Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! (7173 Views)

At What Age Do You hope to have Finish The University / Photo: Prof Reacts To His Student Acknowledging His Babe In His Project. / I Don't Know But I Just Wanna Know, Please Can You Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by jojothegreat(m): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
cuedish:

That Yaba-left fence high ooo.

How did the guy escape .....

grin grin grin
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by kollyp2000(m): 2:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Just ask
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Icecream4U(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2017
If you know the year, it means you already know her age na. Just subtract the year from the year we are in now. So, why the unnecessary calculation?
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by Blackfire(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
lepasharon:

Aww..you are forgiven tongue

Forgiven? Odikwa egwu.
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by wordcat(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stoicbaba:

6. Subtract your year of birth .

Since you need to subtract your year of birth, then I see no magic in there
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by lepasharon(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Blackfire:

Forgiven? Odikwa egwu.

What does that mean?
Re: You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! by GuntersChain(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
rubbish why demand for the date of birth, if you can calculate it without using the date of birth then i will take you serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs / JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall / MAPOLY 2013/2014 Admission Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.