Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Signs That He Is Not Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That He Is Not Into You (600 Views)

8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) / 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That He Is Not Into You by oluwasma(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
When a guy really likes you, it’s usually pretty obvious and when he doesn’t like you it’s quite obvious as well.

He is silent for days and then texts you the sweetest message you’ve ever received. He says he really cares about you but doesn’t act like it. He says he loves you but doesn’t show it. And while you’re on this Topsy-turvy ride, all you want to know is does this guy like me or not? You see, a guy that likes you will not confuse you. We sometimes think they are sending mixed messages.

Ladies, there are no mixed messages. Either he’s into you or not.

Here are five signs that he’s not:

He doesn’t ask you about yourself or your life:
If a guy shows no interest or excitement over finding out who you are, it’s not a good sign. When we like someone, we can’t get enough. We want to know every story, every detail. So basically the takeaway is if a guy shows no interest in your life, your hobbies, what you enjoy, etc., he’s really not all that interested in you.

2. He doesn’t reveal things about himself:

If a guy doesn’t tell you anything about himself, it also means he’s not really feeling it. When we share information about ourselves with someone, we are investing in them. We see the potential for them to become a part of it. When a guy sees no such potential, he’ll offer up the bare minimum. Info such as where he’s from, where he went to school..all the things you can easily find out on facebook.

3. Waits too long to set up the next date:

If you go out with a guy and he shows no interest of ever wanting to see you again, or he waits some few days to call, it means he’s not really feeling it. If a guy is into you, he’ll make it known that he wants another date even though so many naija guys will just invite you to their house after the first date. Can I get a witness? And in between dates he’ll stay in touch.

4. He gives you excuses about why he didn’t call:

He’s busy, he’s stressed at work, he has a million things going on, blah blah blah. If he’s into you, it doesn’t matter how busy he is, he’ll take 1 out of the 1440 minutes in a day to reach out to you even if it’s just to say hi.

5. You can’t tell if he’s interested:

Like I said earlier, if a guy is into you it’s pretty obvious. If you are confused or you think he is sending “mixed messages” its actually one very clear message: he doesn’t want to be with you.

I know this one is the hardest to digest and you’ll probably fight it with all your might. If a guy wants you, you’ll know it. He won’t try to confuse you. Infact he’ll do the opposite, he’ll make it clear as day that he’s interested so as not to risk losing you.

Source: https://sheadvises./2017/07/04/signs-that-he-is-not-into-you/

Re: Signs That He Is Not Into You by SmellingAnus(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2017
2: well some introverts like myself will not feel comfortable revealing so much about myself at the early stages... There were some things I never revealed about myself even to my bestie but I revealed more than that on my diary when I was active in the diary section...

So it doesn't really mean he is not into you, he just feels it's too early for you to know much about him especially with regards to his past and maybe his present..

3. When I was much younger and impatient, I enjoyed setting up the next date in a hurry because I knew the end game I was looking for grin Lol... Now I am patient and not in a hurry to set up the next date, infact, it's better she sets up the next date herself , that way, I may understand better that the feeling is mutual and not me forcing myself on the babe

5. If I were to make a certain move to show my interest in any babe and she gives me a " don't disturb me signal"... Mennn I will hardly repeat such except in rare cases... So I may end up getting you more confused ...

I remember asking a chick out and she politely turned me down but much later she told me that she wanted to be with me when she told me about her issue with her current guy but instead of me to ask her out I advised her to stay in the relationship... Lol... Women... Although we later still had our time (relationship) but I still suggested to her to remain with her ex since she is still in love with him of which she was mad at me for suggesting that... Lol... At the end, it still worked out the way I suggested...

Lastly, you see, I have close friends that may never know about this but I am just comfortable writing it here because reading/writing/chatting is my hobby.. lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Judge Orders Wife To Pay $1200 / See This Cute Wedding Video Of An Igbo Man And His American White Lady / Married Pastor Denies Saying He’ll Love To Eat Nicki Minaj’s Massive Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.