Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,281 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate (77707 Views)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by edo3(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
OK.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by femo122: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by fisfat(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Say no to saraki.

7 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by engrlarex(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
the kain thunder wey go fire our Sinators dey drink power house

In a sane society, Saraki should be cooling his head behind the bars now...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by ceeethru(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Am imaginning the way the country is being ruled,Saraki wants power by all means trying to get Osinbajo stepped down.Any attempt he makes will always be a pear-shaped because the post is not meant for him by now so he should maintain where he is.

5 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is this a joke or what? Testing Osinbanjo or what? Power. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by fisfat(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Say no to saraki. Never

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by lastmaster(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
saraki is a very powerful man

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by optimismlaz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Osi please watch your back

6 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by sunmike065(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
See where greed is leading us to in this country embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by mcayomind: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
There own palaver......

make I see garri chop nah im be my own.

4 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by goshen26: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wen u pay a man more than the work he has done he misbehaves.

I think the time has come for the take home of this people be checked.... Haba...cos someone is not in the country at present does that mean he should be replaced? So when Trump travels on an official duty he should be replaced abi?

Do these people even watch how senate proceedings is carried out in the US n UK....we have more pressing matter at hand they are playing politics of the pocket... smh...

After all their play play sitting the next u will hear is sleeping with one Ashewo...

4 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by jjjjj2017: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

I smell Coup taking place soon

The Fulani cabal at Aso Rock are planning something big against Osibanjo

Buhari is incapacitated to continue as President, the Fulani cabal are already planning to checkmate Osibanjo from becoming President
there's no doubt but they will surely fail! I don't support osibanjo but I prefer we all go our separate way

5 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by sureheaven(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
I wonder the future of this country with these set of devils in the shallow chamber.

7 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Victorakats(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by bosteps: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by saydfact(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
THE FILM IS ABOUT TO START - sit back

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by alt3r3g0: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nonsense. So as Foreign leaders all attend the g20 summit in a few days time they should all hand over?

4 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Compliance(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Onrugbo bo o...

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Josh44s(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
If this news is true then There was once a country called Nigeria. Na wa ooo. One fact right now is President Buhari is DEAD. This is clear proof

7 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Sirpaul(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
i saw this coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by madgoat(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Those senators are jobless old men. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
admax:
Tinubu foresaw these kinds of issues with the National assembly, that was why he tried unsuccessfully to ensure those leading both legislative arm of Government are those loyal to APC but Buhari in his foolishness said he doesn't care who emerges as Senate president and the speaker!

I am sure he is regretting that action wherever he is. How can people of the same political party are acting like oppositions?!
Tinubu the Theif has led his ethnic group to the slaughter house and you are busy yapping nonsense

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by givbitcoin: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by MrMcJay(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nnamdi KANU is a prophet.

The zoo is falling right in our eyes.
A coup is next in the offing.

Be careful of what you wish for, else the 'Zoo' falls over your heads and crushes you all.

4 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Coldfeets: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
jjjjj2017:
E NO GO BETA FOR THOSE SAI BABA ZOMBIE O!!!

YOU IDIOTS HAVE TURNED THIS COUNTRY TO COMEDY CINEMA!!!

IN A SANER COUNTRY, SARAKI SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!

grin grin grin

So what are you doing to make this country sane?

If you're doing nothing, then you are part of the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by wetindeyhappen: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
A Nigerian Man Swallows $90,000 Tucked Into Condoms In France, Nabbed By Police .

http://www.ariseafricaweb.com/2017/07/a-nigerian-man-swallows-90000-tucked.html
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by TinaAnita(f): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
That was a big fat joke taken too far! WTF!!!
That attention-seeking senator was high on cheap substance

5 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Paperwhite(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
A political coup de eta Acting president through the back door? Nigeria is a comic comedy.I don't blame them as APC have been associated with all manner of absurdities and illegality from the onset.Bunch of crooks.Ndi oshi. angry
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Viergeachar: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Saraki, a Yoruba man, will NEVER betray his brother. Kudos to him for rightly disappointing his flatiyeastern and abokkki slaves.

Saraki's got Osinbajo's back anytime anyday.

Ntooor!

By the way, what are the loooonatics from the yeast aka flatiyeasterners rejoicing about sef

Oh, I forgot, they are still reeling in the pains of the 2015 election loss.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by PointZerom: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
jashar:
these people ehn...

Lawyers abeg come and educate us on what that backward Constitution says concerning this.

Are they allowed to do this? There is a VP that is an acting President. How can they now attempt to make the Senate President the President?

Hian!!!

My dear, this is political coup they want to carry out but they are just testing the waters first. This is why Saraki was cleared of all corrupt charges, don't forget that Buhari is incapacitated.

Osibanjo should watch it lest he walked into their trap and get impeached.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.