Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos (43276 Views)

Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers. / Army Shares Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Soldiers Outside Nnamdi Kanu's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
which kind evil b this,see bullet.
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by davillian(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
d kind gun wey dey shoot the bullet wey dey d 3rd pics go fit dismantle armored tank oi, see as single bullet long pass fone.
That's a 50 cal bullet very powerful.
If one touch person e don finish.
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
davillian:

That's a 50 cal bullet very powerful.
If one touch person e don finish.

if I join army, na to save all my money buy dat kind gun be the dream... jus dey far off dey blow large chunk of my enemy body part comot.
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
They also blew up the transmission line supplying electricity to the state capital, i guess the army haven't figured dat out yet shocked
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by davillian(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

if I join army, na to save all my money buy dat kind gun be the dream... jus dey far off dey blow large chunk of my enemy body part comot.

army go give u naw but it's usually mounted on top of APC,cars,trucks, chopper etc. Or mounted on the ground. Only people can carry MG that uses such. But sniper uses such bullets too
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by Paretomaster(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
andyomar:
These guys are highly sponsored by d northern elders

To kill their own people? Provide ur proof or thunder fire u dia.. ..
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
davillian:

army go give u naw but it's usually mounted on top of APC,cars,trucks, chopper etc. Or mounted on the ground. Only people can carry MG that uses such. But sniper uses such bullets too

that's the dream bhroooo, the big big dream, to be a bad ass sniper, with plans of being a one man coupist to take down all those never Dying Corrupt Godfadas who hold this Nation to Ransome...

Just joging each morning to be fit, so as to join the army, when the time is ryt... the dream is to be in some Ghost team, that will be working below d rada to deal with threat to Nation, like Boko bioz, n d bad guys... U will feel I am some kid just tru wit SSCE, but I dong finish Uni, but d dream still fuels my drive... lols
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by JayB11(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
d kind gun wey dey shoot the bullet wey dey d 3rd pics go fit dismantle armored tank oi, see as single bullet long pass fone.
That bullet is for Shilka my bro, d gun uses generator n d sounds go shake ur legs, i heard it before.
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
God save this one that he was not caught in ikorodu
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by watchindelta(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Does pics though undecided ummmm undecided
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by bankyblue(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
hakeem4:
Abeg army please release this guy to us here in Ikorodu

Let's use him do human barbecue kiss

I thought 81st division was in Lagos. Please someone should enlighten me

Na same thing I think o!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by whitebeard(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
dessz:
so boko can't handle the military and has resorted to hiring loose guns but no matter what they do Nigeria will make it.
before kwoh..!
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by Cannonleo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
BoneBlogger:
Yesterday Monday 3rd July 2017, in the evening a group of suspected Boko Haram terrorists’ mercenaries of Mamman Nur extraction paid dearly with their lives when they dared to attack 81 Division Task Force Battalion's location at Gulumba Gana in Bama LGA, Borno State.

The troops successfully dealt with the terrorists and pursued those that escaped and recovered 2 AK-47 Rifles and 2 magazines of 9 round of ammunition, 2 AGL bombs, several empty cases of Shilka gun ammunition, AGL bomb and 1 damaged mobile phone handset.

Similarly troops of 3 Battalion located at Logomani, Dikwa LGA, Borno State, neutralized 3 Boko Haram, captured one alive and recovered 3 AK-47 rifles from Mamman Nur faction that dared to attack their location yesterday at about 7.00pm. However, we lost a soldier during the pursuit.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman

Director Army Public Relations

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/troops-neutralize-invading-boko-haram-terrorists-hired-mercenaries.html
military PR is going down the drain, look how shabby the report is,
I wonder how well hq is debriefed

Viva Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
BroZuma:
An AK-47 with a fixed bayonet...okay ooo.

Most of the arms they use are military originated. I remember the time they sacked military formations at gwoza, Baga and co. They carted away with large cache of arms and ammunitions.

So, I'm not surprised
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by MONITZ: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
andyomar:
These guys are highly sponsored by d northern elders

To what end? This is the part that I am yet to understand, what and how do they gain from sponsoring them?Mind u, I am disputing ur claims herein...
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by pillzthadrugz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
rip to my cousin capt. Chris chagga who was the leader of the squad that we lost last .

Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by davillian(m): 4:38am On Jul 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

that's the dream bhroooo, the big big dream, to be a bad ass sniper, with plans of being a one man coupist to take down all those never Dying Corrupt Godfadas who hold this Nation to Ransome...

Just joging each morning to be fit, so as to join the army, when the time is ryt... the dream is to be in some Ghost team, that will be working below d rada to deal with threat to Nation, like Boko bioz, n d bad guys... U will feel I am some kid just tru wit SSCE, but I dong finish Uni, but d dream still fuels my drive... lols
Your 1st paragraph na assassin work

NA has a sniper Div
But I've not seen any with a sniper rifle or heard that the NA killed an insurgent using a sniper riffle.
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by kettykin: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2017
omenka:
...and so shall the enemies of my beloved country meet their waterloo and TIMELY deaths, amen.

We sha endure!

We shall overcome!

God bless Nigeria and bless all those who bless her.
The real enemies of Nigeria are those that voted a sick ,tired outdated fellow whose only achievement is entering the military with out WAEC certificate
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Yet they keep selling us the propaganda that Boko Haram has been "defeated, incapacitated and disintegrated". A DANGEROUS lie to sell to the people of Borno.

Kudos to the soldiers, anyways. They did a good job.
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by hppyromz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Abeg army please release this guy to us here in Ikorodu

Let's use him do human barbecue kiss

http://luciddreamingpro.com/how-to-lucid-dream/
http://luciddreamingpro.com/what-is-sleep-paralysis/

I thought 81st division was in Lagos. Please someone should enlighten me
Re: Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos by adonis89(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
so shall the enemies of my beloved country Biafra meet their waterloo and TIMELY deaths, amen.

We sha endure!

We shall overcome!

God bless BIAFRA and bless all those who bless her ,and curse all those dat curses her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) / Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.