Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To (44619 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by uninvited: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by bodmas3000(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Number 6 - How many guys have you had intercourse with ? Hell No they will not answer you .���
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:
6. Are you sure you're still tight?? grin

guy ... una no go kill person o
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by AuroraB(f): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1.Have you had sexual encounters with a woman before?

You will hardly get a YES to this question from a woman.
When virtually all of them have before.

The rest are;

2. Will you leave me if I fall tomorrow?

3. Have you ever paid in kind for anything?

4. Have you been to a Native doctor's place?

5. Have you ever been caught cheating?
Brb cheesy grin cheesy cool
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:
6. Are you sure you're still tight?? grin
You be yeye I swear cheesy angry
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Ibro2005: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Question 5 is excluded. some are giving
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Ajicold(f): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
westlius:
Husband:Can ur friend/younger sister come spend a month in our house to take care of d baby
Wife :HELL NO
lol Is Nt Possible Nw
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
pocohantas:
... Yes I can marry a man like my father. He has his good and bad side like every other human being. His bad doesn't include laziness, infidelity and violence.

... Nobody wants to marry a poor person, but life and love has a way of changing things for us.

... I don't hate my fellow women, maybe your mother and sisters do. Till I get to understand why some men think marriage is between a man, his wife and his mother, I will continue to consider this a stupid question. I am sure he would give a weird look if I ask him if it's okay for my father to live with us permanently. The only exception is if there is a sensible reason for this. I wouldn't allow my mother live with us permanently either.

... I don't care if my ex dates my friend. He is an ex for a reason...

... I can give anybody that needs help my money. You can be a man, woman or even an animal. I have given severally...
At no. 3 on permanent basis no, unless she is very old and no one else to look after her. Think about that �
How are you doing nne?
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by McBrooklyn(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You be yeye I swear cheesy angry
LOL... Ma Nigga, longest time... cheesy
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gloria3389:

I can't marry a poor man. my parents will never give their daughter out to a poor man.

Preach!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
1. Yes, infact thats the plan

2. No. I hate the idea of being needy

3. No. Not even my mother would have stayed with me say she was still around. Unless ofcourse she is passed 75 and stays alone. I hate caregivers so.......thats the only time she would stay

4. My friend was my sister and the rest....its just people I work with. I can't really call them friends so..... date whatever you want

5. Yes. I have grown to realise that relationships change how one sees things, more especially when you either are truly are in a good relationship or, atleast that what you're made to belive.

McBrooklyn:

Yeye, the rest no con get answer?? cheesy
Dont rush
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by McBrooklyn(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:

guy ... una no go kill person o
grin grin
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by McBrooklyn(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
jagugu88li:
1. Yes, infact thats the plan
2. No. I hate the idea of being needy
Yeye, the rest no con get answer?? cheesy
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by grandlexuz(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
pocohantas:
... Yes I can marry a man like my father. He has his good and bad side like every other human being. His bad doesn't include laziness, infidelity and violence.

... Nobody wants to marry a poor person, but life and love has a way of changing things for us.

... I don't hate my fellow women, maybe your mother and sisters do. Till I get to understand why some men think marriage is between a man, his wife and his mother, I will continue to consider this a stupid question. I am sure he would give a weird look if I ask him if it's okay for my father to live with us permanently. The only exception is if there is a sensible reason for this. I wouldn't allow my mother live with us permanently either.

... I can give anybody that needs help my money. You can be a man, woman or even an animal. I have given severally...

For the second time I have stumbled on your response and can only say "Wow".. Onila you have got to learn from the best.. Whenever you want to divorce your husband let me know.. I will just proceed to divorce my wife, come over to Naija from Cameroon and be your man...Lol
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
egu25seg35:
no 2 is a no no for slay queens cheesy

An accomplished woman or a woman with a purpose will not settle for a poor man. Not saying ladies should be totally depndent, but she wouldn't want a man leeching off her finances
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Hollawayn05(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
vivienne03:
Number 2: I would have walked away if you asked me number 2
Number 1: Yes I can marry a man like my father not because of his lavish spending, but because of his wonderful heart and admirable character. However, I'd like a man who hustles more than my dad.
Number 5: I can only give my husband money, but I hope I marry a man who wouldn't need my contribution even though I know I wil be independent and not a liability
Number 4: Lol who cares, I left him because he wasn't meant for me
Number 3: Only if she has the same level of exposure as mine. I can't live with an outdated unrefined in-law lol!

