastard and I
cannot come and kill myself for him. He turned me into a retard and a
retard is what he gets to live with. men if you lack self control then
don't marry. Thank you all --

Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by keypad1: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
fergieboy:
shocked

Bom I have followed your page for a while now and learnt so much. So I have decided to share with this family .
I read lot of stories married women lamenting about cheating husbands without solution,well I have decided to share mine .
My husband is a bastard cheat, all he does is sleep around and still have the guts to come home and open eyes for me,I have cried, fasted,prayed,pleaded , nagged , done everything to make him stop, but he gets worse by the day,not until he slept with our nanny, that was when I gave up on him . So I started plotting in my heart,I needed to vent this anger, but he will not even allow me talk . So the wickedness in me grew everyday . I started cooking for him with my menstrual blood, pubic hair and urine , o yes I did it .
Most time I will wait till I have heavy flow, I will just put all the lumpy blood, that thick black clotted blood ,urinate , cut my pubic hair and make him rice or soup and he will be eating . You needed to see the satisfaction in me,when I see him eat my waste product . I put his tooth brush inside the toilet every morning before he brushes , I will use his towel to clean my feet and use his boxers to clean my shoes . I felt so satisfied knowing he is suffering . I did this for few months now before I noticed that he has changed, he started staying home, his phone did not ring again ,he became loyal, and treated me nicely , our love making game changed and he became a good man . I did not understand so I decided to share with my crazy friend what I did, and she said I just practiced witch craft without knowing ,that menstrual blood is very powerful, not to talk of mixing it with urine and pubic hair . She said I used juju without knowing . But I am happy it worked , may be it was the Holy Spirit that led me and the man is as cool as ice water . So ladies if your man is a cheat, please try this and thank me later . Menstrual blood works wonders , you can even use it to trap a man to marry you or give you money. All you need do is use it to cook for him . Bom pls post so ladies can get help . Remain blessed .

Lalasticlala
this woman is a pig
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by keypad1: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
fergieboy:
Part 2
2 years he chased me I warned him I can’t stand a cheating
relationship cause my dad did it to my mum with no remorse and I watched
my mum suffer in silence for years, watched her die a little bit inside
her only joy were her kids, so I was determined to not end up like her,
so everything wifey I do. I begged him before we got married u can cheat
on me I am not emotionally strong enough to handle it, told him about my
parents , He promised said it will never happen, he is not my father, he
loves me……. Well see now. I am not moving out again, my kids need a
stable environment I can’t keep changing their homes. Let him be kissing
the foolish girls with his urine infected mouth. He is a bastard and I
cannot come and kill myself for him. He turned me into a retard and a
retard is what he gets to live with. men if you lack self control then
don't marry. Thank you all --
so are u suggesting the same treatment to a cheating wife?
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by keypad1: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
fergieboy:
Update

Part 1
Good morning bom please keep me anonymous. This is about the story about the woman who cooks her menstruation blood for her husband. A lot of people insulted her but I understand where she is coming from but mostly because I do it to, not the toothbrush part of but cooking with me period blood, saliva, sweat and all sort . you don’t understand what it is like to give a man your all, for a man to chase u, marry u, make u leave the comfort of ur fathers house, promise to take care of u before God and man but ends up treating u like trash. I have begged and begged, I cried what style is the side piece doing tell me I will learn, teach me I can handle it, is it food? What can’t I cook from all tribes I went to learn. He doesn’t eat the same soup twice in one week or is it to dress well, I even went to makeup school but he still didn't change. If I offended u let me know but he will say I did nothing yet he will still go out, for the past three years he has touched me twice and both times I had to treat std. yet I am still here 10 years of mostly downs, I take care of his kids. At a point I couldn’t take it anymore. Twice I packed my things and moved out he came looking for me, promising to change, people now started saying I am being too proud after all he is remorseful, men don’t beg like this. Bottom line I went back, it was good for a minute then he went back to his ways, the emotional and mental torture was too much almost like i was just another living thing occupying space in his house. when I finally broke down and told a friend she suggested it, at first I thought it was madness but it makes me feel better, my husband still isn’t faithful, still doesn’t treat me right unlike the other woman but it feels so good. The joy I get when I see him put the food in his mouth knowing fully well what has been added to it cannot be explained. Insult me o I don’t care, he broke me. I was on my own when he came looking for marriage,
it is witches that do all these to men,
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by keypad1: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
fergieboy:
Update

Part 1
Good morning bom please keep me anonymous. This is about the story about the woman who cooks her menstruation blood for her husband. A lot of people insulted her but I understand where she is coming from but mostly because I do it to, not the toothbrush part of but cooking with me period blood, saliva, sweat and all sort . you don’t understand what it is like to give a man your all, for a man to chase u, marry u, make u leave the comfort of ur fathers house, promise to take care of u before God and man but ends up treating u like trash. I have begged and begged, I cried what style is the side piece doing tell me I will learn, teach me I can handle it, is it food? What can’t I cook from all tribes I went to learn. He doesn’t eat the same soup twice in one week or is it to dress well, I even went to makeup school but he still didn't change. If I offended u let me know but he will say I did nothing yet he will still go out, for the past three years he has touched me twice and both times I had to treat std. yet I am still here 10 years of mostly downs, I take care of his kids. At a point I couldn’t take it anymore. Twice I packed my things and moved out he came looking for me, promising to change, people now started saying I am being too proud after all he is remorseful, men don’t beg like this. Bottom line I went back, it was good for a minute then he went back to his ways, the emotional and mental torture was too much almost like i was just another living thing occupying space in his house. when I finally broke down and told a friend she suggested it, at first I thought it was madness but it makes me feel better, my husband still isn’t faithful, still doesn’t treat me right unlike the other woman but it feels so good. The joy I get when I see him put the food in his mouth knowing fully well what has been added to it cannot be explained. Insult me o I don’t care, he broke me. I was on my own when he came looking for marriage,
it is witches that do all these to men,
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 07, 2017
lalasticlala

You may as well push this to FP to warn men. It's not wise to eat all manner of red foods, lest blood be mixed in. My hubby stopped wanting to nibble on everyone's food once I told him what a few ladies told me. I'm even afraid to eat other people's food unless it's at a celebration.
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by MurderX: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Waste of time! As far as the man does not know what u r doing, its all protein to his body. Your juju will soon fail and prepare to kill him because your wickedness will then get worse.
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Collyno82(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Benita27:
God bless u
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Collyno82(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2017
believe her @ ur own peril
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Jimbiz(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2017
This are the kind of post that should be getting ban on both FB and other media platform. Just imagine how many women have read this silly wicked acts. The ones that are already looking for a way to wicked their husband has found an easy way to do it.
We should mind the kind of stories we post.
I pray God give those women grace to differentiate between evil and Revenge
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by dangotesmummy: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Franky826:
mods Take this filth down!!!
Re: How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read For All Funke Akindele"s / My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking / Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.