Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate (77703 Views)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
this is a serious issue ...its really a joke but it but we shouldn't chide away from their shenanigans as these crop of people are power drunk..
imaging saraki scale through the vote,even just for one day..he Will be called an ex President of this nation...
this is life drama indeed...Alapomeji (9ice) lyrics comes to mind...
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Daboomb: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
vedaxcool:
Very foolish and stewpid senator, the president and in this case acting president can give directives anywhere he is located it does not hinders his powers. These fools should cease cracking such silly jokes. The acting president is on an offical visit abroad.

The present set of criminals in the Senate are the worst any country can gather together.
These guys have turned Senatorial responsibilities to jesting!

They are so dumb you wonder if they ever seen the four walls of a school (though using forged certs is their tool) or how else can they not know what the constitution was referring to in saying when the President is "not around", as in "unavailable as in the case of being incapacitated due to illness or on official vacation"?

Dumbphucks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Koleman(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
The yorubas brought the reproach called CHANGE into aso rock as a result of the backstabbing of GEJ!
Therefore the fake pastor with his brothers should fight the north alone!

Good morning Nigeria!
the same GEJ your hero blasted

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by DaPuncline: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
diezani:

Abaribe can argue that he meant no harm. He just pointed out an observation that there was no president in the country, though he was being mischievous but was smart enough not to make it so clear. The zamfara guy has soiled his name
You are still trying to vindicate abaribe, call a spade a spade: Abaribe and Marafa goofed. Let's be sincere to ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Pylony(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
I tot they're learning from the Americans but i can see clearly they know nothing about Democracy yet what they are practising in that red chamber is pure Democrazy. undecided
Bunch of red carpet political clowns.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by molasautos(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
U r right ,the problem naija is facing nw was caused by d pmb

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by TimeMod1: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
diezani:

Abaribe can argue that he meant no harm. He just pointed out an observation that there was no president in the country, though he was being mischievous but was smart enough not to make it so clear. The zamfara guy has soiled his name
You are too clever by half. Your logic at absolving Abaribe is absolutely flawed.
Did you read or skipped the last paragraph where other senators were reportedly eager to support the motion?. it's no brainer that it was pre planned.
The senator from zamfara had to buttress the motion raised by Abaribe... Hmm.. Igbos...The hypocrisy is deep-seated

4 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Haroseng: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
If the attached document as posted by sahara reporter is true...then the senate president should be the first to step down

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by GuntersChain(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
what will they call it political coup.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by jconsulting(f): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
If the President is not around , and or acting President is not around, the Constitution clearly state that under section ? that Nnamdi Kanu should act as the President period

3 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by ijalobafeetal: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
I think our leaders needs special Training cos at the end they are all mediocre
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Keballl: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

Rule them out of order to deceive people like you who find it difficult to differentiate between 6 and 9.

You are obviously too daft to understand simple texts. Read the thread again and stop acting senile. Thanks.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by belzabull(f): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
obailala:
Just imagine Saraki as president? undecided
yes I can imagine that.

He will make a better president than the dead wood called buhari

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Tchinaidi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by lilmoonword: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
As far as am concerns, this Country called Nigeria dose not have any President or acting president. Everybody in this country is a President of his own.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by belzabull(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
meanwhile that incompetent pigmy of a pastortician called osinbade should be impeached asap

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by belzabull(f): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
jconsulting:
If the President is not around , and or acting President is not around, the Constitution clearly state that under section ? that Nnamdi Kanu should act as the President period
cheesy cheesy
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Warship: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
three:
Watch & learn

In all likelihood there will be an Interim Government before February 2019 elections.

That is what I have being shouting all this while.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Haroseng: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
[ A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA
IBB: We annulled june 12 due to reported pre and post election irregularity

MKO: I will never relinquish my mandate! The people voted for me and i am the democractically elected president

Afenifeere: MKO defeated Tofa even in his constituency

Onlookers: MKO bought the election with money and affluence, Nigerians were just tired of the military regime

Sanni Abacha: the country needs stability....thats the reason for taking over. MKO, withdraw your quest for the presidency and you shall go unpunished.

Aftermath: Epetedo(Lagos) declaration(MKO declared himself as president)
His arrest followed
Several head of states visited Sanni Abacha...including Late Pope john paul...and so on...

CIA involvement: nigeria needs stability...Military rule is not the way out

Aftermath: the Aso rock apple story( Abacha down)

Al Mustapha: If i wanted to be th head of state, i had all the powers to do so then but i summoned the top ranking caucus...Including IBB, Abd Salam Abubakar, Jeremiah Oseni, Ishaya Bamaiyi and all...

Aftermath: Abd salam was appointed the new head of state.

Talks continue to release MKO

CIA INVOLVEMENTsad SUSAN RICE SAGA): "for the first time during his detention, MKO was scheduled to meet the U.S envoy without being monitored(no cctv in the room)....