lie lie to number 1
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
grandlexuz:

For the second time I have stumbled on your response and can only say "Wow".. Onila you have got to learn from the best.. Whenever you want to divorce your husband let me know.. I will just proceed to divorce my wife, come over to Naija from Cameroon and be your man...Lol

she's intelligent... read her comments too... but

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hollawayn05:

lie lie to number 1

lol no but seriously my dad is a wonderful man!
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by wintersnow(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
pocohantas:

Babe I need money o .. grin
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Aburi001: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
vivienne03:
Number 2: I would have walked away if you asked me number 2
Number 1: Yes I can marry a man like my father not because of his lavish spending, but because of his wonderful heart and admirable character. However, I'd like a man who hustles more than my dad.
Number 5: I can only give my husband money, but I hope I marry a man who wouldn't need my contribution even though I know I wil be independent and not a liability
Number 4: Lol who cares, I left him because he wasn't meant for me
Number 3: Only if she has the same level of exposure as mine. I can't live with an outdated unrefined in-law lol!
6, do you like sex? tongue
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by piagetskinner(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yawnss
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
smiley
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by NairalandAsasin(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
You will hardly get a YES to this question from a woman. When virtually all of them have before.
The rest are;
2. Will you leave me if I fall tomorrow? 3. Have you ever paid in kind for anything? 4. Have you been to a Native doctor's place?
Hahahaha, my niggur

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Hollawayn05(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
vivienne03:

lol no but seriously my dad is a wonderful man!

and number 4?
most ladies wont be happy bout that
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by NairalandAsasin(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
kennygee:
Yes to the last 3.

I can't marry a man like my father cause he didn't have Jesus and was too trusting.

I got that weakness from him.
Do u have Jesus? If you do, y did u not tell him abt Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by judgedredd22(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You will hardly get a YES to this question from a woman.
When virtually all of them have before.

The rest are;

2. Will you leave me if I fall tomorrow?

3. Have you ever paid in kind for anything?

4. Have you been to a Native doctor's place?

when she changes her mind and decides to give truthful answers, her best friend will be like....

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Basseybruce: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gloria3389:
that number one question is even my prayer point. I really wish to marry a man like my dad and have in laws like my dad's family. my mum is enjoying and I wish to have that kind of marriage

I can give my money to anyone not to mention my man.

I can allow my mother in law to live with me when I'm married if she's just like my grandma (my mum's mother in law)..I so much cherish what my grandma and my mum share

I'm even looking for a bae for my ex..lol..he was a good guy..left him for a reason

I can't marry a poor man. my parents will never give their daughter out to a poor man.
wink[quote author=Gloria3389 post=58115199]that number one question is even my prayer point. I really wish to marry a man like my dad and have in laws like my dad's family. my mum is enjoying and I wish to have that kind of marriage

I can allow my mother in law to live with me when I'm married if she's just like my grandma
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Damitism: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ermacc:
I don't know about other questions, but no lady will mess with my mom! try saying rubbish or give me any useless body language and I'll show you who came first.
God will bless you. I don't joke with my mum. Any lady that can't stay with her can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

Do u have Jesus? If you do, y did u not tell him abt Jesus.

We did. He'd prefer to drop us off at church and find his way. We tried.
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by tayorh(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gloria3389:
that number one question is even my prayer point. I really wish to marry a man like my dad and have in laws like my dad's family. my mum is enjoying and I wish to have that kind of marriage

I can allow my mother in law to live with me when I'm married if she's just like my grandma (my mum's mother in law)..I so much cherish what my grandma and my mum share

I'm even looking for a bae for my ex..lol..he was a good guy..left him for a reason

ladies can form, you can give a man money, most of the ladies i know mostly say i can only give my husband money.
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by tayorh(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
I can't even go into any relationship whereby the lady will think i am her father and i av to Do everything for her... Na relationship not job opportunity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 / Describe Your EX / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.