Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Disabled Man Spotted Working Hard In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disabled Man Spotted Working Hard In Kaduna (600 Views)

President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office / Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disabled Man Spotted Working Hard In Kaduna by information1: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
An engineer posted these picture of a man with one leg working on his road construction site.
https://informationengine./2017/07/04/disabled-man-spotted-working-hard-in-kaduna/

Re: Disabled Man Spotted Working Hard In Kaduna by Josephjnr(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
And for Lagos afonja go the do style begging with 1head,2hands and 2legs.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Spotted Working Hard In Kaduna by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Disability is a state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Spotted Working Hard In Kaduna by eyeview: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
If he was from south west, he won't work.
He will lazily sit back and then tell you to pay him foundation money, decking owoda and roofing owoda.

Something symbolic happened in my presence in the estate where I live.
Some igbo boys were passing a newly completed Storey building in my estate, they started discussing who did the roofing and rued the missed opportunity, they were discussing the work the roofer did and how they could have done it differently.

A few minutes later, some yoruba guys were passing and they looked at the same house and started wondering among themselves if the builder settled omonile well, whether whoever that collected ensured he collected for the roofing and how such people who collected it must be lucky.

It just showed me the psyche of both tribes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation Edolites And Niger Deltans / Yet Another Oyinbo Man Drives Canoe Inside Lagos Flood Lol / Nigerian Road Safety, Drag Steering With A Man While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.