Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Your Ex Might Be Bad For You But The Best For Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Might Be Bad For You But The Best For Someone Else (393 Views)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex Might Be Bad For You But The Best For Someone Else by bamisepeters(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Have you checked yourself? Have you made adjustment towards the noticeable error(s) of your last relationship which prompted your partner to conclude you are the wrong person he/she has ever met?

Despite the fact that the two parties may not want to accept the fall in the relationship, while one is claiming to be right at the expense of the other to anyone who cares to listen, you must have learnt one or two lessons which should help in your next relationship.

The obvious truth is that your partner might have been the worst you have met but they are the best to their current spouse.

Have you ever thought about the fact that not all the people you come across are meant for you even when you think or make them to be for you?

This however, is the worst thing to do because regret precedes it. No matter how you make somebody be for you when you are not meant to be associated with the person you will just run a race of no finish lane.

The first time you come across your partner, they are the best you ever met, you think you are destined to be together not until the unthinkable starts pushing itself to reality.

It's a must a man and a woman go into courtship before marriage for familiarity purpose.

After you try making it work and its not working out then the door is still wide open since it's not been sealed, not in a childish manner, but maturely before it gets out of hand or when it will be problematic to be dotted (you know when i mean).

With this, the two parties have learnt something which will make each of them to be a better person in the future relationship rather than managing.

Though, tolerance is one important characteristic of a good relationship, but once the tolerance is taken for granted somebody isn't meant for the other, but trying to make it work when the seal is done is the biggest problem because the two parties knows that it will be difficult to desolve the union.

There is a man for every woman who will tolerate you in any circumstances you find yourself, but because you dont want to be a ball, you dont want to risk because may be you think you might not cope emotionally, then you want to endure the pain forever which isn't meant for you anyways.

There is no rosy relationship. All relationships with its own ups and downs but the way you and your partner deal with it matters.

I know a great couple that had mutual misunderstanding when they were courting, the issue lasted for almost a year but later things came back into shape and they got over it.

The two were ready to depart but naturally they are meant for each other.

This is to say that, when two people are meant for each other, no matter how hard they try to separate each other it will never work because they are meant for each other.

Risk taking is another characteristic that makes a unique family. Don't be afraid to take risk because once you are afraid to take the risk then you will face the danger associated with not taking the risk for the rest of your life.

Don't feel your partner will term you bad simply because you want the best for yourself, but the truth is that you want the best for him/her also since the two of you might not be happy being together in the boundage for the rest of your life..

Many man/woman have been termed bad by their ex, go to their matrimonial home now they are the apple of their spouse's eyes and the best mum/dad in the whole universe to their offspring.

Don't make the mistake that will ruin your life by not taking risk.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2014/10/your-ex-might-be-bad-for-you-but-best.html
Re: Your Ex Might Be Bad For You But The Best For Someone Else by slayking(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2017
I take calculated risks bro!

Only a fool would leap without looking properly.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Lashing Out At Your Spouse / Lagos Hot Ladies Need Men, Find Out How To Reach Them / Stop White-nighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.