Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri (2142 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by SARMAT: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu is currently in Imo State.

The IPOB leader was accompanied by his wife, Uchechi Okwu-Kanu amongst other IPOB principal officers.

Despite a heavy downpour, there was still a massive crowd following the vehicle conveying Kanu as many were heard chanting ‘Rochas must obey Biafra’.

This comes as Okorocha was alleged to have paid for a pro-Nigeria rally at Heartland stadium Owerri, the reports reaching us at time of filing this report, reveals that the governor's call was not heeded by citizen of Owerri. Several pictures from the stadium shows a near empty place, with little or no activity going on there.

Happy viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tbufFTt2P4

DOWNLOAD VIDEO WITH THE LINK BELOW

https://redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?ei=n8FbWdGtC8bs8wSOvovQAg&gir=yes&sparams=clen%2Cdur%2Cei%2Cgir%2Cid%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Clmt%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cpl%2Cratebypass%2Crequiressl%2Csource%2Cexpire&lmt=1499181030924498&dur=773.178&signature=0B8C67954CB319D29E66795ECBB12F2DC56DB005.039E3AC58EEEF7BAC4E4C5EC0CEBD4A73F676725&clen=37518947&itag=18&key=yt6&ratebypass=yes&ipbits=0&id=o-AI2KsE2H73xDIhxUmJo-wc__3VtyvV3EVY92yhaRtYmO&ms=au&mt=1499185329&mv=u&expire=1499207167&requiressl=yes&mime=video%2Fmp4&ip=23.20.177.101&mm=31&source=youtube&pl=15&mn=sn-p5qlsnes&title=[www.VDyoutube.com]-Thousands%20of%20Biafrans%20defy%20rain%20to%20welcome%20Mazi%20Nnamdi%20Kanu%20in%20Owerri.

http://biafrasay.com/p/326876/video-thousands-of-biafrans-defy-rain-to-welcome-mazi-nnamdi

SOURCE : http://biafrasay.com
Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by SARMAT: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
SURELY WE SHALL GET THERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by LUGBE: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is becoming interesting everyday.

Nigerian govt. should call the right people for dialogue before it becomes late.

2 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by SARMAT: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
LUGBE:

Nigerian govt. should call the right people for dialogue before it becomes late.

NASO
Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by 9jabull: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2017
LUGBE:

Its already late, shabi new sheriff dey town as una dey claim them?, abi dey sheriff no dey agian.?
No body can stop Biafra including una sheriff.

4 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by Sall(m): 4:44am On Jul 05, 2017
I can't believe I just watched the entire video of this KANU of a guy. Jesus Christ himself might be jealous of KANU with the way he was able to attract and command such a massive crowd .

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by admindim: 4:56am On Jul 05, 2017
well Moses of the Easterners

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by eksammy(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2017
Truth is that this guy represents the true Igbo man on the street and his wishes.

Anyone telling you otherwise is simply deceiving you.

I hope this Govt acts fast to get to the table with him.

All those so called elders and ohaneze that Osibanjo has been talking with in Aso rock how many of them can command a crowd of 50 people? How many of them has made any relevant comments? Even the Governors?

But here is everyone itching to hear what Nnamdi kanu has to say at any point in time.....Igbos knows where their loyalty lies sha!

3 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by nototribalist: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2017
It's too late for restructuring, we've cross the red Sea already, and Pharaoh is dying in London. He can't stop us

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by nototribalist: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2017
I trust Rochas, he will be hiding under a table waiting for Nnamdi kanu to pass finish. Rochas is a coward like Afonjas

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by Integrityfarms(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2017
The movement is like a tsunami..... Unstoppable

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by BabaRamotu1988: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2017
eksammy:

Truth is that this guy represents the true Igbo man on the street and his wishes.

Anyone telling you otherwise is simply deceiving you.

I hope this Govt acts fast to get to the table with him.

All those so called elders and ohaneze that Osibanjo has been talking with in Aso rock how many of them can command a crowd of 50 people? How many of them has made any relevant comments? Even the Governors?

But here is everyone itching to hear what Nnamdi kanu has to say at any point in time.....Igbos knows where their loyalty lies sha!

cc
Omenka sarrki
Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2017
Sall:
I can't believe I just watched the entire video of this KANU of a guy. Jesus Christ himself might be jealous of KANU with the way he was able to attract and command such a massive crowd .
Always apply wisdom when writing, stop comparing Jesus with a nobody. If Jesus should enter Nigeria, the whole Nigerian will troop out to see and follow him, from north, west, south and east. Even the kanu

1 Like

Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Sall:
Always apply wisdom when writing, stop comparing Jesus with a nobody. If Jesus should enter Nigeria, the whole Nigerian will troop out to see and follow him, from north, west, south and east. Even the kanu zombies brain will reset, they will abandon him and follow Jesus. so use your brain when typing.
Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by dudebuck: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2017
wizzakosh:
Always apply wisdom when writing, stop comparing Jesus with a nobody. If Jesus should enter Nigeria, the whole Nigerian will troop out to see and follow him, from north, west, south and east. Even the kanu zombies brain will reset, they will abandon him and follow Jesus. so use your brain when typing.
When did Kanu equate himself to Jesus?
Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by potent5(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Sall:
Pls leave Jesus out of this, biko. The Almighty is a jealous God.
Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by SARMAT: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Integrityfarms:
The movement is like a tsunami..... Unstoppable

gbam!
Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by Sall(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2017
wizzakosh:

That is exactly how Jesus Christ started his Gospel and today he is been followed by over 2 billion people world wide. Just like the way moses liberate the Israelites. KANU is about to do same with Biafra. Mind you he is already been worship gradually he will get there.
Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sall:

That is exactly how Jesus Christ started his Gospel and today he is been followed by over 2 billion people world wide. Just like the way moses liberate the Israelites. KANU is about to do same with Biafra. Mind you he is already been worship gradually he will get there.
You mean, you and your kind n families plus some of your Eastern kinsmen and women zombies are worshipping him. hi have no issue with that. You can worship him for all I care, but don't you ever be too foolish to compare ordinary sperm to the mighty Jesus. Thank you.
Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
dudebuck:
When did Kanu equate himself to Jesus?
And where in my write up did I mention that the guy equate himself to Jesus? Maybe you need to read your fellow zombie write up above.
Re: DOWNLOAD Video: Thousands Of Biafrans Defy Rain To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu In Owerri by dudebuck: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
wizzakosh:
And where in my write up did I mention that the guy equate himself to Jesus? Maybe you need to read your fellow zombie write up above.
The tone of the write up, that is where I focusing on. He clearly used the word 'might'.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See What Nigerians Have Turned President Buhari Into (photo) / Photos:peter Obi Burn His APGA Clothes / Face Of Poverty In Nigeria In 2018??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.