Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate (77711 Views)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by PointZerom: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Viergeachar:

flatiyeasterners never think straight!
There is always a spin to every action in their deluded world.
Shame!!
Trash

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by TimeMod1: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
SARMAT:

[s]Kath y na u wan kill the guy

I don tell you to come to http://biafrasay.com u no gree we need your type[/s]
Ode!. Seun would sue y'all for content piracy. biaFRAUDsay.com . Dubious people

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Smooyis(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmm. There's fire on the mountain. I know God will surely intervene.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Iamzik: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
theophorus:
It is not as if the senate cannot impeach Osinbanjo but the AFTERMATH.

If you do anyhow you see anyhow.

#The Power That Be Never Support That Kind of Agenda. When it is time everything will fall in place.

My Brothers from the East watch and learn how the game is played.

#SW is the Magic Wand.

Impeach Osinbajo for what offence na?
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Jabioro: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Our house of honor had been turned to the house of super comedians..

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by DozieInc(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Saraki testing deep waters... Stupid senate.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by UbChapter(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmmm, wonders they say shall never end. For this to have come out, it means more must've been going underground. Osinbanjo really needs to watch his back.

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Viergeachar: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointZerom:

Trash
I feel your pain.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by PointZerom: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Viergeachar:

I feel your pain.
Sorry.

Sorry for yourself my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by DaPuncline: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

I smell Coup taking place soon

An interim Military Government is coming soon

The Fulani cabal at Aso Rock are planning something big against Osibanjo

Osibanjo has to act fast to checkmate these ruthless hausa/fulani Aso Rock cabal being spearheaded by El Rufai.
Osibanjo is without reasonable doubt weaker and timid than Goodluck Jonathan--- u can argue that with ur ancestors

Osibanjo is glaringly timid, weak and naive like GEJ---Quote me anywhere

Tinubu that ought to be vociferous against these impending politicial crisis be experimented by the Aso Rock Cabal has suddenly lost his Voice, even Wole Soyinka has lost his Voice to speak out against these cabal that have hijacked the Government

Buhari is inevitably incapacitated to continue as President, the Fulani cabal are already planning to checkmate Osibanjo from becoming President
Nigerians must place close watch on Burutai and the Aso Rock Cabal
Abaribe: an igbo man raised the motion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by tete7000(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
That was good. The essence of having a President and a vice is that when one is incapacitated, the other is around to protect the office. Since those who suppose to do something won't do anything, like a joke, someone has raised an alert on impending danger.

4 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Abfinest007(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
believe it or not all is not well I think buhari is no more come to think of it why Aisha buhari rush to London this week now saraki want to take over power this northerners are up to something

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Viergeachar: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointZerom:

Sorry for yourself my dear.
Lament from now till eternity, Yorubas have booted GEJ out.
No regrets!

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
ignis:
Nigerian politics is a joke.

While the old men politicians are killing the economy of thd country, the youths are busy forming slay kings and queens.
Now is the time to wake up
#NoToRestructuring #YesToRevolution

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
dramatic govt,
worse ever
youth can't help.
let start revolution.
Now is the time #NoToRestructuring #YesToRevolution
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by DaPuncline: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
diezani:
Unusual loyalty by saraki... well played. now osinbajo, owes him a favour. in the game of life, it is very bad to owe someone a favour cos you'll keep praying he doesn't ask for the impossible.
meanwhile the zfara senator is just a religious fanatic who doesn't know how to play chess
No loyalty displayed by saraki, he stylishly passed his message across through the senators. The message has been passed already. Why blaming marafa and ignoring Abaribe?

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Viergeachar: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abfinest007:
believe it or not all is not well I think buhari is no more come to think of it why Aisha buhari rush to London this week now saraki want to take over power this northerners are up to something

Saraki didnt attempt to take over!
Go back and read the opening post.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by DTaj: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
PDP was corrupt and evil, but APC is turning out to be far worse! How could members of the same party be fighting shamelessly like this virtually everyday?

Imagine reading what that clown called Senator Kabiru Marafa (APC Zamfara State) is saying. This was someone who initially hated Saraki so much and claimed that he was supporting the party, APC, and formed the anti-Saraki "Unity Forum" among senators. After Saraki reshuffled Senate Committee Chairmanship positions and made him the Chairman of Committee on Oil and Gas (Downstream), the silly ass-hole immediately became Saraki's body-guard and staunch supporter. It was all about personal interest!

In Osun state, today, the people (Omisore, Jelili Adesiyan, and others) who punched and slapped late Senator Isiaka Adeleke and drove him away from PDP to APC in 2014 are the same people his brother, Ademola Adeleke, is 'sleeping together with' in PDP ahead of the senatorial election on July 8! He is in bed with people who practically wanted to kill his late brother in 2014!

Any youth who burns data to support politicians online and offline needs a brain scan!

