Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,197 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Happened To C T L/trend T V? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Happened To C T L/trend T V? (3923 Views)

What Has Happened To NN24 News Channel? / C.t.l. Any News? / What Happened To The Ikebe Super Magazine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To C T L/trend T V? by kosovo(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2010
can anyone tell me what's happening to ctl,  i can't get any signal from the decorder,  i thoght it was a fault in my decorder only to find out that it the same thing will all my pal who use the service,  any one?
Re: What Happened To C T L/trend T V? by aieromon(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
Re: What Happened To C T L/trend T V? by kosovo(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2010
This is serious, and i just paid for 6 months,
Nigeria is just so unpredictable
Re: What Happened To C T L/trend T V? by enitnelav: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
I hear NCC is clamping on all their stations. They seem not to have the rights to air EPL matches. Too bad, the guys at HiTV will ne all smiles now.
Re: What Happened To C T L/trend T V? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
The thing tire me ooooo
Re: What Happened To C T L/trend T V? by slyowokoya(f): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
If you are in Port Harcourt, Abuja, Uyo, Umuahia, Warri, Benin, Onitsha, Asaba, Enugu, Owerri. CTL is still available to you, very affordable still.

(1) (Reply)

Skyfall Review - Jump In Wit Ur Opinions / . / Irdeto2 & Conax Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.