Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! (7180 Views)

At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University / Photo: Prof Reacts To His Student Acknowledging His Babe In His Project. / I Don't Know But I Just Wanna Know, Please Can You Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Stoicbaba(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Solve this maths. This is incredible and Unbelievable!! Game of the day!!! It is real. Check it out.

1. Take the last digit of your phone number.
2. Multiply it by 2
3. Add 5 to it
4. Multiply the answer by 50
5. Add 1767
6. Subtract your year of birth
The Answer you get must be three digits. -The last two digits is your AGE!!
Check and prove me wrong!

Who developed this? Still wondering.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Alanwoke(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
WOW! shocked shocked

This is magic

Accurate.
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by cuedish: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
That Yaba-left fence high ooo.

How did the guy escape .....

14 Likes

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by RoyaleR(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
and I got 7317..op are u high on something

3 Likes

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by samhimself(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Job, dey jst asked u of ur date of birth and used math to source ur real age... undecided angry tongue

4 Likes

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by legislatively: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Year of birth, why can't just take the year of birth instead going through this calculus

8 Likes

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Eblaze21: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
RoyaleR:
and I got 7317..op are u high on something
Add 1717 instead of 1767
It must work...combination of the last two digits is the age
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by spidermans: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Poo! Did not give the accurate age.
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by legislatively: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Subtract your year of birth? Can't I get the age from this?

3 Likes

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
What if I don't know her year of birth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Csami(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
This sh*t works. Who invented this sh*t!?
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by amadiwati(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
This trick works for any last digit of your choice. Why your age shows is that your year of birth was brought into the equation.
Kudos to the inventor
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Joshkid(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
How you go take know the year of birth when she no gree tell you her age

4 Likes

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by lepasharon(f): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
I ain't 35 yet tongue

1 Like

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Ejegbleje(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
legislatively:
Year of birth, why can't just take the year of birth instead going through this calculus
Exactly what is on my mind
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Blackfire(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
lepasharon:
I ain't 35 yet tongue

I still like u...

Truce no more fighting.
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Blackfire(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
lepasharon:
I ain't 35 yet tongue

I still like u.

Truce... No more fighting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by lepasharon(f): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Blackfire:

I still like u.

Truce... No more fighting

Aww..you are forgiven tongue
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by abbeyty(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
so, i am 78...thank you op for wasting my time
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by FirstCounsel(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Csami:
This sh*t works. Who invented this sh*t!?
Yeah! It does work... cool
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Stoicbaba:
Solve this maths. This is incredible and Unbelievable!! Game of the day!!! It is real. Check it out.

2. Multiply it by 2
3. Add 5 to it
5. Add 1767

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS COMPLETE BS.
HOW CAN YOU GET THE BABE'S AGE WITH THIS WHOLE CALCULATION WHEN YOU NEED HER YEAR OF BIRTH FOR THE PROCESS TO BE COMPLETE?

WITH HER YEAR OF BIRTH KNOWN WHO NEEDS TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS STUFF TO KNOW HER AGE?
undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by swiz123(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is this magic or something
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by ignis: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
That year of birth required has killed the whole thing.
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by chuggy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW CAN YOU GET THE BABE'S AGE WITH THIS WHOLE CALCULATION WHEN YOU NEED HER YEAR OF BIRTH FOR THE PROCESS TO BE COMPLETE?

WITH HER YEAR OF BIRTH KNOWN WHO NEEDS TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS STUFF TO KNOW HER AGE?
undecided

WORD

1 Like

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Coconut fall on you angry

1 Like

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Edopesin: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Subtracting The Year Of Uhr Birth Will Obviously Gv The Answer undecided

Nthing Magical Here

Besides Even My Grand Dad Ain't 97 Yet
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by adexdon(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
work like kilode
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by krisbarz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Av a questi...
What abt me that Av airtel,glo n etisalat.. which 1 should I use?

2 Likes

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by piroskey94(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
this is pure trash!
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by lytech1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

undecided
*you can let her handle the calculator
*throw the question to her while u pretend you were nt seeing what she was typing
*you can lie to her u wanna figure out something else so as nt to make things look suspicious
*when you are done,collect the calculator and grab the info u need.

Simple as that...
@op,nice job
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Olibboy: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ur baby is giving u wrong year. how will I figure out d real age. How did u escape from prison?
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Stoicbaba:

2. Multiply it by 2
3. Add 5 to it
5. Add 1767

Wow dis magic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition / Uniben Post-UME Latest Info / We Need Vocational Secondary Schools In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.