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by DaPuncline: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointZerom:

They know what they're doing, the north don't want any southerner to take over power, they don't even like Osibanjo hence the coordinator just to put him in a planned psychological frame of mind. Even their threat on Igbos is part of their game plan.
but an igbo senator raised the motion.

4 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by jjjjj2017: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Viergeachar:

While we wait to go out separate ways, Osinbajo must exercise his constitutional right to the fullest!
yes and yes!
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by olajizz01(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
The yorubas brought the reproach called CHANGE into aso rock as a result of the backstabbing of GEJ!
Therefore the fake pastor with his brothers should fight the north alone!

Good morning Nigeria!
U these people are fools and dumb,pls tell me the meaning of backstabbing, most of u people think with your anus,that is why u talk for the sake of it,whether it is meaningful or meaningless,u dont know.we told him he will loss b4 the election and he lost the election as a result of his stupidity,who knows gej father,you see,Yorubas didnt benefit from cluelessman govt and u kinsmen couldnt rescued him from humiliation.To we yoruba,today's govt better off that bowler hat cluelessman govt 200times.

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Dlionsheart: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
This movie is getting interesting by the day.
But pls, what is the name of this movie/episode

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by 9jatatafo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Power drunk fellows
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by PointZerom: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Viergeachar:

Lament from now till eternity, Yorubas have booted GEJ out.

No regrets!

Your GEJ is a thief same with OBJ, I BB, PMB etc. I can't vote or support them.

Go back to sleep Pls.

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by gaskiyamagana: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
kennygee:
Saraki is digging a pit he will eventually fall into.
By special grace of Almighty Allah.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by diezani(f): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
DaPuncline:

No loyalty displayed by saraki, he stylishly passed his message across through the senators. The message has been passed already. Why blaming marafa and ignoring Abaribe?

Abaribe can argue that he meant no harm. He just pointed out an observation that there was no president in the country, though he was being mischievous but was smart enough not to make it so clear. The zamfara guy has soiled his name

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by ItsTutsi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hahahah an igbo flat head from Abia state tried to make a northerner an acting president on behalf of the south east people and some drug induced delusional fools feel they have a chance with the Biafra agitation..ur trying to save face by aligning with the SW bcuz of how all the regions are desserting,ditching ur agitation by day..osinbajo is the acting president as he has the support of the NORTH and Nigeria in general..try not to be obsess with fulani/hausa cabals but deal with urs first,"charity begins at home"..this thread has nothing to do with hausa/fulani but see how ur losing ur sanity
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

I smell Coup taking place soon

An interim Military Government is coming soon

The Fulani cabal at Aso Rock are planning something big against Osibanjo

Osibanjo has to act fast to checkmate these ruthless hausa/fulani Aso Rock cabal being spearheaded by El Rufai.
Osibanjo is without reasonable doubt weaker and timid than Goodluck Jonathan--- u can argue that with ur ancestors

Osibanjo is glaringly timid, weak and naive like GEJ---Quote me anywhere

Tinubu that ought to be vociferous against these impending politicial crisis be experimented by the Aso Rock Cabal has suddenly lost his Voice, even Wole Soyinka has lost his Voice to speak out against these cabal that have hijacked the Government

Buhari is inevitably incapacitated to continue as President, the Fulani cabal are already planning to checkmate Osibanjo from becoming President
Nigerians must place close watch on Burutai and the Aso Rock Cabal

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Biafman: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
But this is not a problem. Is it still not the same afonja will take over? I thought Saraki is yoruba, why the hate? If Osinbajo is not good enough, then another yoruba person in the name of Saraki takes over. At the end of the day, yoruba will still be ruling the zoo. Shouldn't we all be happy?
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by tafabaloo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
The yorubas brought the reproach called CHANGE into aso rock as a result of the backstabbing of GEJ!
Therefore the fake pastor with his brothers should fight the north alone!

Good morning Nigeria!

Does non-support for 2nd term ambition of GEJ by the yorubas amount to backstabbing ? Bros , i need u to grow up.

Everyone has the right to vote for any candidate of his or her choice . If you and your ilks benefitterd from GEJ 's govt ,i guess that informed your decison to cast your vote for him and i do not expect you to continue to cry because your candidate failed at the poll.

If you think GEJ deserves another shot at the Presidency ,why not advise him to re-contest come 2019 and let him test his popularity.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by gaskiyamagana: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
givbitcoin:

Be in jail for what exactly?
For what MMM-bicoin scam prevent you from abreast of.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by salford1: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
This Saraki na real afonja and he is from Ilorin too..chai.

My ilorin peeps .. e n le oooo...lol

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by gaskiyamagana: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Keballl:

Learn to always read before posting. Saraki himself was in support of that reckless gymnastics displayed by his fellow thieves and he ruled them out of order.

Rule them out of order to deceive people like you who find it difficult to differentiate between 6 and 9.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.