Aftermath: MKO is down.....

Abdul salam: "If not for the death of MKO Abiola, he would have been released today"

Mission Accomplished

Motive: Abacha was unwilling to hand over power and if MKO were to be released after Abacha's death, maybe there could have been a worse scenario....clean clear cut arrangement..

Aftermath; the Yorubas had to be compensated....hence the Obj agenda

Aftermath: power is too sweet...hence the third term agenda(failed)....power must return to our northern super power...but Obj was too clever.

The price: unhealthy successor( Umar Musa Ya'Adua)

Niger delta were not going to keep quiet....hence the GEJ agenda...

Again power still have to return to the almighty north....

Tinubu and Obj were just too clever....hence the obvious unhealthy( PMB) agenda....

Osinbajo was the planB...

A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.
.END OF SEASON 1

WATCH OUT FOR SEASON 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by udatso: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Besmirching the good name of the Senate by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons.
It's not like they ever had a good name
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Godblesmyhustle: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Well said, Bro.

I honestly feel that we don't need full time legislators. The current bunch in the assembly do not have any good to offer this country...How sad! undecided

MrMcJay:
Leadership in Nigeria is like when you pour beans in water. Those that float up are the bad ones.

How can Senators talk as if they lack analytic, deductive and commonsensical reasoning? So, if a Governor travels out on an official assignment to attract investors, he's no longer the Governor?

The Senate should get their acts together and stop talking like a congregation of unintelligent drunkards.

2 Likes

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by baddosky1: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
The yorubas brought the reproach called CHANGE into aso rock as a result of the backstabbing of GEJ!
Therefore the fake pastor with his brothers should fight the north alone!

Good morning Nigeria!

Just watch how they will come here and start calling IPOB and Igbos unprintable names rather than fight their slave masters using their political destiny to play Ludo since the time of IBB.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by ndigbo: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
ignis:
Nigerian politics is a joke.

While the old men politicians are killing the economy of thd country, the youths are busy forming slay kings and queens.

Whenever and wherever I remember this, I just cry.
This is seriously a very big problem.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by MayorofLagos(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Saraki never finish one controversy dem wan wrap another on his neck. Good one Bukola. grin

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by diezani(f): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
You are too clever by half. Your logic at absolving Abaribe is absolutely flawed.
Did you read or skipped the last paragraph where other senators were reportedly eager to support the motion?. it's no brainer that it was pre planned.
The senator from zamfara had to buttress the motion raised by Abaribe... Hmm.. Igbos...The hypocrisy is deep-seated

point of order, I'm not Igbo.
if indeed it was preplanned, then it wasn't planned well

since we do not have the full story, I wouldn't want to jump into further hasty conclusions. if abaribe an Igboman tries to get Osinbajo impeached, there's no big deal, the saraki for instance is a Muslim and has northern alliances since many would argue that he's not a northerner, and he'd quash all forms of agitation from the east. that's why I didn't talk about abaribe, because he'll be the biggest loser, losing support from home as well. so I wasn't absolving him at all.. he's not worth all these talk

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by diezani(f): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
DaPuncline:

You are still trying to vindicate abaribe, call a spade a spade: Abaribe and Marafa goofed. Let's be sincere to ourselves.

we can agree on that
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by ayoplenty: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
MrMcJay:
Leadership in Nigeria is like when you pour beans in water. Those that float up are the bad ones.

How can Senators talk as if they lack analytic, deductive and commonsensical reasoning? So, if a Governor travels out on an official assignment to attract investors, he's no longer the Governor?

The Senate should get their acts together and stop talking like a congregation of unintelligent drunkards.
Thank you for your sharp and concise comment
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Viergeachar:
Saraki, a Yoruba man, will NEVER betray his brother. Kudos to him for rightly disappointing his flatiyeastern and abokkki slaves.

Saraki's got Osinbajo's back anytime anyday.

Ntooor!

By the way, what are the loooonatics from the yeast aka flatiyeasterners rejoicing about sef

Oh, I forgot, they are still reeling in the pains of the 2015 election loss.

Hahahaha
I swear your brain is made in China angry
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by rottennaija(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
MrMcJay:

It goes to show the sort of leaders we have. These are the sort of people that should be recalled
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by authority2006(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
jashar:
these people ehn...

Lawyers abeg come and educate us on what that backward Constitution says concerning this.

Are they allowed to do this? There is a VP that is an acting President. How can they now attempt to make the Senate President the President?

Hian!!!
This amounts to a subtle coup.
Re: Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate by jboi81(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
jashar:
these people ehn...

Lawyers abeg come and educate us on what that backward Constitution says concerning this.

Are they allowed to do this? There is a VP that is an acting President. How can they now attempt to make the Senate President the President?

Hian!!!

Backward constitution, Omo I Don laugh taya o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.