Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (71295 Views)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Flash news from sahara reporters

FLASH: Cabal behind @NGRPresident Buhari met extensively with @bukolasaraki in Saudi on how to stop @ProfOsinbajo from becoming president

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/882277879912038402

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by 40kobo77: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Unless they plan to impeach Osibanjo,kill him or even invite the military in.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.

340 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by veeceesynergy: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mynd44

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
What do they really want us to do with this news since Tunde Ogunlesi has called us Boko Haram

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Osibanjo is appearing weaker as the day passes by. Since he was sworn in as Acting or Coordinator he has always been on Audio mode

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bourdillion has lost this shocked

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
If this is true then I feel sorry for Nigerians. PDP better pass apc in all ramifications

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
veeceesynergy:
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL
Kyari and co

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by stonemasonn: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Osibanjo is appearing weaker as the day passes by. Since he was sworn in as Acting or Coordinator he has always been on Audio mode
It seems so.
God help him.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
I hope they don't kill him, cause I doubt if the south south or south west would help our western brother

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
If this is true then it means that it has happened.

PMB must have kicked the Bucket !!!!!!!!!!

The guy below me though......

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by NwaAmaikpe: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

Osinbanjo is a Coward

-This proves that the North doesn't want to lose power to the South anytime soon,
-This proves that the end to this Northern Oligarchy is not in sight

This really proves that Nigeria is a zoo.

One thing is certain this year sha;
Either we say RIP to Nigeria as a country or we say RIP to Buhari.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by auntysimbiat(f): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
WATCH THIS TWO VIDEO, I THINK OSINBAJO NEEDS TO STOP SITTING ON CHAIR KEPT FOR HIM, HE SHOULD BE MOVING WITH HIS OWN CHAIR...

OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRM9uztLPt0

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by eleojo23: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
If it becomes necessary that Osibanjo should become president and they try to stop him, it won't be only IPOB that would be singing the secession song.

32 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Giddiebabalaw(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cabal here and there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by oshe11: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mehn........

Serious Naija mata taya me....

Even to type For Nairaland cos of all these Naija mata weak Me lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by IgboticGirl(f): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sahara reporters can talk shit

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by three: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
This sounds a bit contrived

How come SaharaReporters suddenly came upon this information after an 'eventful' day at the Senate?

Seems like their usual strategy of gaming the system

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Fadiga24(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Osinbanjo is synonymous to weakness.

He can't handle Nigeria.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Does this mean Buhari is dead? Because if he is alive this should not be an issue.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by omenka(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
It is amazing how the minds of some people work. I get a migraine trying to wrap my head around the nature of their character honestly.

Isn't this the same news media they vow NEVER to take seriously, and whose stories they claim are ALL lies? How does one profess these things and then shamelessly publicise stories from the same source?

In the fullness of time, these hazy cloud hovering above my country will disperse, that I'm sure of. No single individual or a bunch of inconsolable nutjobs and sore losers is bigger than the state, and sooner than later, that truism will be confirmed by events as they succeed one another.

We've been down this path before, but I don't suppose kids who were born just a couple of days ago would know that.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Ochinex(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
The Ordinary Commissioner must leave Aso Villa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by dealslip(f): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmm. With this, we can confirm Buhari ain't returning. We are the ones to decide who handles our affairs not some cabals.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Camlot000007: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
You see foolish people instead of them concentrating in total restructuring of the country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Take this with a massive grab of salt.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Originality007: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Saraki ma Jo lo a n we yin re....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by destworld: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sorry for Nigeria, sorry sorry o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by PapaBrowne(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmm!
The great mistake the South west made might just come back haunting.

Many South South and South East fellas like Osibanjo well but wouldn't fight for him. Right now the South West is literally left alone to go it against the North with absolutely no support from anywhere else.

In fact, if for any reason the North is careful in their treatment of the SW, it would be because they are scared the SE aNd SS would happily just secede and leave them alone.

It's called a checkmate! Left or right the game benefits the SE and SS and disfavors the SW and core North.

77 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.