Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? (17814 Views)

Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering / Warning Signs That A Used Car Has Been In An Accident / What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by neonly: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu at night
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by dubbiskelly(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
By 5am on top ijora 7up bridge�
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ogoni road...
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Edopesin: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benin-Auchi Express Way

On A Bicycle Actually
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lekki toll gate side, it wasnt that bad because those LCC people are the bomb
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Edopesin: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:
At Edo state grin dats all.....don't ask me about d rest info
Dnt Lie Do Yhu Av Bicycle undecided
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by evansotim(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
was driving my family all d way from calabar to lagos. i had already lost one tire so i fixed d spare.....
when my the front tire spilled out in ogun state at abouy 11:30 pm. was so frustrated just had to lodge in Babcock hotel.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Victornezzar: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Edopesin:

Dnt Lie Do Yhu Av Bicycle undecided
Ahn
It's not my fault u av a sad life
It was obvious dat I said it jokingly
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Edopesin: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ahn It's not my fault u av a sad life It was obvious dat I said it jokingly
Hmmm Its Nt My Fault Uhr Life Is A Joke Is It ?
Kiki Sad Life grin
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Lawalemi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Third Mainland Bridge around 7pm. Fortunately, LASTMA truck showed up in 5 minutes
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by sirvvy: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ibadan Express road(exactly after Redeemption camp) ,My aunty was driving suddenly the car just started decelerating and stopped in the middle of the express, ooh boy na so my aunty begin shake, I could feel the ground vibrating oo shocked due to many trucks driving at our back, luckily one other driver saw what happened and stopped, na so he helped us push the car to the other side of the road.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Victornezzar: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Edopesin:

Hmmm Its Nt My Fault Uhr Life Is A Joke Is It ?

Kiki Sad Life grin
Oshe
I joke with people a lot cos my life is free of worries
I don't need someone like u 2 spoil it 4 me
so get d fvck out of here
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Joshcoli(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
At Ojuelegba... before I know area boys where all over demanding for owo Ile (money for the land). But thank God before they could start spoiling things the car started and I zoomed of almost breaking one of em legs. Lagos is not a good place for your car to break down

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by rovher: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nma27:
Middle of the road. I had to alight and help my friend push from d rear... Thank God some guys rushed to our rescue cos I sighted one dangote trailer coming... I fear those trailers eh! I push car not minding those behind me would size up d ass well... Na their problem. Lol
That's really nothing compared to what would hv happened. *wink*
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Edopesin: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Victornezzar:
Oshe I joke with people a lot cos my life is free of worries I don't need someone like u 2 spoil it 4 me so get d fvck out of here
Stop Lamenting Guy

Tissue Fall On Yhu
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by sisisioge: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The worst place my car has broken down is inside my sugar-mummy's compound.

Her soldier husband was also returning from Liberia that day.
embarassed

Hey, so you are a guy? I have seen a gazillion of your posts and thought you were one of the girls grin as in defiant-fry-their-balls-kinda-girl...another kick-their-azzz-girl I follow always manage to make me read you. Don't shoot...I think you're sometimes cool grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by doubleaction(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Right in front of Redemption Camp in Lagos. I was moving in a convoy of 3 to Shagamu. The tyre probably got deflated due to the ongoing road construction. The tarred road had Ben cut in a rectangular shape. Thank God for spare tyre which I never checked or used before
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Pylony(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
The worst place for me was when my flying car hang on top NEPA CABLES i go do thanks giving as of the time NEPA no gree bring light o. Rejoice with me as e no easy to Dream this days. cool
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Danzazzausambo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ashi joint cheesy
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by aalangel(f): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her soldier husband was also returning from Liberia that day. embarassed

Did you die?
To the topic.....Isheri-Igando express way...at night.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by jbnm: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
mine was at wuse market.n dere was traffic DAT day I almost cry

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by lastmaster(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
ikorodu
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by bablex01(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu at odogunya 1am on monday 3rd of july it was a terrible day
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
rovher:

That's really nothing compared to what would hv happened. *wink*
Well at least God had my back and the car quenched after a speed bump.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by newfound2012: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
kaduna -Abuja express way around Pole wire and Okene lokoja road before Obajana
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by opey112(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tapout:

of course u came down, looked for a mechanic, repaired your car and continued your journey.. Cos only a very useless, stupid and idiotic bag of Di'ck balls with the brains of a dead chicken would step into that brothel, which I'm sure wasn't what u did.. Am I right?

sarcasm of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
My younger brothers car broke down on the road on the day of his traditional marriage.. We reached the venue some minutes to 5 towing the car.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by lozanni(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her soldier husband was also returning from Liberia that day.
embarassed

grin blows and boots 'fall' on you, am sure.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Inquisitor97(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
In front of a Soldier, after insulting him finish, so I decided to ignite that useless car, but unfortunately, meh....the car no gree start OK, na eem I enter gbeje.....
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by purestone(f): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Friends please help me I need a loan of 250k to start up a business I will pay back in 6 months time with my land as a collateral, am based in im based in imo state, here's my email sharonpurestone@gmail.com .com tnx
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Antina(f): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
LaRoyalHighness:
Ogoni road...

Ogoni road? I thank God for you oo
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by donshaddow(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oshodi under bridge and it was late evening! I had to pay the agbero to watch the car overnight. I just didn't stress myself looking for way out. I had to pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

International Driver's Licence/permit / Watch The New Nissan e-NV200 Pull A House,Sets An Electric Van Towing Record / Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.